- TSPSC Recruitment 2017: 274 Assistant Professor Posts
- Telanagan PSC Vacancy 2017: 1953 Forest Officer Posts
TSPSC recruitment 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission invites applications from qualified and interested candidates for total 274 posts of Assistant Professors. Official notification for TSPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 can be checked online at official website tspsc.gov.in. Interested and qualifying job seekers can submit applications of Telangana PSC Jobs 2017 from 16th September 2017 to 25th October 2017.
About TSPSC: Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. The Telangana State Public Service Commission, endowed with such rich legacy of over 150 years of recruiting young talent through selection, shall endeavour to make use of this heritage for selecting the best talents in Telangana for reconstruction and resurrecting the glorious past of Telangana.
Telangan PSC Vacancy 2017 details
Name of organisation: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Name of post: Assistant Professor
Total no. of posts: 274
Salary: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- (UGC)
Application mode: Offline
|Post code no.||Name of post||Department||No. of vacancies||Age(as on 1/07/2017)|
min. & max.
|1||Assistant professor||Non clinical dept.||94||18-44||15,600-39,100/- (UGC)|
|Clinical dept.||96||18-44||15,600-39,100/- (UGC)|
|Super speciality dept.||64||18-44||15,600-39,100/- (UGC)|
|Dental dept.||20||18-44||15,600-39,100/- (UGC)|
TSPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria
- Non Clinical Department: Candidates must possess MD, MBBS, PhD, MSc, MS or equivalent qualifications in the respective field.
- Clinical Department: Candidates must possess MD, MS or equivalent qualification in the respective fields.
- Super specialty department: Candidates must possess DM, MD or equivalent qualification in the respective fields.
- Dental Department: Candidates must possess master’s degree recognised by Dental Council of India in respective fields.
For more details about educational qualification criteria please refer to the official notification/advertisement.
Age limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules). Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999. Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
TSPSC Jobs 2017 important dates
- Advertisement/Notification date: 12th September 2017
- Starting date for submission of application: 16th September 2017
- Last date for submission of application: 25th October 2017
How to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – 274 Assistant Professor Vacancies
Candidates who are eligible can apply for the post of assistant professor in TSPSC Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can follow the below steps to apply for the post. You can fill application form till the last date of TSPSC Vacancy 2017
How to submit Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017
- Register yourself as per One Time Registration (OTR) on official website tspsc.gov.in. Already registered candidates can login to the website with their TSPSC ID and birth date.
- Download the entire application form from the official website.
- Read the instructions in the notification carefully.
- Fill in the application form and attach triplicate copies of Publications, Experience Certificates, Research topics, Academic Contributions and other relevant certificates in a bound booklet format.
- Send the application with all the documents through registered post or in person.
Telangana State Public Service Commission,
HYDEABAD – 500001
Telangana PSC Vacancy 2017 important links
Application fees: Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. Fees is non-refundable.
Mode of payment: The Fee mentioned at Para-I(5)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
- OMR type examination
The examination can either be Computer Based Test or OMR based test as per commission’s directions.
Examination venue: Examination will be held in Hyderabad only or as directed by the commission.
Admit card/hall ticket: Admit card for TSPSC assistant professor 2017 will be posted on the official website.
TSPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
TSPSC has invited applications from interested and qualifying candidates for 274 post of assistant professors. The application can be downloaded from official website and can be submitted by post from 16th September 2017 to 25th October 2017. Application fees is Rs. 200/- for all candidates.
TSPSC Recruitment 2017: There are a good news for all applications who have wish to join FOREST DEPARTMENT of TELANGANA, The FOREST DEPARTMENT declared for the vacancies for 1857 Forest Beat Officer and 96 Forest Section Officer in Forest Department in the state of Telangana post. Applicant should submit the application form for Telenagan PSC Vacancy 2017 from 21/08/2017 to 12/09/2017. Candidate should take care to register yourself at Official Website of TSPSC i.e tspsc.gov.in through One Time Registration (OTR), those persons who already registered. Then they can submit the application by login details. You can check other details of TSPSC Jobs 2017 from here.
TSPSC Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Department: Telangana Public Service Commission
- Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
- Apply Mode: Online
- Name of Posts: Forest Beat Officer & Forest Section Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 1953 Posts
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2017 Min. Max.||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|1||Forest Beat Officer||1857||18-31||16,400 – 49,870/-|
|2||Forest Section Officer||90||18-31||21,230 – 63,010/-|
TSPSC Forest Officer Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Forest Beat Officer: Passes Intermediate Examination
- Forest Section Officer: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Physical Requirements to Select in Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017:
candidates must pass all physical requirements and normal eyesight certificate issued by medical officer not below the rank of civil assistant surgeon, which is required to be furnished to the commission at the proper time. Applicant must undergo medical examination to be conducted by medical board as per rules.
|Requirements||For Men’s||For Women’s|
|Height||Above 163 cms||Above 150 cms|
|Chest||Above 84 cms||Above 79 cms|
|Chest expansion||Above 5 cms||Above 5 cms|
TSPSC Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Form: 21st August 2017
- Last date of Application form: 12th September 2017
Some Important Things for applying for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017
The applicant should have Aadhar card because in this form Aadhar card number are mandatory and they should have all the details regarding Educational Qualification like ssc, intermediate, degree, post graduation etc. and their roll numbers, year of passing etc. The application must have Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva for example Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR
Applying Procedure for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – FOREST BEAT OFFICER and FOREST SECTION OFFICER in Forest Department
- Initially candidate should read all the rules, instruction or eligible criteria for TSPSC Vacancy 2017 if they found perfect himself according the rules or instruction then they can move to apply for it.
- Then candidate should register themselves at official website tspsc.gov.in, and fill the OTR application without any mistakes.
- To submit Application, Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. After it you should pay the online fee for this exam, there are four mode for pay online and every steps have different rules or instruction, so read it carefully.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which have the particulars furnished by the candidates. This PDF application contains the ID No which is useful for future references, every candidate must be take print out of this application form.
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Links
Telangana PSC Jobs 2017 Application Fee: (remittance of fee) each candidate must pay for online application processing fee which is Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred only) and the examination fee which is Rs. 80/- (rupees eighty only).
The applicant can paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars then this fee can not be return in any condition and if there are any issue regarding to payment then your application is rejected.
Procedure of Selection for TSPSC Vacancy 2017
There are three steps for selection of any candidate for this post described by the commission:
First is written test which is objective type test, if candidate clear it then they invited for walk test, man applicate should be walk 25 KM in 4 hours and Women applicants should walk 16 km in 4 hour. After it, there are some medical test for candidate.
Centers For The Written Examination for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
- For FOREST BEAT OFFICER: These are written examination (objective type) centre: Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Mahbubnagar, Warangal, Medak, Khammam, Nalgonda, Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad.
- For FOREST SECTION OFFICER: hyderabad (including hmda jurisdiction), karimnagar, khammam, warangal, nizamabad
Contact Details For The Forest Department (EFS&T) in the state of Telangana:
Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road, Nampally, Hyderabad 500001, Telangana(India).
Call Center: 040 24655555 / 24606666
Technical Team: ++91 40 23542185 / 23542187
Telephone No: 040-24686026 Fax. No: 040-24747578