UGC NET Application Form 2017: CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Online application submission will be commenced from April. CBSE UGC NET 2017 notification will be released at cbsenet.nic.in. Check CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Form, UGC NET Notification 2017, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern here:
CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Application Form: The Central Board of Secondary Education will be announced a notification in April 2017 for national eligibility test July 2017 examination for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship in Indian universities and colleges. Candidates who are interested and want to appear in the CBSE NET July 2017 exam they can apply online for UGC NET application form July 2017 from April 2017. Exam of CBSE NET July 2017 will be held in mid of July 2017. Apply online at cbsenet.nic.in for CBSE UGC NET 2017 Online form till the last date from below given links.
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017: UGC NET July 2017 Online Apply at cbsenet.nic.in,
CBSE will be announced the schedule of NET July 2017 soon. The National Eligibility Test is conducted for JRF and eligibility for lectureships. The exam of NET is conducted twice in a year. Every year Lakhs of students appeared in NET exam. The exam of CBSE NET July 2017 will be conducted in July 2017. Candidates who are eligible and interested in CBSE NET exam, they need to apply UGC NET 2017 online application form till the last date, which is will be in May 2017. So hurry up and apply as soon as possible.
CBSE commonly going to conduct the NET examination as CBSE NET Exam 2017. CBSE is releasing the UGC NET exam July 2017 Notification and schedule for lectureship and JRF posts. Candidate can get more details by official website. We are providing you some details related to the Application Form of CBSE UGC NET July 2017 like education qualification, age limitation etc.
CBSE NET 2017 Education Qualification: A candidate must have a Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent examination from any recognized university or institutions for the post of JRF. Candidate should passed Ph.D. Degree with minimum 50% they can apply for Lectureship Post.
CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Age Limit:
- Age limit for JRF: Candidates maximum age limit is 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship, and 5 Years relaxation for the OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Assistant Professor: No Upper Age Limit for the UGC NET exam for the Assistant Professor post.
Check – CBSE UGC NET Result January 2017
Important Dates for CBSE UGC NET July 2017:
- UGC NET July 2017 Exam Short Notification date: April 2017
- Starting date for CBSE UGC NET online registration: April 2017
- UGC NET 2017 last date to Apply Online: May 2017
- Last date of UGC NET Application Fee Submission: May 2017
- Correction in application form: May 2017
- Date of release UGC NET Admit Card: June 2017
- CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Exam Date: July 2017
Apply for UGC NET July 2017, CBSE UGC NET Online Form 2017 at cbsenet.nic.in, CBSE NET Application Form 2017
Interested candidates can apply online first they need to visit cbsenet.nic.in for filling online application form, then candidates need to take a printout of the application form and along with attendance slip. The whole process of UGC NET application submission is online. There is no need to send filled CBSE UGC NET application form 2017 hard copy to the university or institution. For any query, you can ask on the telephone number or via e-mail given below.
Candidates need to apply online for UGC NET July 2017 exam at cbsenet.nic.in. Steps to UGC NET online apply given below…
- Read the instructions/Notification before filling the UGC NET online application form.
- Now, fill the available entries with required information in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature at the space given for the same.
- Now pay the Application Fee through the Credit/ Debit Card or via eChallan generated through the website at Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank branch.
- Click on submit button, take a print of filled form, Attendance Slip & Admission Card.
- Attach required documents with the application form, send to Registrar/Principal of the Co-ordinating Institution.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Fee:
Application Fee for CBSE UGC NET July 2017 exam as follows
- For General: Rs. 600/-
- For OBC: Rs. 300/-
- for SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for the JRF and assistant professor after qualifying the written examination by getting minimum marks and interview.
Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Sector – 63, Noida – 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Telephone No. : 7042399524, 7042399525, 7042399526, 7042399527, 7042399528, 7042399529.
Fax No. : 0120-2427772
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Test Type : MCQ (multiple choice questions) Based written test
Schedule of UGC NET Exam
Examination Schedule: CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test on 22nd July 2017.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09.30 A.M.|
to 10.45 A.M.)
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M.|
to 12:30 P.M.)
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2 1/2 Hours (02:00 P.M.|
to 04:30 P.M.)-
UGC NET July 2017 Online Form:
Candidates are advised to download CBSE UGC NET application form 2017 before the last date. The detailed UGC NET Notification 2017 wil be been released in April 2017 and after that the candidates who have applied successfully they need to appear in the CBSE UGT NET Exam 2017 in July. First, log on to the official website & apply online for CBSE UGC NET July 2017 online application before the ending date. You can also check related posts from CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 below.