TSPSC Recruitment 2017: There are a good news for all applications who have wish to join FOREST DEPARTMENT of TELANGANA, The FOREST DEPARTMENT declared for the vacancies for 1857 Forest Beat Officer and 96 Forest Section Officer in Forest Department in the state of Telangana post. Applicant should submit the application form for Telenagan PSC Vacancy 2017 from 21/08/2017 to 12/09/2017. Candidate should take care to register yourself at Official Website of TSPSC i.e tspsc.gov.in through One Time Registration (OTR), those persons who already registered. Then they can submit the application by login details. You can check other details of TSPSC Jobs 2017 from here.
TSPSC Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Department: Telangana Public Service Commission
- Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
- Apply Mode: Online
- Name of Posts: Forest Beat Officer & Forest Section Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 1953 Posts
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2017 Min. Max.||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|1||Forest Beat Officer||1857||18-31||16,400 – 49,870/-|
|2||Forest Section Officer||90||18-31||21,230 – 63,010/-|
TSPSC Forest Officer Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Forest Beat Officer: Passes Intermediate Examination
- Forest Section Officer: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Physical Requirements to Select in Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017:
candidates must pass all physical requirements and normal eyesight certificate issued by medical officer not below the rank of civil assistant surgeon, which is required to be furnished to the commission at the proper time. Applicant must undergo medical examination to be conducted by medical board as per rules.
|Requirements||For Men’s||For Women’s|
|Height||Above 163 cms||Above 150 cms|
|Chest||Above 84 cms||Above 79 cms|
|Chest expansion||Above 5 cms||Above 5 cms|
TSPSC Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Form: 21st August 2017
- Last date of Application form: 12th September 2017
Some Important Things for applying for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017
The applicant should have Aadhar card because in this form Aadhar card number are mandatory and they should have all the details regarding Educational Qualification like ssc, intermediate, degree, post graduation etc. and their roll numbers, year of passing etc. The application must have Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva for example Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR
Applying Procedure for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – FOREST BEAT OFFICER and FOREST SECTION OFFICER in Forest Department
- Initially candidate should read all the rules, instruction or eligible criteria for TSPSC Vacancy 2017 if they found perfect himself according the rules or instruction then they can move to apply for it.
- Then candidate should register themselves at official website tspsc.gov.in, and fill the OTR application without any mistakes.
- To submit Application, Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. After it you should pay the online fee for this exam, there are four mode for pay online and every steps have different rules or instruction, so read it carefully.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which have the particulars furnished by the candidates. This PDF application contains the ID No which is useful for future references, every candidate must be take print out of this application form.
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Links
Telangana PSC Jobs 2017 Application Fee: (remittance of fee) each candidate must pay for online application processing fee which is Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred only) and the examination fee which is Rs. 80/- (rupees eighty only).
The applicant can paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars then this fee can not be return in any condition and if there are any issue regarding to payment then your application is rejected.
Procedure of Selection for TSPSC Vacancy 2017
There are three steps for selection of any candidate for this post described by the commission:
First is written test which is objective type test, if candidate clear it then they invited for walk test, man applicate should be walk 25 KM in 4 hours and Women applicants should walk 16 km in 4 hour. After it, there are some medical test for candidate.
Centers For The Written Examination for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
- For FOREST BEAT OFFICER: These are written examination (objective type) centre: Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Mahbubnagar, Warangal, Medak, Khammam, Nalgonda, Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad.
- For FOREST SECTION OFFICER: hyderabad (including hmda jurisdiction), karimnagar, khammam, warangal, nizamabad
Contact Details For The Forest Department (EFS&T) in the state of Telangana:
Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road, Nampally, Hyderabad 500001, Telangana(India).
Call Center: 040 24655555 / 24606666
Technical Team: ++91 40 23542185 / 23542187
Telephone No: 040-24686026 Fax. No: 040-24747578
TSPSC Recruitment 2017: Telangana Public Service Commission invites online applications for recruitment of eligible job hunters in Staff positions all over Telangana. There is 23 Inspector of Boilers & Professor vacancies Telangana Department. Candidates who are looking for TS Govt Jobs should apply for Telangana PSC Inspector Vacancy 2017 through online application form in between 6th to 11 July 2017. Those applicants who qualify Post Graduation recognized by UGC are only eligible to apply for TSPSC Vacancy 2017. For other details such as Telangana PSC Jobs 2017 details, selection process, how to apply, age limit, educational qualification etc. check the official website tspsc.gov.in.
|TSPSC Vacancy 2017 Details||Check Here|
|Telangana PSC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|TSPC Professor Recruitment 2017 Important Dates||Check Here|
|Telangana PSC Vacancy 2017 Application process||Check Here|
|TS PSC Inspector Jobs 2017 Fees||Check Here|
|Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017 Important Links||Check Here|
|TSPSC Jobs 2017 Selection Procedure||Check Here|
About TSPSC: The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a government body that was created by the Constitution of India. The purpose of TSPSC is to select applicants for the civil service jobs in the state of Telangana. In choosing these candidates, the board takes the merits of the applicants along with the reservation rules.
Name of Organization: Telangana Public Service Commission
Official Website: tspsc.gov.in.
Total Number of Posts: 23 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Inspector of Boilers: 04 Posts
- Professors: 02 Posts
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 12 Posts
- Librarian: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in Mechanical or Production or Power Plant or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University or Institution & have 2 years of experience.
- Inspector of Boilers: 18 to 38 Years.
- Professors: 21 to 58 Years
- Librarian: 18 to 44 Years
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Important dates to remember:
- Advertisement Date: 2nd June 2017
- Starting date for Online Application: 6th June 2017
- Last Date to submit Online Application: 11 July 2017
- Hall Ticket Release: 7 days before exam
- Date of Exam(Objective Type): 5th & 6th August 2017
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, 23 Professors & Inspector of Boilers Vacancies in Telangana
Candidates can apply for the recruitment of Telangana PSC Job 2017 as online mode through the official website of Telangana Public Service Commission. Candidates should read the notification carefully before applying for the TSPSC Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply for Telangana PSC Vacancies 2017:
- Candidates visit official website @ tspsc.gov.in
- Check for application form link in the notification bar.
- Fill prescribed details in the online application according to the format.
- Upload latest signature scanned images & pass-photo.
- Now cross check submitted details and click on submit option.
- Download & save application form.
Application Fees: The applicants in this TSPSC Jobs will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee and Rs. 120/- for examination fee.
Selection process: Selection process is followed by Written Exam and Interview. Only top scorers are selected for TSPSC Staff Nurse vacancies 2017.
TSPSC Result 2017: After the completion of the selection process the result will be published at the official website of TSPCS.
TSPSC Jobs 2017:
Eligible and interested candidates must read all the necessary details before applying for this Telangana PSC vacancy 2017. For other details follow the TSPSC Recruitment 2017 notification available on the official website. If any queries concerning Telangana PSC Jobs 2017 comment below, we will respond you soon.