Tamil Nadu AAVIN Milk Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited notify the application for the post of 275 Senior Factory Assistant on regular basis. All the eligible and Interested candidates can apply online by submitting the AAVIN Milk Jobs 2018 Application Form. You need to send application on or before the last date that is 16th July 2018. Candidates can download the application form from the official website aavinmilk.com. All other details of AAVIN Milk TN Vacancy 2018 are given below.
About AAVIN: Aavin is the trademark of Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producer’s Federation Limited, a Tamil Nadu based milk producer’s union. Aavin procures milk, processes it and sells milk and milk products to consumers. The Dairy Development Department was established in Tamil Nadu in the year 1958 to oversee and regulate milk production and commercial distribution in the state.
AAVIN Vacancy 2018 Details:
Name of Organization: Tamilnadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited.
Official Website: aavinmilk.com
No. of Vacancy: 275 Posts
Name of the Posts: Senior Factory Assistant
Apply Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria For AAVIN Milk Recruitment 2018
- Educational Qualification: Must have passed HSC (12th Std) or must possess ITI in any Trade.
- Age Limit: Age of applying candidates for AAVIN Vacancies should not be below 18 years and not more then 30 years.
- Notification Release Date: 24th June 2018
- Stating Date of Apply Online: 25th June 2018
- Last date to Apply Online: 16th July 2018
AAVIN Milk Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for TN AAVIN Milk Vacancies
Those candidates who are eligible for above posts and interested in doing the AAVIN Jobs can apply by submitting the AAVIN Jobs 2018 Application Form from the official website.
- First of all, go to the official website of AAVIN that is aavinmilk.com
- Then go to the recruitment and Click on the Apply Online link
- Fill all the details and upload scanned documents
- Click on submit option
- Take a printout for application form for further reference.
Application Fees: Candidates can pay the fee of RS. 100/- + 18% GST for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- + 18% GST for SC/ST. The fee can be submitted through online.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the Academic qualification of candidate, Experience, Written Test & Interview.
- Written Examination – Objective type questions on English knowledge, Test of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General knowledge and Subject knowledge concerned.
- Oral Test in the form of an interview will be conducted in respect of candidates who have secured top marks in the written test.
Admit Card of AAVIN Recruitment: The admit card is attached with the application form, Candidate needs to send it at AAVIN Postal address, and after that the Tamil Nadu Milk Authority will send it back to the Candidate before 10 days of Examination.
AAVIN Result: The result will be declared soon after the examination process, Candidates are needs to frequently check the official website of Tamilnadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited. The result will be made on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in written test and oral test.
Tamil Nadu AAVIN Milk Jobs 2018
The AAVIN Milk Authority of Tamil Nadu is going to fill the post Senior Factory Assistant. The candidate has very good opportunity to work in Tamil Nadu by applying in Tamil Nadu AAVIN Recruitment 2018 to work in the Government sector. The above information is given to you for AAVIN Application Form for recruitment, For more information candidate are need to read the official notification. For more information and Query, please keep in touch with us.