Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018:- Supreme Court of India invite application from the well skilled and motivated candidates who are searching latest job of Supreme Court. Those applicants can apply online for the various number of 78 Jr Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant vacancies till the last date. Candidates can grab the opportunity of Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2018 on or before 15th April 2018. Interested candidates can fill the online application form from the official website supremecourtofindia.nic.in/. More details they can check below like age, education record, how to apply, application fee, selection process important date etc are given below.
Supreme Court of India: The Supreme Court of India is the highest judicial forum and final court of appeal under the Constitution of India, the highest constitutional court, with the power of constitutional review. Consisting of the Chief Justice of India and 30 other judges, it has extensive powers in the form of original, appellate and advisory jurisdictions. As the final court of appeal of the country, it takes up appeals primarily against verdicts of the High Courts of various states of the Union and other courts and tribunals.
Supreme Court Notification
Supreme Court of India issued employment notification for recruitment of Jr Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant Posts. You need to check eligibility criteria from the given below notification.
Supreme Court Vacancy 2018 Details:-
Name of Authority: Supreme Court of India
official website: supremecourtofindia.nic.in
Number of Posts: 78
Name of Posts:
- Jr Court Attendant: 65
- Chamber Attendant: 13
Apply mode: Online
Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: The applicants must have passed 10th class examination from a recognized state or national board. Moreover, he/she must also have knowledge and experience of driving motor vehicle/ cooking/ electrician/ carpentry jobs for the post of Junior Court Attendant and experience of housekeeping work, watch & ward, security and caretaking work for the post of Chamber Attendant.
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 28.02.2018
- Starting Date to apply online: 21st March 2018
- Last Date to apply Online: 15th April 2018
- Starting Date for submission of application fee: 21st March 2018
- Last Date for submission of Application fee: 15th April 2018
Supreme Court Recruitment 2018, Online Apply for Jr Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant
Candidates are looking for the latest job notification from supreme court now they can submit online application form from the official website. They can apply on or before the last date that is 15th April 2018.Eligible and interested candidates in the posts they can apply application form through the online mode only. You may follow some instructions to apply for Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2018.
How to apply
- Click on below given link
- Check all the eligibility criteria from the given options: “View Advertisement, Schedule of Registration/Examination, Scheme of Examination, Important Instructions, Age Limit, Mode of Payment”
- Now login for apply, get registration number and password
- Fill the application with all the required details
- Click on submit option
- Take a print of your filled application form for further reference.
- General/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- ST/SC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Dependent of Freedom Fighters: Rs.150/-
Selection Process:- The applicants are selected on the basis of performance in written test and personal interview.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 Result:- Those applicants who are going to appearing in the written test and personal interview they can check result on the Supreme Court official website.
Supreme Court Jobs 2018
Supreme Court Recruitment 2018 is published here, aspirants can fill online application form on or before the last date. Check details here. Feel free to ask any query here through the comment box.