TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad will be notified for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2018). The TS EMCET Application Form 2018 notification will be released and candidates can apply till the last date. The TS EAMCET Exam 2018 will be held in the month of May 2018. Those candidates who want to take admission in JNT University they can check the TSEAMCET 2018 Notification and apply online from the official website that is tseamcet.in. The other details regarding TS EAMCET 2018 are given below, kindly go through it.
- TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Details
- Check Telangana EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
- Important Dates of TS EAMCET 2018
- How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2018
- Notification and application form for Telangana EAMCET
- Exam Patter for TS EAMCET 2018
About TS EAMCET: TS EAMCET is the Common Entrance Test that is used to be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in the favor of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. This year, it is the 22nd time when the TSCHE has assigned the task of conducting the TS EAMCET 2018 Exam to the JNTU Hyderabad. This is the very important Entrance test, on the basis of whose marks the students will be assigned the high-profile colleges for the professional studies for all Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Students.
TS EAMCET 2018 Details:
Name of Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Exam Name: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2018)
Official Website: tseamcet.in
Total Seats: Various
- Engineering: B.E, B.TECH, B.Sc
- Agriculture: B.Sc (Agriculture, Horticulture)
- Medical: MBBS, B. Pharmacy, BDS
Eligibility for Telangana EAMCET 2018:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should be passed in 12th class or equivalent from any recognized University or Institution.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be between 16 to 22 years of age.
TS EAMCET Dates 2018:
- TS EAMCET Notification Release Date: Update Soon
- Availability of the TS EAMCET 2018 application form: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of TS EAMCET application form without late fee: Update Soon
- Correction of TS EAMCET Online Application data already submitted: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of TS EAMCET application form with a late fee of Rs. 500: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of TS EAMCET application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 5000:
- Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 10000: Update Soon
- TS EAMCET Admit Card Download Date: Update Soon
- Date of TS EAMCET Examination: Update Soon
- Primary Answer Key Released: Update Soon
- TS EAMCET Answer Key Objection Received till: Update Soon
- TS EAMCET Result 2018 Declaration: Update Soon
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form: Telangana EAMCET Online Registration
Those candidates who are interested and eligible to give the Telangana EAMCET Exam 2018 can fill the Telangana EAMCET 2018 Application Form from the official website that is tseamcet.in before the last date expire otherwise there will be late fees for the submission of Application Form. The below steps are given to fill the form.
- Login to the official website of EAMCET 2018 that is tseamcet.in
- Now open the application form and enter all the required information.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature. Your photograph must have passport size digital and coloured with size less than 30 kb and in JPG format. Your signature must have less than 15 kb and in JPG format.
- Now pay the application fee as per your chosen course.
- Now click on the submit button.
- You can take down the printout of your application form for further reference.
- The candidates are advised to note down the registration number until the admission procedure completes.
Application Fees: Rs 500 is registration for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is Rs.250.
Notification for TS EAMCET 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 Online Apply
Selection Process: The candidates are selected on the basis of written exam.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The duration of the both examinations will be of 3 hours.
- The question paper will be an objective type.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The question will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- No negative marking will be prescribed.
Admit Card: Candidates can download the TS EAMCET Admit Card 2018 from the official website.
TS EAMCET 2018 Result: The EAMCET 2018 Result will be declared in the month of May. Candidate can check their result on the official website that is tseamcet.in
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET 2018):
It is an undergraduate test taken by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University for the intake of candidates for the various course available in that university. Those candidates who want their good career they can apply online for Telangana EAMCET 2018 on the official website. For more query, you can contact us by commenting in our comment box.