TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad has recently notified for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2017). The TS EMCET Application Form 2017 notification has released on 13th March 2017 and candidates can apply from 15th March to 15 April 2017. The TS EAMCET Exam 2017 will be held on 12 May 2017. Those candidates who want to take admission in JNT University they can check the TSEAMCET 2017 Notification and apply online from the official website that is tseamcet.in. The other details regarding TS EAMCET 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
- TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form Details
- Check Telangana EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
- Important Dates of TS EAMCET 2017
- How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2017
- Notification and application form for Telangana EAMCET
- Exam Patter for TS EAMCET 2017
About TS EAMCET: TS EAMCET is the Common Entrance Test that is used to be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in the favor of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. This year, it is the 22nd time when the TSCHE has assigned the task of conducting the TS EAMCET 2017 Exam to the JNTU Hyderabad. This is the very important Entrance test, on the basis of whose marks the students will be assigned the high-profile colleges for the professional studies for all Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Students.
TS EAMCET 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Exam Name: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2017)
Official Website: tseamcet.in
Total Seats: Various
- Engineering: B.E, B.TECH, B.Sc
- Agriculture: B.Sc (Agriculture, Horticulture)
- Medical: MBBS, B. Pharmacy, BDS
Eligibility for Telangana EAMCET 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should be passed in 12th class or equivalent from any recognized University or Institution.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be between 16 to 22 years of age.
TS EAMCET Dates 2017:
- TS EAMCET Notification Release Date: 13th March 2017
- Availability of the TS EAMCET 2017 application form: 15th March 2017
- Last date for Submission of TS EAMCET application form without late fee: 15th April
- Correction of TS EAMCET Online Application data already submitted: 16th April to 21st April
- Last date for Submission of TS EAMCET application form with a late fee of Rs. 500: 21st April
- Last date for Submission of TS EAMCET application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000: 27th April
- Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 5000: 03rd May
- Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 10000: 8th May
- TS EAMCET Admit Card Download Date: 1st May to 9th May
- Date of TS EAMCET Examination: 12th May
Engineering (E): 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Agriculture & Medical (AM): 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Primary Answer Key Released: 13th May 2017 (Tentative)
- TS EAMCET Answer Key Objection Received till: 18th May 2017 (Tentative)
- TS EAMCET Result 2017 Declaration: 22nd May 2017 (Tentative)
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form: Telangana EAMCET Online Registration
Those candidates who are interested and eligible to give the Telangana EAMCET Exam 2017 can fill the Telangana EAMCET 2017 Application Form from the official website that is tseamcet.in before the last date expire otherwise there will be late fees for the submission of Application Form. The below steps are given to fill the form.
- Login to the official website of EAMCET 2017 that is tseamcet.in
- Now open the application form and enter all the required information.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature. Your photograph must have passport size digital and coloured with size less than 30 kb and in JPG format. Your signature must have less than 15 kb and in JPG format.
- Now pay the application fee as per your chosen course.
- Now click on the submit button.
- You can take down the printout of your application form for further reference.
- The candidates are advised to note down the registration number until the admission procedure completes.
Application Fees: Rs 500 is registration for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is Rs.250.
Selection Process: The candidates are selected on the basis of written exam.
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The duration of the both examinations will be of 3 hours.
- The question paper will be an objective type.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The question will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- No negative marking will be prescribed.
Admit Card: Candidates can download the TS EAMCET Admit Card 2017 from the official website after 1 May 2017
TS EAMCET 2017 Result: The EAMCET 2017 Result will be declared on 22 May 2017. Candidate can check their result on the official website that is tseamcet.in
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2017):
It is an undergraduate test taken by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University for the intake of candidates for the various course available in that university. Those candidates who want their good career they can apply online for Telangana EAMCET 2017 on the official website. For more query, you can contact us by commenting in our comment box.