Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) recently released an employment notification for filling 15711 vacant posts in Tamil Nadu Police for Male and Female candidates. Those persons who want to serve their nation through the police department they can apply for the TN Police Vacancy 2017. There are vacancies of S.I (Technical) Gr. II Police Constables / Firemen / Jail Warders Posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website tnpolice.gov.in/. You can fill the Tamil Police Application Form 2017 from 23rd January to 22nd February 2017.
Tamilnadu Police: Tamil Nadu Police is the primary law enforcement agency of the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It is over 150 years old and is the fifth largest state police force in India. Tamil Nadu has a police-population ratio of 1:632.
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 Details:
Recruitment Authority: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Official website: tnpolice.gov.in
Number of the posts: 15711
Name of the posts: S.I (Technical) Gr. II Police Constables / Firemen / Jail Warders Posts
Special Force: 4615
- Police Constable Grade II Special Force (Male): 4569
- Police Constable Grade II Special Force (Female): 46 (BCM – BL)
- Police Constable Grade II Armed Force (Male): 4627
- Police Constable Grade II Armed Force (Female): 3941
Prison Department: 1016
- Jail Warder Grade II (Male): 976
- Jail Warder Grade II (Female): 39 + 1 (BCM – BL)
Fire Station Department: 1512
- Fireman Grade-II (Male): 1512
TN Police Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Interested candidate in the Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2017, should have SSLC (10th Pass) from any Government recognized Board. Refer to the official notification to get post wise educational information.
Age Limit: Interested candidate in the posts, they must have an age between 18 to 24 years. Age commission will be applicable as per the government rules and regulation.
- Starting date of online application: 23rd January 2017
- Last date of online apply: 22nd February 2017
- Last date of online payment: 22nd February 2017
- Date of written examination: 21st May 2017
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, S.I (Technical) Gr. II Police Constables / Firemen / Jail Warders Posts
Interested candidate in the posts, they can apply application form through the online mode from the Tamilnadu Police official website. The Tamilnadu Police official website is tnpolice.gov.in and tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
How to apply for TN Police Jobs 2017
- Access the official website of the Tamil Police www.tnpolice.gov.in
- Read the notification of the constable post carefully before applying for the post
- Now click the Apply Online link and open it
- fill all the required details like name, address, contact number etc.
- upload the necessary documents
- check all these details which you have filled
- now click on submit option
- now pay the application fees by net banking/e-challan/ debit card etc.
- Don’t forget to take the print of the online application
Application Fee: Applicants should have pay Rs. 135 as examination fee and Rs. 30 as application charges.
- Written test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
- Height for Male Candidate – Minimum 170cms and 167cms for SC/ST candidates
- Height for Female Candidate –Minimum 159cms and 157cms for SC/ST candidates
- Chest (Only for Male Candidate) – 81(Expn.:5cms.)
Tamilnadu Police Result 2017: After the completion of selection process, candidates will be able to check the result from the official website
TN Police Constable Jobs 2017
Job seekers who are looking for the government job in Tamil Nadu police department they need to grab this opportunity by applying on or before 22nd February 2017. They can fill online application form for the Tamilnadu Police Department Vacancy 2017 from the 23rd January 2017.