Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) recently released an employment notification for filling Various number of vacant posts in Tamil Nadu Police for Male and Female candidates. Those persons who want to serve their nation through the police department they can apply for the TN Police Vacancy 2017. There are vacancies of S.I, ASI, Gr. II Police Constables, Firemen, Jail Warders and other Posts. Interested candidates can apply by filling Tamil Police Jobs 2017 Application Form online through the official website tnpolice.gov.in till the last date which is updated soon. The other details related to the TN Police Recruitment 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
Tamilnadu Police: Tamil Nadu Police is the primary law enforcement agency of the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It is over 150 years old and is the fifth largest state police force in India. Tamil Nadu has a police-population ratio of 1:632.
TamilNadu Police Vacancy 2017 Details:
Recruitment Authority: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Official website: tnpolice.gov.in
Number of the posts: Various
Name of the posts:
- Gr. II Police Constables
- Jail Warders
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Interested candidate in the Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2017, should have SSLC (10th Pass) from any Government recognized Board. Refer to the official notification to get post wise educational information.
Age Limit: Interested candidate in the posts, they must have an age between 18 to 24 years. Age commission will be applicable as per the government rules and regulation.
TN Police Constable Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting date of online application: Updated Soon
- Last date of online apply: Updated Soon
- Last date of online payment: Updated Soon
- Date of written examination: Updated Soon
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, S.I, ASI, Constables Vacancies, TN Police Constable Bharti 2017
Interested and eligible candidate can apply for this Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form through official website till the last date expires. Candidates are requested to get ready their important documents for uploading while filling the application form.
How to apply for TN Police Jobs 2017
- First of all, Access the official website of the Tamil Police that is tnpolice.gov.in
- Read the notification of the constable post carefully before applying for the post
- Now click the Apply Online link and open it
- fill all the required details like name, address, contact number etc.
- upload the necessary documents
- check all these details which you have filled
- now click on submit option
- now pay the application fees by net banking/e-challan/ debit card etc.
- Don’t forget to take the print of the online application
Application Fee: Applicants should have pay Rs. 135 as examination fee and Rs. 30 as application charges.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of these rounds.
- Written test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
- Height for Male Candidate – Minimum 170cms and 167cms for SC/ST candidates
- Height for Female Candidate –Minimum 159cms and 157cms for SC/ST candidates
- Chest (Only for Male Candidate) – 81(Expn.:5cms.)
Tamilnadu Police Result 2017: After the completion of selection process, candidates will be able to check the result from the official website
TN Police Constable Jobs 2017
Job seekers who are looking for the government job in Tamil Nadu police department they need to grab this opportunity by applying on or before the last date expire that is updated soon. They can fill online application form for the Tamilnadu Police Department Vacancy 2017 soon from the official website. For more query related to Tamil Nadu Police Department Recruitment 2017, candidates can ask us in our comment box.