SSCSR Recruitment 2016: Staff Selection Commission Southern Region has made an announcement to recruit 20 eligible candidates for Senior Research/Technical Assistant & various other posts. Interested candidates are advised to go through the Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Vacancy 2016 Notification for detailed information on this vacancy. If you are interested and eligible, then apply online application on or before the last date of application submission which is 18th October 2016. Application form for SSCSR Jobs 2016 are only acceptable through online mode, any other mode of application submission is not valid.
About SSCSR: Staff Selection Commission Southern Region is a branch of Staff Selection Commission; which works under the department of personnel & training, Government of India. To run the function smoothly SSC has divided its parts into region wise. SSC SR was established on 14th November 1977 its headquarter is in Chennai and it covers four states within its region: Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry. SSC SR responsible to conduct examination and recruit candidates wherever required in the government organization of its region.
Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Vacancy Details:
Total No Of Posts: 20
Name Of Posts:
- Senior Technical Assistant: 03 Posts.
- Senior Research Assistant: 09 Posts.
- Textile Designer: 02 Posts.
- Assistant Epigraphist: 01 Posts.
- Tubewell Operator: 01 Posts.
- Court Master: 02 Posts.
- Junior Chemist: 01 Posts.
- Farm Assistant: 01 Posts.
Official Website: sscsr.gov.in
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission Southern Region
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-34,800/- with Grade pay- Rs. 2400-4200/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have bachelors and masters degree in relevant branch. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification for detailed information on educational qualification.
Age Limitation: Candidates age should be in between 18-30 years as on 03 October 2016. Upper age relaxation for OBC candidates is 03 years, and 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
SSCSR Vacancy 2016 Important Date: Last date to apply online application – 18th October 2016.
SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2016: Apply Online On 20 Posts, Apply at ssconline.nic.in:
Interested and eligible candidates for SSCSR Vacancy 2016 can submit their online application form through the official website of SSC, i.e., ssconline.nic.in Applications are accepted only through online mode, no other mode of application submission is valid.
How To Apply For SSCSR Jobs 2016:
- Candidates first need to access ssconline.nic.in
- Read the SSCSR Recruitment advertisement very carefully.
- Fill the SSCSR online application according to given instructions there.
- Upload scanned copy of required qualification certificates.
- Pay SSCSR application fee as per your category.
- Make sure the given information in the application is correct or your application may be cancelled at any stage of selection procedure.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take out a printout of duly filled application self-attest it and send it within the ten days of online payment date on the below mentioned postal address:
Regional Director (Southern Region)
Staff Selection Commission
Southern Region, E.V.K Sampath Building, Second Floor
College Road, DPI Campus, Chennai-600006
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written examination conducted by SSCSR.
SSCSR Recruitment 2016:
Apply online for this SSCSR Vacancy 2016 before the last date gone. Check important details given above or you may refer SSCSR Jobs 2016 Official Notification for detailed information on this vacancy. If you have queries regarding this job ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.