SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process 2017: Good News for all Aspirants, who are preparing for SSC Stenographer Group C and D Exam, are informed that this page is made to provide you SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 for Steno Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Posts. So those candidates, who are going to appear in SSC Stenographer examination 2017, may check new release syllabus or Pattern from this page. We have advised all candidates to stay connected with us through our web portal, to get up to date information about SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2017. Candidates want to any more details about SSC Steno Grade C and D Syllabus 2017 you may visit official website ssc.nic.in. The Topic wise SSC Steno Exam Syllabus 2017 details are given below, kindly go through it.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2017, Group C & D Exam Syllabus and Selection Process, SSC Steno Syllabus 2017
The Stenographer Examination 2017 shall be consisting of a written examination and there shall be a skill test in stenography.
- There will be only one written question paper for Stenography Exam and the question paper will have three sections as shown in the table below viz., General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension.
- There will be 200 questions in the Stenography question paper having weightage of 200 marks and the time duration to solve the question paper will be of 2 hours.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for the written examination will be decided by the commission and those candidates who qualify the written examination are called for the stenography skill test.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|01||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50 questions||50||2 Hours|
10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
2.00PM to 4.00PM
Note: Entry to the examination venue will not be allowed after 9.30 AM in the morning shift and after 1.30 PM in the afternoon shift.
|02||General Awareness||50 questions||50|
|03||English Language and Comprehension||100 questions||100|
|Total||200 Questions||200 marks|
Provision of Negative Marking
- There is the provision of negative marking in the objective question paper of stenography exam-2017.
- Candidates’ 1/4th marks assigned to a question will be deducted as penalty if a candidate chooses wrong answer for a particular question.
- Candidates are advised to choose the correct option as the answer after being hundred percent confident otherwise 1/4th marks will be deducted as penalty.
Stenography Skill Test:
- Candidates, who will qualify the written examination, will be called for the stenography skill test.
- The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- The skill test will be held at the Commission’s Regional/Sub Regional Offices or at other Centre as may be decided by the Commission.
SSC Exam Syllabus for Stenographer 2017:
The SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2015 is given here. The SSC Stenographer examination consists of the following subjects:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- English Language and Comprehension.
- General Awareness.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017: General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities & Differences.
- Space visualization.
- Problem solving.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-verbal series etc.
SSC Steno Group C & D Syllabus 2017: English Language and Comprehension
- English Language.
- Sentence structure.
- Antonyms etc.
SSC Stenographer Exam 2017 Syllabus: General Awareness
- Current Events – National & International
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research & Technology.
- Geography etc.
SSC Stenographer 2017 Selection Process
SSC Stenographer Exam will be held in two stages:
- a) Written Examination
- b) Skill Test
SSC Steno Group C & D Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017
Those candidates who are preparing for SSC Stenographer Exam 2017 they can get lots of benefits by reading this article of SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2017. In this article fully detailed topic wise syllabus and pattern is given. Candidates can increase their chances of selection by reading this article. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.