Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018: Syndicate Bank has released an official notification to offer Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance recruiting 500 candidates as Probationary Officer. The diploma course is offered by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Bangalore and NITTE, Greater Noida. On the successful completion of course within stipulated time period, the candidates would be appointed in bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I. The department will start online application process for its new Syndicate Bank Jobs 2018 via its official website i.e. syndicatebank.in. Hence, the candidates are highly suggested to go through the application process before 17th January 2018. Moreover, the desired and eligible candidates can get all the important details regarding the new Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2018 by this article.
SyndicateBank is member of the Banking Codes and Standards Board of India (BCSBI). This Board is set up, as envisaged, in the Annual Policy Statement for the year 2005-2006, to oversee the implementation of Fair Practice Code evolved by the Indian Banks’ Association. Membership of the BCSBI by banks would also ensure that customers enjoy a greater degree of trust and confidence in Banks. Additional details regarding the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can simply be seen in the following points shown below:
Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organization- Syndicate Bank
- Name of Course– Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance
- Name of Post– Probationary Officer
- Number of Vacancies– 500 Vacancies
- Application Mode– Online
- Official Website– Syndicatebank.in
Detailed description regarding these newly offered Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2018 according to the category of candidate can simply be seen in the following table given below:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Syndicate Bank Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for these newly offered syndicate bank jobs has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the following points. Let us take a look at these points given below:
- Age Limit- To apply for this post, all the candidates must fall under the age limit of 20 Years – 28 Years on 01st October 2017. It simply means that every candidate must have been born after 02nd October 1989 and before 01st October 1997. Apart from this, the department has also offered some relaxations according to the category of candidate. Let us take a look at the following table:
|SC/ST Candidate||5- Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidate||3- Years|
|Persons, who have ordinarily been domicile in the state of J&K during 01st January 1980 & 31st December 1989.||5- Years|
|Person affected by 1984 riots||5- Years|
|Person with Disabilities (PwD)||PwD (SC/ST)- 15 Years
PwD (OBC)- 13 Years
PwD (General)- 10 Years
- Educational Qualification- All the candidates desired to apply for these post must have completed their graduation with at least 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification.
Additional information regarding the eligibility criteria can be seen in the Official Notification link given below.
Syndicate Bank PO Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Registration- 2nd January 2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees– 2nd January 2018 to 17th January 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration– 17th January 2018
- Admit Card Availability Date– After 5th February 2018
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative)– 18th February 2018
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018: How to apply Syndicate Bank PO Jobs 2018
To apply for this post, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. syndicatebank.in before 17th January 2018. Moreover, candidates can also follow the given steps to get through the application process. Let us take a look at the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of department i.e. syndicatebank.in.
- Select Career > PGDBF Programme 2018-19.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Register yourself.
- After registration, start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this, we are also showcasing some direct links, which will take you directly to the Official Notification and Online Application link.
Syndicate Bank PO Job 2018 Application Fee: The application fee for all the candidates according to their categories can be seen in the following table given below:
|General & Others||Rs 600/-|
Syndicate Bank PO Jobs 2018 Important Links
Syndicate Bank Vacancies 2018 Selection Process: All the candidates will have to follow a two step process to get selected in the latest Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018. Let us get a detailed description regarding both the steps:
- Written Exam
All the candidates will have to face the written examination first, whose structure is mentioned in the table given below:
|Exam Type||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Objective Test (Online)||Reasoning||50||50||Composite Time of 2 Hours|
|Descriptive Test (Online)||English Language||02||50||30 Minutes|
- Personal Interview
The number of candidates called for personal Interview will be 5 times the number of vacancies. The qualifying marks in Interview and/or Group Discussion will be decided by the Bank.
Syndicate Bank Contact Details
Door No. 16/355 & 16/355A
Karnataka State (India).
Ph. No.: 0820-2571181 to 2571196 (16 Lines)
Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy 2018
The new Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 is undoubtedly a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates by which, they can easily get a reputed job along with a post graduation diploma. We have showcased all the essential details and important updates regarding the new Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy 2018 in the aforementioned article. However, you are entirely free to ask any of your details in the comment section given below.