TN MRB Recruitment 2018: The Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu has recently released an official notification for a massive number of 229 vacancies at Pharmacist Posts. The Government of Tamil Nadu has offered a splendid opportunity to all the medical stream candidates via Tamil Nadu MRB Vacancy 2018, to grab the way for a bright future. The department has already rolled out its application form, which must be submitted by every desired candidate on or before 30th July 2018. The application form is available at its official site at mrb.tn.gov.in.
The TN Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was established and constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu on 02nd January 2017. The department strictly focuses on the work of recruiting candidates in various category of posts in the Health and Family Welfare Department. Additional information regarding the new TN MRB Recruitment 2018 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure and many others are elaborated in the points given below:
TN MRB Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organization– Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
- Name of Post– Pharmacist
- Number of Vacancies– 229
- Pay Scale– Rs 15,600-Rs 39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs 5,400
- Pharmacist (Siddha): 148
- Pharmacist (Unani): 20
- Pharmacist (Homoeopathy): 23
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda): 38
Tamil Nadu MRB Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Just like any other competitive exam, the Recruitment Board has also fixed some eligibility levels, which any mandatory for every candidate to apply for the posts. The eligibility criteria of the new TN Pharmacist Job is divided into two parts:
Educational Qualification- To apply for the Pharmacist position at Tamil Nadu MRB, the applicant must have following qualification:-
- Pharmacist (Siddha): Passed Diploma in Indian System of Medicine; or Diplona in Paharmacy in Unani or Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy
- Pharmacist (Homoeopathy): Must have passed SSLC certificate of Registration “B” or “C” issued under rules of the Tamil Nadu Homepathy system of Medicine and Practitioners of Homeopathy rules 1972.
TN MRB Pharmacist Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application- 10th July 2018
- Last Date of Online Application- 30th July 2018
- Last Date of Fee Submission- 1st August 2018
TN MRB Recruitment 2018 – 229 Pharmacist Vacancies
To apply for the above mentioned jobs, each and every candidate will have to go through the online application process via its official site on or before 30th July 2018. Moreover, we have also listed some steps to help you throughout the application process:
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu MRB at mrb.tn.gov.in
- Search for the TN MRB Recruitment 2018 Notification and register yourself with a genuine e-mail id.
- Read all the given guidelines carefully and start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck all the details after filling the application form.
- Attach your scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit it and take a printout of it for future references.
Tamil Nadu MRB Vacancies 2018 Application Fee
For the convenience of applicants, the department has offered both ways to pay the application amount. In simple words, we can say that a candidate can pay the application fee either via online or via offline mode. The fee amount can be seen in the below mentioned points:
- For SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) candidates- Rs 250
- For Other category candidates- Rs 500
TN MRB Jobs 2018 Important Links
Date Extension Notice >> Check Here
Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
Official Website >> Check Here
TN Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
The selection process of the given posts is a bit different and unique as compared to other government competitive exams. The process of selection can be seen in the points given below:
- There will not be any kind of written or oral test of the applicants. The walk-ins will be entirely based on the marks scored by the candidate in PG Degree / Super speciality / DNB / PG Diploma (as the case may be) in concerned Speciality / Super speciality as per the communal roster, duly following the rules of reservation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates in a speciality will be preferred in the following order: (i) Post Graduate- Degree, (ii) DNB, (iii) Post Graduate – Diploma in a speciality.
Help Line/Contact Details Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Medical Services Recruitment Board,
7th floor, DMS Building,
359, Anna Salai,
Chennai- 600 006
Phone No.- 044-24355757
Tamil Nadu Pharmacist Jobs 2018
Tamil Nadu MRB has offered a sparkling opportunity for all the Medical students via its TN MRB Recruitment 2018, by which they can easily get the way of a prosperous future. All the details regarding Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Vacancy 2018 has been mentioned in the aforementioned article, still you are free to ask any of your queries in the comment section below. You can also subscribe us to get all the details regarding latest Government Jobs 2018.