TN Police Recruitment 2018: The Tamil Nadu Police department has now come up with a new vacancy notification for the selection of 6140 candidates at Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman posts. TN Police has offered a fabulous opportunity for all the eligible and desired candidates via its new Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2018. The department has already initialized online application process for its newly released TN Police Jobs 2018 via its official website i.e. tnpolice.gov.in. All the candidates eligible and desired for this recruitment process are humbly advised to go through the application process before 27th January 2018. Moreover, candidates can get all the details regarding the same via this portal.
CCTNS is basically a Mission Mode Project (MMP) under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) of Government of India. It has been conceptualized and sponsored by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) is the central nodal agency for managing the nationwide implementation of this project and the respective State Crime Records Bureau (SCRB), the State Nodal Agency for implementation in the state. Additional details regarding the new TN Police Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can simply be seen in the following points given below.
TN Police Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organization- Tamil Nadu Police Department
- Name of Post– Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman
- Number of Vacancies– 6140 Vacancies
- Application Mode– Online
- Official Website– tnpolice.gov.in
|Name of Post||Number of Post||Salary Offered|
|Constable||5538||Rs 18,200 – Rs 52,900|
|Jail Warder Grade II||365||Rs 18,200 – Rs 52,900|
|Fireman||237||Rs 18,200 – Rs 52,900|
TN Police Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the recently released Tamil Nadu Police Jobs 2018 has been divided into two parts and can simply be seen in the following points:
- Age Limit- All the candidates must be at least 18 Years and at most 24 Years to apply for any of these above given post.
- Educational Qualification- To apply for this post, all the candidates must have passed their 10th/12th exams or equivalent from a recognized board.
Additional details regarding the eligibility criteria can be seen in the official notification link given in the below mentioned points.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Process- 28th December 2017
- Last Date of Application Process– 27th January 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees– 31st January 2018
- Date of Examination– March/April 2018
TN Police Recruitment 2018: How to Apply for 6140 Constable Posts
To apply for any of these recently rolled out TN Police Constable Jobs 2018, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. tnpolice.gov.in. Furthermore, we have also showcased some steps, which will guide you throughout the process. Let us take a look at these steps given below:
How to Apply online for TN Police Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of department i.e. tnpolice.gov.in.
- Search the relevant link of your desired job.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Additionally, candidates can also take some help from these below mentioned links, which will lead them directly to the Official Notification and Online Application page.
Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2018 Application Fee: All the General & OBC category candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 130/- as application fee. However, all the SC/ST candidates are exempted from, the fee submission process.
TN Police Constable Jobs 2018 Important Links
Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2018 Selection Process: All the candidates appearing for Tamilnadu Police Constable Jobs 2018 will have to go through a 5 step process to get selected. In simple words, we can say that all the applicants will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification.
TN Police Contact Details
CCTNS Project Team,
State Crime Record Bureau,
No. 95, Santhome High Road, Chennai-28,
Ph No.: 044-24957878 / 24958585
Tamil Nadu Police Jobs 2018
The Tamil Nadu Police Department has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible individuals via its TN Police Recruitment 2018, by which they can easily grab a government job. We have elaborated all the important details and essential information regarding the new Tamilnadu Police Vacancy 2018 in the above given article. However, we will be highly obliged to solve each and every of your doubts and queries mentioned in the comment section given below.