TANCET 2017 Application Form: Anna University, Chennai is going to conduct the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test on 25 & 26 March 2017. Those candidates who are seeking for admission into MBA, MCA, and ME/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan Degree Programmes, they can fill the TANCET 2017 Application Form from 29th January to 20th February 2017 through the online mode. You need to access the official website annauniv.edu for applying TANCET 2017. Candidates, those are GATE qualified will be exempted from appearing in this test. Other information regarding TANCET Entrance Exam 2017 such as eligibility criteria, exam dates and applying process are given below.
TANCET 2017: TANCET 2017 (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is organised by Anna University for candidates looking for admission to PG programme including M.E/M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Arch, M.Plan programme offered by several institutes located across the Tamilnadu state. These courses are offered by the various colleges in the limits of Tamil Nadu State.
TANCET Application Form 2017 Details
Name of conducting Authority: Anna University, Chennai
Name of Examination: Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test
Official Website: annauniv.edu
Application is invited for:
a) M.B.A. Degree Programme
b) M.C.A. Degree Programme
c) M.E./M.TECH/M.ARCH./M.PLAN. Degree Programmes
- MBA: Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with 50%
- MCA: Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with mathematics at 10+2 level
- M.C.A.Lateral Entry: Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in BCA, BSc. & other relevant fields
- M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch./M.Plan: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 29th January 2017
- Last Date to submit the Application Form: 20th February 2017 (5:30 PM)
- Hall Ticket Announced Date: 1 or 2 weeks before the exam
- Date of Entrance Exam: 25th March 2017 (for MCA/MBA) and 26th March 2017 (for other courses)
- Result Declaration Date: April 2017
- Counselling Started: April/May 2017
TANCET 2017 Application Form, How to Register for TANCET?
Aspirants are strictly notified that they can apply the application through the offline and online mode as given below. Candidates will open the official website and apply the application form through the online way. After submission, there is no need to submit documents. Applicants are informed that there is only online mode to apply for TANCET Entrance Test 2017.
How to Apply
- Click on the official website or given link
- Click on “TANCET 2017 Apply Online” given at the home page
- First, register yourself if you are not registered before
- Enter login id and password
- Click on submit option
- Fill the application form
- Upload the signature and photographs
- Click on Submit option after
Entrance Test Fee: The Candidates have to pay ` 500/- (` 250/- for SC /SCA /ST candidates) towards the entrance test fee for any one of the programmes either 1. M.B.A. (or) 2. M.C.A. (or) 3.M.E/M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan. degree programmes.
A candidate applying for more than one programme has to pay ` 500/- (` 250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu) for each additional programme through online only.
Selection Mode: Examination performance will select the candidates for the regarding programs.
Questions and Evaluation Scheme
Date & Time for Entrance Test
Entrance Test Centres
TANCET Result 2017: The result will be checked on the website (official) of the university.
TANCET Application Form 2017:
So dear students you can apply the TANCET Application form 2017 from 29 January to 20 February 2017 through the online way only. Check the official URL onlineapp.annauniv.edu for latest news and result. If you want to ask any query regarding TANCET 2017 Online Registration, leave a comment here.