- TNPSC 13 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017
- TNPSC Vacancy 2017 For 1953 Posts of Clerk, Assistant and other
TNPSC Recruitment 2017: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites Application for recruitment of 13 Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics post in the department. TNPSC Recruitment 2017 is the brilliant opportunity for the eligible applicants. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for TPSC Professor Vacancy 2017 through the use of the official website which is tnpsc.gov.in by filling the application form. Skilled candidates may apply for this TNPSC Jobs 2017 from 17 May to 14 June 2017. Other details of TamilNadu PSC Recruitment 2017 such as Age limitations, Educational qualification, Application fees, Selection process & how to apply are given below in this post, kindly go through it.
About Tamilnadu Public Service Commission: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, AS MANDATED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA, Commission meets at frequent intervals & hands down necessary rules, policies, guidelines & decisions on the various issue arising from time to time.Secretary to the Commission holds the responsibility of ensuring implementation of its various decisions, besides handling day to day administration, departmental promotion committees and oral tests for recruitment, etc.
TNPSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Name Of Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
- Total No. of Vacancy: 13 Posts
- Name of Post: Assistant Professors
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-+ Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Professor Recruitment 2017:
- A degree of M.Sc., (Medical Physics) conducted by the College of
Engineering in the Anna University, Chennai and duly declared eligible for appointment as Radiological Safety Officers in the Medical Institutions by the Division of Radiological Protection of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Bombay.
(i) A degree of M.Sc. (Physics); and
(ii) Diploma in Radiology Physics awarded by the Bombay University after undergoing the one-year Post-Graduate course in Hospital Physics and Radiology Physics conducted by the Division ofRadiological Protection of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
Age Limit: Maximum 32 Years.
Important Dates for Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 May 2017
- Last Date for Submission of TNPSC Recruitment Online Application: 14 June 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 16 June 2017
- Date of Examination Paper-I: 03 September 2017 (Morning)
- Date of Examination-Paper-II: 03 September 2017 (Evening)
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application, Apply online for 13 Assistant Professor Vacancy, TNPSC Jobs 2017:
Those aspirants who are eligible for the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 can apply online through the official website tnpsc.gov.in before or on 14 June 2017. All applicants who are going to apply are advised to have scanned copy of important testimonial, documents. The below procedural steps are going to tell you that how to apply for the Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2017.
Steps for Application of TNPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017:
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission tnpsc.gov.in
- Read the notification carefully to be sure about your eligibility to apply for Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics Vacancy 2017
- Click on the link for One-time registration
- After filling the Application form.
- Fill up the required details.
- Ensure all the information provided should be correct
- Submit the TNPSC application form and the Make Payments through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Take the print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form for the future purpose.
- Registration Fee: For one-time Registration Applicants who have already registered in one-time Registration system paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Examination Fee: The Examination fee Rs.200/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis Written Test and Personal Interview.
Note: Aspirants selected for the appointment to the above-said post will be required to produce a “certificate of Physical Fitness Test”.
TNPSC Admit Card 2017: The admit card for Assistant Professor in Radiology Physics post will be available after the application process will over. All the candidates can easily download it from the official website.
TNPSC Result 2017: The result of TNPSC Geologist/ Assistant Geologist result will be declared after all the process of application and examination. TNPSC Assistant Geologist Result 2017 will be updated on the official website of TNPSC. The result will be made on basis of marks scored by the applicants in the exam.
Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2017:
Here we had provided an information about Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017. All candidates can grab this opportunity by reading this above article and apply it by filling the TNPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 Application Form through the official website or the link given above till the last date expire. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment Box.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced notification for the TNPSC Vacancy 2017 for the post of 1953 Assistant, Personal Clerk, & Others. Those candidates who are seeking to do the government Job in Tamil Nadu they can apply for the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Vacancy 2017 by filling online application form. The last date to apply online is 26 May 2017. Candidates are advised to submit the online Application form on the official website that is tnpsc.gov.in before the deadline. All Other details of TNPSC Jobs 2017 are given below kindly go through it.
About TNPSC: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India.This time it notify a vacancy of Hostel Superintendent cum PTO and these vacancies is filled through the process of TNPSC Recruitment 2017
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Name Of Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
No. of Vacancy: 1953
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 2800/-
Name of Post:
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Personal Clerk in (other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat||06|
|Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||01|
|Steno-Typist in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat||06|
|Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department||130|
|Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration Department||06|
|Accountant in Treasuries and Accounts Department||85|
|Assistant in Prison Department||20|
|Assistant in Registration Department||128|
|Assistant in Backward Classes Welfare Department||02|
|Assistant in Fisheries Department||18|
|Assistant in Labour Department||24|
|Assistant/ Accountant /Store Keeper in Employment and Training Department||92|
|Assistant in Highways Department||156|
|Assistant in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department||18|
|Assistant in NCC Department||23|
|Assistant in Directorate of Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Department||02|
|Assistant in Survey and Land Records Department||105|
|Assistant in Stationery and Printing Department||54|
|Assistant in Commissioner of Commercial Taxes||22|
|Assistant in Chennai (South) Division||56|
|Assistant in Tiruchirappalli Division||27|
|Assistant in Vellore Division||09|
|Assistant in Coimbatore Division||12|
|Assistant in Madurai Division||35|
|Assistant in Tirunelveli Division||20|
|Assistant in (Other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat||30|
|Assistant in (Law Department) Secretariat||08|
|Assistant in (Finance Department) Secretariat||15|
|Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||03|
|Assistant in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat||15|
|Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat||12|
|Assistant in Tamilnadu Textbook and Educational Services Corporation||08|
Following Vacancies have been announced in this Notification pending approval of the Staff Committee:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant in Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department||65|
|Assistant in Police Department||213|
|Assistant in Transport Department||60|
|Assistant in Highways Department||70|
|Assistant in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department||55|
|Assistant in School Education Department||130|
|Assistant in Forest Department||119|
|Assistant in Commercial Taxes, Chennai (South ) Division||52|
|Assistant in Urban Land Ceiling and Urban Land Tax Department||41|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2017:
Academic Qualification: Must have passed any bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University.
Age Limit: as on 01 July 2017
- Unreserved: 18 years (no maximum age)
- SC/ST: 30 years(maximum age)
Important Dates for TNPSC Vacancy 2017:
- Advertisement Date: 27 April 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27 April 2017
- Last Date for Submission of TNPSC Recruitment Online Application: 26 May 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 29 May 2017
- Date of TNPSC Hostel Superintendent Written Exam: 6 August 2017
TNPSC Online Application Process: Apply Online for LDC, Assistant & Other Vacancies, Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs
Those candidates who are eligible for the TNPSC LDC Recruitment 2017 can apply online through the official website tnpsc.gov.in before or on 26 April 2017. All candidates who are going to apply are advised to have the scanned copy of all important document. The below steps are going to tell you that how to apply for the Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2017
Steps for Application of TNPSC Vacancy:
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is tnpsc.gov.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility to apply for Hostel Superintendent Jobs 2017
- Click on the link for New Registration
- Fill up all the required details.
- Ensure all the information provided should be correct
- Submit the TNPSC application form & Make Payments through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form for the future purpose.
Application fees Of TNPSC:
Selection Process: The selection Process of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 is done on the basis of Written test, and the Oral Test is terms of Interview. The final result of TNPSC LDC Exam 2017 will be based on the marks scored in both exams.
TNPSC Result 2017: The result of TNPSCExam will be declared after all the process of application and exam. TNPSC Exam Result 2017 will be updated on the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The result will be made on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in both the exam.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs 2017
The application process for the TNPSC Clerk Vacancy 2017 is started and a candidate can apply on the Official website of TNPSC that is tnpsc.gov.in. Please go through the official notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 present on the official website before moving for filling online TNPSC Jobs Application Form 2017. For more details keep in touch with us.