Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017: Supreme Court of India, New Delhi has recently published a recruitment to hire 57 Junior Court Assistant. This is great news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Supreme Court of India. Interested applicants are advised to apply online for Supreme Court of India vacancy 2017 at the official site of supreme court i.e. superemecourtofindia.nic.in on or before the application last date 10 March 2017. For more information related Supreme Court of India jobs 2017 details like selection procedure, age limit, how to apply details are given below.
About Supreme Court of India: Supreme Court of India came into existence on 26 January 1950 & is located on Tilak Marg-New Delhi. The Supreme Court of India functioned from Parliament House till it moved to present building. It has 27.6-metre high dome & spacious colonnaded verandah. For a peek inside, you will have to obtain visitor’s pass from the front office.
Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Supreme Court of India
Official Website: sci.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: 57 Vacancies
Name of post: Junior Court Assistant
Salary: The approximate Salary as per existing rate of allowances including the HRA comes to Rs.43758/-+ Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in the English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of computer.
Age Limitation: Applicants should not be below 18 years & above 27 years of age as on 1.12.2016.(Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen & dependents of Freedom Fighters )
- Starting Date to submit application form: 11-02-2017
- Last date to submit application form: 10-03-2017
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 57 Junior Court Assistant Posts:
Applicants who like to work with this Government authority they required applying online application form for supreme court Jobs 2017. Applicants may follow the given procedural steps to apply online through the use of the official website.
Steps to apply for Supreme Court Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates must visit on official website – sci.nic.in.
- Click on the link named Supreme Court of India Recruitment.
- Fill the application form & remit application fee.
- After successful submission takes the printout of your application.
Skilled candidates can Apply Online for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017. An application form will be available at the official website sci.nic.in.
- Rs.300/- for General & OBC candidates and
- Rs.150/- for SC & ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH applicants
- Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge
- Typing (English) test on Computer
- Descriptive Test (in English Language) and
Supreme Court Recruitment 2017 Result: Applicants can get their result of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 after the completion of selection process. The result will be announced at the official website of Supreme Court. Which is sci.nic.in
Supreme Court of India Jobs 2017
In this article, We are updated supreme court Recruitment 2017, the total number of 57 vacancies, are given to fill up junior court assistant post, Applicants can get latest updates and application form from here. If candidates find any questions related apply procedure, then ask here through the comment.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017:- Supreme Court of India invite application from the well skilled and motivated candidates who are searching latest job of Supreme Court. Those applicants can apply online for the various number of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant vacancies till the last date. Candidates can grab the opportunity of Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2017 on or before 28th February 2017. Interested candidates can fill the online application form from the official website supremecourtofindia.nic.in/. More details they can check below like age, education record, how to apply, application fee, selection process important date etc are given below.
Supreme Court of India: The Supreme Court of India is the highest judicial forum and final court of appeal under the Constitution of India, the highest constitutional court, with the power of constitutional review. Consisting of the Chief Justice of India and 30 other judges, it has extensive powers in the form of original, appellate and advisory jurisdictions. As the final court of appeal of the country, it takes up appeals primarily against verdicts of the High Courts of various states of the Union and other courts and tribunals.
Supreme Court Vacancy 2017 Details:-
Name of Authority: Supreme Court of India
official website: supremecourtofindia.nic.in
Number of Posts: unspecified
Name of Posts: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Apply mode: Online
Supreme Court Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law.
- Age Limit: 30 years as on 28.02.2017
- Starting date for online application forms: 01.02.2017
- Last Date to submit online application form: 28.02.2017
Supreme Court Recruitment 2017, Online Apply for Law Clerk-cum-Research Asst.
Candidates are looking for the latest job notification from supreme court now they can submit online application form from the official website. They can apply on or before the last date that is 28th February 2017.Eligible and interested candidates in the posts they can apply application form through the online mode only. You may follow some instructions to apply for Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2017.
How to apply
- Click on below given link
- Check all the eligibility criteria from the given options: “View Advertisement, Schedule of Registration/Examination, Scheme of Examination, Important Instructions, Age Limit, Mode of Payment”
- Now login for apply, get registration number and password
- Fill the application with all the required details
- Click on submit option
- Take a print of your filled application form for further reference.
Application Fee:- There is no application fee.
Selection Process:- The applicants are selected on the basis of performance in written test and personal interview.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2017 Result:- Those applicants who are going to appearing in the written test and personal interview they can check result on the Supreme Court official website.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2017
Supreme Court Recruitment 2017 is published here, aspirants can fill online application form on or before the last date. Check details here. Feel free to ask any query here through the comment box.