Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Clerks Recruitment 2017: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank(TMB) is inviting application from the talented candidates for posts of Clerks. Interested applicants may apply Online for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Jobs 2017 only through the official website of the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank i.e. tmb.in. The posts are in the following state namely Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh & Telangana. Skilled candidates may apply online for TMB Clerks Recruitment 2017 before the last date 22-02-2017. Other details like selection process, educational qualification and how to apply are given below —
About TMB: The History of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd(TMB), the then Nadar Bank Limited, dates back to 1921. The thought of developing a bank under the guidance of the able Nadar business community was mooted out in the anniversary of Nadar Mahajana Sangam held at Tuticorin in 1920. The invitation was effected soon. The bank was registered on the 11-05-1921 as “The Nadar Bank Limited”.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
Official Website: tmb.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: Not specified
Name of post:
Salary: Rs. 13075 to Rs. 32850/-
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification:
- A Graduate (Arts, Commerce, and Science) other than Engineering category, (min of 55% marks)
- Engineering Graduate with (60% marks) from a recognized University in regular college course with the knowledge in Computer Operations.
- For Graduate Applicant: 24 years.
- For Post Graduates Applicants: 26 years as on October 31, 2016. Relaxation is available for MBC / BC will be 2 years. for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years)
TMB Clerk recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online E-application: 08.02.2017
- Last Date of TMB vacancies Online E-application: 22.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 28.February.2017
TMB Bank Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for various clerks Posts, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Vacancy 2017:
Those applicants who like to work with this bank they need to apply online application form for TMB Jobs 2017. Applicants may follow the given steps to apply online through the use official website.
Steps to apply for TMB Jobs 2017
- Visit the official website of tmb
- Read the notification carefully & check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible applicants apply online.
- Fill all needed details correctly & upload scanned photo and the signature.
- Pay application fee online through the payment gateway desk.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of application form.
Interested candidates can Apply Online for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment 2017. An application form will be available for at the official website tmb.in.
- General Category Candidates have to pay fee of Rs.300/-
- SC / ST Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-
Selection Procedure: The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination, and also applicant have to face personal interview round.
TMB Recruitment 2017 Result: Applicants can get their result of TMB Bank Recruitment 2017 after the completion of selection steps. The result will be released at the official website of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank which is tmb.in
TMB Jobs 2017:
In this article, We have updated TMB Recruitment 2017, you can get latest updates & application form from here. If you find any confusion regarding the applying procedure, then ask here through the comment box at the last of this post. We will respond you soon.