Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2017: A fabulous job offer has been announced by Tamilnadu Anganwadi department, in favor of non-graduates who are endeavored to get a job. Women candidates are only eligible to apply for various 1244 Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Assistant & Secondary Anganwadi Worker Posts for TN Anganwadi Vacancy 2017. Candidates can fill the offline TN Anganwadi job 2017 Application Form from the official website that is icds.tn.nic.in before the last date that is 7th August 2017. The engagement of the suitable candidates will be based on Direct Recruitment. Scroll down the page for gathering more information about Tamil Nadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 in a detailed manner.
About TN ICDS : Nutritious Meal Programme shortly NMP was introduced by Former Chief Minister M.G.R in Tamilnadu. Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department supervises the scheme. The scheme was introduced for the benefits of students. The scheme provide benefits to children between the age 2-5yrs in pre-school and 5-15 yrs in government schools.
Tamil Nadu Anganwadi Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization: Integrated Child Development Services
Official website: icds.tn.nic.in
No. of Vacancies: 1244 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Anganwadi Worker: 443
- Anganwadi Assistant: 643
- Secondary Anganwadi Worker: 158
- Anganwadi Worker: Rs.2,500- 5,000/- (GP – Rs.500/-)
- Anganwadi Assistant: Rs. 1,800- 3,300 (GP- Rs.400/-)
- Secondary Anganwadi Worker: Rs. 1,300- 3,000/- (GP Rs.300/-)
Eligibility for TN ICDS Recruitment 2017
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have passed SSLC or its equivalent qualification from recognized Institute/ Board.
Age Limit: Age should be in between 21 years to 40 years.
Dates for TN Anganwadi Vacancy 2017
- TN Anganwadi Application Form 2017 starts from: 29 July 2017
- Last date to fill the Application Form 2017: 7th August 2017
Application Process for Tamil Nadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2017, TN Anganwadi Vacancy 2017:
Those candidates who are going to apply for Tamil Nadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 they can fill the offline application form by downloading it from the official website that is ramnad.tn.nic.in before the last date expires. The below steps are given to fill the TN Anganwadi Application Form 2017.
Steps to fill the TN Anganwadi Recruitment Form 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is ramnad.tn.nic.in.
- After that go to the recruitment section and click on the TN MGR NMP Meal Organizer Vacancy 2017.
- The link will open, now click on that link.
- The application form will be downloaded on your system.
- Now take the printout and fill it by pen and attach all the important documents which are needed.
- Then send the application form to the postal address of the organization.
Application Fees: Refers to the official notification.
TN Anganwadi 2017 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Personal interview.
TN Anganwadi Admit Card 2017: Those candidates who are going to fill the application form they can download the admit card from the official website before 10 days of selection process.
Tamil Nadu Anganwadi Result 2017: Those candidates who are going to appears in the selection process they are only eligible to check the result. The result will be declared in one month of the exam from the official website.
TN Anganwadi Jobs 2017:
It is a very good opportunity for the women who cook well and are eligible for this TN Anganwadi Worker Vacancy 2017. The candidates are advised to read the article carefully and apply before the last date expire. Candidates are advised to send the application Form to the postal address with important documents. For more query regarding Tamil Nadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2017, candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.