TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently rolled out the notification for 158 posts of Forest Apprentices. Candidates can check the official TNPSC Jobs 2018 Notification at the official web portal which is tnpsc.gov.in. The application forms must be filled on or before the last date which is 1st August 2018. All the necessary details like educational qualification requirements, age limit, selection process etc. must be checked by the aspirants before applying for this job opening. We are providing all the details about Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2018 herein. Check all the information carefully.
TNPSC Notification 2018
The higher authorities of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission have published the TNPSC Job Notification 2018 for announcing vacancies for Agriculture Officer. Aspirants don’t have to search for the notice anywhere as we are embedding the notification herein.
TNPSC Vacancy 2018 Details
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Post Name: Forest Apprentices
No. of Posts: 158
Salary Offered: Rs.37,700- 1,19,500
Application Mode: Online
Official Site: tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Forest Apprentices Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
We are providing the eligibility requirements here for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018. Aspirants must check all the details carefully and then proceed to fill the registration forms.
Educational Qualification: Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or its equivalent degree of any Institution or University recognized by UGC.
TNPSC Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Date of Advertisement: 4th July 2018
- Starting Date for Application Process: 4th July 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 1st August 2018
- Fees Payment Last Date: 3rd August 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for TNPSC Vacancy 2018 | 158 Posts
Interested candidates can apply online for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 till the aforementioned due date. The link to apply online will be closed after the final date is over. Contenders should note that the officials will shortlist the applications only of those applicants who are eligible for this job.
How To Fill Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2018 Application Form?
- Read the full notification carefully from the above section.
- Go to the official portal tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “One Time Registration” button.
- Fill the OTR form on the website with all the relevant information.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Proceed to the application page by clicking on the “Apply” button on the same page.
- Fill the TNPSC Vacancy 2018 Application Form with all the details.
- Recheck that all the data you have entered is correct.
- Submit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 application and take a hard copy for reference.
TNPSC Vacancy 2018 Important Links
Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2018 Selection Process: All the applicants have to go through a 3 step selection process. The authorities will organize a paper for Agriculture Studies and another one for General Studies. Afterwards, interview will be conducted. First paper will be of 3 hours duration and 300 marks and the second one for 2 hours duration and 200 marks. Interview round will carry 70 marks. Only those contenders who perform well in the selection process for TNPSC Vacancy 2018 will be shortlisted for the job.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released an official notification for the selection of 320 candidates at Civil Judge Posts. The newly released TNPSC Jobs 2018 are undeniably some ravishing opportunities for all the eligible candidates, by which they can move forward for a sparkling future. The department has already started online application process for its Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancies 2018, which will go on till 7th May 2018. Hence, all the eligible candidates are highly recommended to go through the application process via official website of department i.e. tnpsc.gov.in before given deadline. Moreover, candidates can get all the essential details and important updates regarding it via this portal.
As mandated by the constitution of india, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission consistently aims at creating and nurturing a public service which is independent, impartial, ethical, effective and being capable and enough to meet the new challenges faced by the government and responsive to the growing expectations of the public at large and marginalized sections in particular. Additional details regarding the new TNPSC Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection process etc can be seen in the following points shown below.
TNPSC Civil Judge Notification 2018
The Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has released an official notification for its all new TNPSC Recruitment 2018. By this, all the candidates will be able to get all the important details regarding it easily. Providing a helping hand, we are showcasing a glimpse of TNPSC Official Notification 2018 here.
TNPSC Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Name of Post– Civil judge
- Number of Vacancies– 320 Posts
- Salary Offered– Rs. 27,700 -770- 33,090-920-40450-1080-44770
- Application Mode– Online
- Official Website– tnpsc.gov.in
Tamilnadu PSC Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for these all new Tamilnadu PSC Jobs 2018 has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the following points shown below:
TNPSC Jobs 2018 Age Limit- The age limit for this newly released vacancy can simply be seen in the below shown table:
TNPSC Vacancies 2018 Educational Qualification-
- For Practicing Advocates- Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India.
- For Fresh Law Graduates- Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practised for a period of not less than 3 years on such date.
Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Occurence|
|Date of Notification||9th April 2018|
|Starting Date of Application Process||9th April 2018|
|Last Date of Application Process||7th May 2018|
|Last Date of Payment Through Bank||9th May 2018|
|Preliminary Exam||9th June 2018|
|Main Written Examination||11th & 12th August 2018|
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 320 Civil Judge Posts
To apply for this newly offered TNPSC Recruitment 2018, all the eligible candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. tnpsc.gov.in. Moreover, candidates can also check out these below given steps to go through the application process without facing any hurdle:
- Visit the official website of department i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
- Search for the relevant link possessing the name such as, ‘TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018’.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines given in the application form clearly.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this, candidates can also try these below given direct links, which are here to guide you throughout the process.
Tamilnadu PSC Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2018 Important Links
TNPSC Jobs 2018 Official Notification >> Check Here
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online >> Click Here
TNPSC Admit Card 2018
Just like any government process, the department will release its TNPSC Admit Card 2018 before 10-15 days days of exam date via official website of department i.e. tnpsc.gov.in. Hence, all the candidates are highly recommended to keep an eye at the official website to get regular updates regarding it.
Tamil Nadu PSC Result 2018
The department will release its most awaited TNPSC Result 2018 after a time period of 1-2 months of exam date. However, candidate can rely on this portal to get regular updates regarding it at appropriate time.
Tamilnadu PSC Selection Process
All the candidates appearing for the new TNPSC Recruitment 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva-Voce Test
TNPSC Contact Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Park Town, Chennai-600003,
Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2018
The all new TNPSC Recruitment 2018 is undeniably a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates, by which they can grab a reputed government job. We have showcased all the important details and essential information regarding the Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2018 in the aforementioned article. However, you are completely free to ask any of your doubts and queries related to it in the comment box shown below.