TNSET 2017 Application Form: The Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal is going to conduct the TamilNadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) for Assistant Professor 2017-18 on 23rd April 2017. Candidates who want to get a job as Assistant Professor in this University and College they need to fill online TamilNadu SET Exam 2017 Application Form. You can find the online application form for TNSET 2017 at the official website motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in or at tnsetexam2017mtwu.ac.in. This is the golden opportunity for the candidates so you can grab it from 12 February to 12 March 2017. All other details of TN SET Application Form are given in this article.
TNSET 2017: Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test is a state level entrance test held for recruiting candidates as Assistant Professor in different Universities and colleges. The test held in the 16 various examination centres. Now, this year University is all set to organise the TNSET 2017 in Jan/February 2017. Qualified candidates are eligible for this Entrance Test to apply for this Assistant Professor job notification. The candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
TN SLET Exam 2017 Details
Organisation Name: Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal
Official Website: motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
Name of Test: Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test
Name of Post: Assistant Professor
Job Location: TamilNadu
Apply Mode: Online
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks
- SC/ST/Physically Challenged/Visually Challenged applicants should score 55%
- Final Year Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Ph.D. Degree holder who has completed their Master’s level examination shall be eligible for 5% relaxation.
Age Limit: There are no age bar for above-mentioned posts.
- Starting Date of Online Application form: 12 February 2017
- Last Date to submit online application: 12 March 2017
- Last Date for Applying Online with Late Fee: Rs. 300/- 19 March 2017
- Date of TNSET Exam 2017: 23rd April 2017
Tamil Nadu SLET Exam 2017 Application Form, TN SET 2017 Notification, Online Registration Commenced
The candidates who clear the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test, can apply for the post of lecturer in the jurisdiction of the states that are the members of SLET Commission. The validity of the pass certificate that is given after clearing the SLET exam are valid for lifetime
- Applicants need to visit official website @ www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
- Search For the TNSET Exam Notification 2017
- Click on the Tamilnadu SET Exam online Link
- Fill the form with applicant’s information as given
- Pay the application fee
- Then submit and take printout of application for future use
- SC/ ST/ PWD-VI, HI, PH: Rs. 500/-
- BC/ M BC/DNC: Rs. 1250/-
- General: Rs. 1500/-
TN SET 2017 Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of performance in SET 2017. The minimum criteria for clearing TN SET 2017 are given in the table.
|Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|30%||35%||67.5 rounded to 68 (45%)|
Exam Pattern: It is an objective type exam, and it will consist of 03 Papers, first one is of General Aptitude, and other two are as per their subjects. First, 2nd and 3rd paper consist 60, 50 and 75 questions respectively, and each question carries two marks.
Tamil Nadu SET 2017 Result: Candidates will be available to check the result at the official website after completion of selection process.TNSLET Admit Card 2017: Hall ticket will be available 10-15 days before the examination. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
Procedure & Criteria for Declaration of Result
TN SET 2017 Application Form
All those who meet the eligibility are suggested to follow SET 2017 website at setexam2017.in/. They can fill online Tamil Nadu SET Application form on or before the last date that is 12 March 2017. The starting date of online application form is 12th February.