SSC KKR Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region has released an employment notification named as SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 for 183 Group B & C Vacancies that are Jr. Engineers, Assistant, Medical Attendant, and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through the SSC KKR Vacancy 2017 Notification to get the detailed information about eligibility criteria on this vacancy. If you are interested and eligible submit your online application on or before the last date that is 7 June 2017 through the official website that is ssckkr.kar.nic.in. Online applications for SSC KKR Jobs 2017 will be accepted only by online mode, and after that send the duly filled application form to the postal address. The other details related to SSC Karnataka Kerala Recruitment 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
|SSC KKR Vacancy Details||Check Here|
|SSCKKR Job Eligibility criteria||Check Here|
|Important Dates of SSC KKR Recruitment||Check Here|
|Applying process for SSCKKR Jobs 2017||Check Here|
|SSCKKR vacancy 2017 Application Fee||Check Here|
|Important Links of SSCKKR||Check Here|
|SSCKKR Jobs Selection process||Check Here|
About SSC KKR: It is also called Staff Selection Commission Kerala Karnataka Region which is working under the government of Karnataka, Kerala. The SSC KKR decides the recruitments in the whole state. The SSC KKR first counts the blank vacant and then announces the recruitment for all vacant places. Therefore, SSC KKR published this recruitment for those candidates who have jobless. So it is great news for candidates who are living in Karnataka, Kerala state.
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region
Official Website: ssckkr.kar.nic.in
No Of Vacancies: 183 Posts
Name Of Post:
- Assistant (Legal): 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance): 106 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade I: 01 Post
- Farm Manager: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant: 07 Posts
- Textile Designer: 01 Post
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving): 01 Post
- Office Superintendent: 06 Posts
- Instructor (Marine Engineering): 01 Post
- Technical Clerk (Economics): 01 Post
- Fieldman: 03 Posts
- Foreman (Horticulture): 02 Posts
- Assistant Designer: 10 Posts
- Deputy Ranger: 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 03 Posts
- Junior Chemist: 03 Posts
- Medical Attendant: 14 Posts
- Lady Medical Attendant: 08 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
Job Location: Karnataka, Kerala
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-34,800/- with Grade Pay- Rs. 1900-4600/- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification for post wise pay scale.
SSC KKR Group B & C Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have bachelors or masters degree in the relative field from any recognized board or institution. For detailed information on educational qualification refer the official notification.
Age Limitation: Candidates minimum age must be 18 and maximum age must not be more than 30 years. Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per gov law of Karnataka and Kerala.
- Starting Date For form Submission: 8 May 2017
- Deadline for Applying Online: 7 June 2017
- Deadline for the Application hard copy receipt: within 10 days from the last date
KKR SSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies: 183 Jr. Engineers, Assistant & Others, Apply Online, ssckkr.nic.in:
All those who fulfill the eligibility criteria for KKR SSC Recruitment 2017 can apply online for various posts till the last date which is 7 June 2017. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to go through the official notification or check the above-mentioned eligibility criteria carefully if you meet the criteria then only apply. All candidates who wish to apply for SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 are informed that SSC KKR application form will be accepted only in online mode, no other mode of application submission will be considered as valid. Check process to apply online for SSC KKR Jobs 2017.
How To Apply For SSC KKR Vacancy 2017?
- Candidates first need to access ssconline.nic.in
- Read the SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 Notification very carefully.
- Fill the SSC KKR online application according to given instructions there.
- Upload scanned copy of required qualification certificates.
- Pay SSC KKR application fee as per your category.
- Make sure the given information in the application is correct or your application may be canceled at any stage of the selection procedure.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- For General & OBC: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved & Women’s: No fees.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in written exam conducted by SSC KKR.
SSC Recruitment 2017:
Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region will be making an announcement to recruit eligible candidates for various posts. Interested candidates are advised to go through the SSC KKR Vacancy 2017 Notification to check the detailed information on this post. Make sure you make you submit your online application on or before the last date. If you have any queries regarding SSC KKR Jobs 2017 post it in the comment section given below.