TN Police Recruitment 2018: The Tamil Nadu Police department has now come up with a new vacancy notification for the selection of 309 candidates at Sub Inspector (Technical) posts. TN Police has offered a fabulous opportunity for all the eligible and desired candidates via its new Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2018. The department has already initialized online application process for its newly released TN Police Jobs 2018 via its official website i.e. tnpolice.gov.in. All the candidates eligible and desired for this recruitment process are humbly advised to go through the application process before 10th August 2018. Moreover, candidates can get all the details regarding the same via this portal.
CCTNS is basically a Mission Mode Project (MMP) under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) of Government of India. It has been conceptualized and sponsored by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) is the central nodal agency for managing the nationwide implementation of this project and the respective State Crime Records Bureau (SCRB), the State Nodal Agency for implementation in the state. Additional details regarding the new TN Police Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can simply be seen in the following points given below.
TN Police Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organization- Tamil Nadu Police Department
- Name of Post– Sub Inspector (Technical)
- Number of Vacancies– 309
- Application Mode– Online
- Official Website– tnpolice.gov.in
- Scale of Pay: 36900 – 116600
TN Police Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the recently released Tamil Nadu Police Jobs 2018 has been divided into two parts and can simply be seen in the following points:
- Age Limit- The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 28 years as on 01.07.2018.
- Educational Qualification– Applicants should possess minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
A Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education.
Tamil Nadu Police SI Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement Date: 11th July 2018
- Starting Date of Application Process- 11th July 2018
- Last Date of Application Process– 10th August 2018
- Date of Examination– Update Soon
TN Police Recruitment 2018: How to Apply for 309 SI Posts
To apply for any of these recently rolled out TN Police SI Jobs 2018, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. tnpolice.gov.in. Furthermore, we have also showcased some steps, which will guide you throughout the process. Let us take a look at these steps given below:
How to Apply online for TN Police Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of department i.e. tnpolice.gov.in.
- Search the relevant link of your desired job.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Additionally, candidates can also take some help from these below mentioned links, which will lead them directly to the Official Notification and Online Application page.
Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2018 Application Fee: All the General & OBC category candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 150/- online and offline through State Bank of India.. However, all the SC/ST candidates are exempted from, the fee submission process.
TN Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2018 Important Links
Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2018 Selection Process: All the candidates appearing for Tamilnadu Police SI Jobs 2018 will have to go through a 5 step process to get selected. In simple words, we can say that all the applicants will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification.
TN Police Contact Details
CCTNS Project Team,
State Crime Record Bureau,
No. 95, Santhome High Road, Chennai-28,
Ph No.: 044-24957878 / 24958585
Tamil Nadu Police Jobs 2018
The Tamil Nadu Police Department has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible individuals via its TN Police Recruitment 2018, by which they can easily grab a government job. We have elaborated all the important details and essential information regarding the new Tamilnadu Police Vacancy 2018 in the above given article. However, we will be highly obliged to solve each and every of your doubts and queries mentioned in the comment section given below.