TNUSRB Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) released a notification for recruitment of 15711 Constable Special Force, Constable Armed force, Jail Warder, and Fireman Posts for male and female applicants. Candidates can apply online for TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2017 in the between dates from 23 January to 22nd February 2017. For detailed notification and online apply visit tnusrb.tn.gov.in/. All details regarding TNSURB Vacancy 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Pay Scale is available at below.
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 Details
- TNUSRB Police Constable Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- TNUSRB Constable Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply TNUSRB Jobs 2017
- TNUSRB Fireman Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- TNUSRB Constable Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- TNUSRB Jail Warder Recruitment 2017 Important Links
About: Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) recruit for various department like Police department, fire & rescue services and for prison department. TNUSRB choose only eligible candidates for all its departments.The syllabus and eligibility criteria are different of it from all other boards. Candidates should check all details before filling up the application forms.
TNUSRB Police Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of the Department: Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Official Website: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Job Location: Anywhere in Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Online
Total no. of posts: 15711 Vacancies
Name of the post:
- Constable Grade 2nd Special Force: 4615 Posts
- Constable Grade IInd Armed Forces: 8568 Posts
- Jail Warder: 1016 Posts
- Fireman: 1512 Posts
TNUSRB Jail Warder Jobs 2017 Educational Criteria: Candidates should have SSLC (10th Pass) from any Government recognized Board. Refer to the official notification to get post wise educational information.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2017 Age limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 to maximum 24 years.
Pay Scale for TNUSRB Vacancy: Rs 5200 to 20,200 per month + Grade Pay Rs 1900
Important dates for TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2017:
- Starting date of online application: 23rd January 2017
- The last date of online apply: 22nd February 2017 (before 05.45 PM)
- Last date of online payment: 22nd February 2017
- Date of written examination: 21st May 2017
TNUSRB Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 15711 Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Vacancies, TN Police Recruitment 2017
Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has made an announcement to recruit eligible candidates for 15777 vacant positions for Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman Posts. If you are interested in TNUSRB and fulfill eligibility criteria for this vacancy apply online from 23rd January 2017 to 22nd February 2017. The candidates meeting the eligibility norms for the TNUSRB Constable Vacancy 2017 are invited to apply online from the official website that is www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in/. Process for apply online for TNUSRB Constable Jobs are given below.
How to Apply for TNUSRB police vacancies 2017?
- Applicants follow official website of TNUSRB i.e. www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 link on the homepage.
- Download TNUSRB official notification and read it carefully.
- Check Apply Online Link & click on it
- Fill the personal information as per required
- Upload recently scanned passport size photograph graph, signature and important documents.
- Pay online fees as per required.
- Then click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of Application form for future use
Tamil Nadu Police vacancy 2017 (TNUSRB) Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs 135 for examination fees and Rs 30/- for application fees.
Selection Process: Candidates will select on the basis of written test, physical test, and Interview
TNUSRB Admit Card 2017: TNUSRB admit card 2017 will be published online at the official website before 10-20 days the examination. TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket will be uploaded at tnusrb.tn.gov.in
TNUSRB Result 2017: TNUSRB Result 2017 will be Released online on the official website after the successful examination.
TNUSRB Constable Vacancy 2017
TNUSRB announced vacancies for Constable special force, Constable Armed Force, Fireman and Jail warder posts for Male and Female candidates. Eligible applicants who want to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 till 22.02.2017 from the official website is tnusrb.tn.gov.in. If you have any queries regarding TNUSRB Constable vacancy 2017, you can ask us in the comment section below.