SSCMPR Recruitment 2017: Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Sub Region, Raipur has started a job opening for fulfilling requirements for the 13 post of Senior Technical Assistant – Conservation Assistant, and other posts. Those applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria they need to submit the online application for SSC MPR Vacancy 2017 through the official website ssconline.nic.in. Willing applicants can apply online before 24th September 2017. Therefore, the candidates are suggested that go through the official notification to know about eligibility criteria for SSCMPR Jobs 2017 or our posts.
Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh is sub region of Staff Selection commission that work under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSCMPR Vacancy 2017 Details: Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh
- Exam Name: SSC
- Official Website: ssconline.nic.in
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Total Number of Posts: 13 Vacancies
A detailed description of the vacancies is mentioned in the table given below:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|Senior Technical Assistant||02 Posts||Maximum 30 Years||Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800, GP of Rs 4,200|
|Conservation Assistant||01 Post||18-25 Years||Rs 25,500 – Rs 81,100|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||08 Posts||18-25 Years||Rs 19,900 – Rs 63,200|
|Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||01 Post||Maximum 30 Years||Pay Matrix- Pay Level 6|
|Senior Research Assistant||01 Post||Maximum 30 Years||Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800, GP of Rs 4,600|
SSCMPR Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification:
- For Technical Assistant Post: Candidate must have a Graduation Degree in Agriculture followed by a Post Graduation Degree in Agronomy/Plant Breeding/Genetics with good marks in relevant discipline from recognized university/Institute.
- For Conservation Assistant Post: A candidate must have passed Matriculation from a recognized board.
- Last Date of Online Application: 24th September 2017
- Last Day of Submitting Online Application fee: 24th September 2017
- Last Date of Submitting Hard Copy of Application Form: 24th September 2017
SSCMPR Recruitment 2017, Apply online for 13 vacancies of Assistant Posts
SSCMPR is about to held the exam for the recruit various post of Technical Assistant and other positions. The only online application form will be accepted for above post. Applicants should go through the SSCMP Recruitment notice 2017 before applying and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Vacancy 2017.
Follow these steps to Apply Online
- Visit @ official website ssconline.nic.in
- Click on apply online option
- Fill the application form
- Enter all the details without making any mistake
- Click on Submit button
- Proceed to payment option
- Click on payment
Application fee/Examination fee: Rs. 100/- through “SBI Net-Banking/Credit cards/Debit Card” or through SBI Challan.
Selection Procedure: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview for Junior Level Posts. Accordingly, recruitment to selection posts will be through OMR/computerised Based Objective Type Multiple Choice exam.
SSCMPR 2017 Result: After completion of the Selection process, candidates names will be disclosed at the official website.
Help Line/ Contact Details
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions,
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION,
(MADHYA PRADESH SUB REGION),
J-5, ANUPAM NAGAR, RAIPUR (CG),
Phone No.: 0771-2282678
SSCMPR Jobs 2017
SSCMPR Recruitment 2017 is for those talented and skilled applicants who want to go for Staff Selection Commission Jobs in Madhya Pradesh Sub Region. There are total 13 vacancies for various posts. The candidate has to apply for only for one post at a time. As per instructed, candidates are informed that send your online application before the last otherwise it will not be accepted. If you have any query regarding SSC Madhya Pradesh Jobs 2017, you may contact us through comment box. We will give you response.