TN SET Result 2017: Tamil Nadu SET Result 2017 will be declared soon after the conduction of Examination. The result of Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test 2017 which will be conducted on 23 April 2017 can be checked after the one month of examination at Mother Teresa Women’s University official website that is motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in. Those candidates who have appeared in the Tamil Nadu SET 2017 are only eligible to check their Tamil Nadu SET 2017 result. You can also check other details related to TN SET Cutoff, Merit List are given below kindly go through it.
About TNSET: Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test is a state level entrance test held for recruiting candidates as Assistant Professor in different Universities and colleges. The test held in the 16 various examination centers. Now, this year University is all set to organize the TN SET 2017 on 23 April 2017.
TN SET Exam 2017 Details:
- Organization Name: Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal
- Official Website: motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
- Name of Test: Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test
- Name of Post: Assistant Professor
- Job Location: TamilNadu
- Apply Mode: Online
TN SET 2017 Important Dates:
- Date of Examination: 23 April 2017
- TNSET 2017 Result Declaration: to be Announced Soon
TN SET Result 2017: Tamil Nadu SET 2017 Scorecard
The TN SET 2017 Result will be published on the official website of Mother Teresa University. Those who have appeared in the Tamil Nadu SET 2017 Exam are only eligible to check the result. Before going to check the result candidate keep in mind their registration number details so that while checking the result they can fill the details that are asked. The below steps are given to check the TN State Eligibility Test 2017 Result.
- In the very beginning, the candidate has to go to the official website that is motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in.
- After that, go to the advertisement and see the Tamil Nadu SET 2017 Result Notification.
- Click on that, and the new dialog Box of TN SET Result 2017 opens.
- Now fill the required details and click on submit button.
- In last the result will appear if the candidate had appeared in the exam.
TN SET 2017 Cutoff:
The Minimum marks to be obtained in Tamil Nadu SET-2017 for considering a candidate for the eligibility for Assistant Professor is-
Tamilnadu SLET 2017 Category wise Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained
- TN SET 2017 Paper I Cut off for General- 40 (40 %)
- TN SET 2017 Paper II Cut off for General- 40 (40 %)
- TN SET 2017 Paper III Cut off for General-75 (50%)
- TN SLET 2017 Paper I Cut off for BC/MBC/PWD/SC/ST- 35 (35 %)
- TN SLET 2017 Paper II Cut off for BC/MBC/PWD/SC/ST- 35 (35 %)
- TN SLET 2017 Paper III Cut off for BC/MBC/PWD/SC/ST- 60 (40 %)
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Result 2017:
TN SET 2017 is a state level entrance test held for recruiting candidates as Assistant Professor in different Universities. The TN SET 2017 Exam will be held on 23 April 2017. So after 2 to 3 months later, the Tamil Nadu SET Result 2017 will be going to declare soon. So those candidates who are going to appears in the exam can check their TNSET Result 2017 on the official website.