UKMSSB Recruitment 2017: This is the very useful update for the job seekers those who are looking for Latest Uttarakhand Govt Jobs 2017. Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) has officially released advertisement for the posts of 45 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Jobs in various specialties. Those who are eligible and interested they can fill the UKMSSB Jobs Application Form 2017 by downloading the form from the official website that is ukmssb.org. And sending it to the postal address till the last date is 9 April 2017 and attend the walk-in interview for UKMSSB Professor Vacancy 2017 for the various posts which is held on 9 April 2017 at 11:00 AM. The other details related to Vacancy 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About UKMSSB: The establishment of the Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board at Dehradun, by an Act enacted by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented by the Governor on 06 April 2015 by the Uttarakhand Govt-Act No108/xxxvi(3)/2015/26(1)/2015. to fulfills the long-standing need of the people of Uttarakhand to have the highest level medical facility.
UKMSSB Professor Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of The Organization: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB)
Official Website: ukmssb.org
Job Category: State Govt Jobs 2017
Total Vacancies: 45 Posts
Application Mode: Offline Application Process
Selection Process: Personal Interview
Name of the Posts:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Professor||08 posts||Rs 1,43,000/PM With Annual Increment @ Rs 6000|
|Associate Professor||13 posts||Rs 1,23,000/PM With Annual Increment @ Rs6000|
|Assistant Professor||22 posts||Rs 95,000/PM With Annual Increment @ Rs3600|
|Rural and Urban training Health Centre (Lady Medical Officer)||02 posts||Rs 48,000/PM|
Eligibility for Uttarakhand Medical Service Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must have completed Post Graduation / Master’s Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university/board with minimum first class percentage of marks.
- According to service rule of Uttarakhand Chikitsa Seva Niyamawali 2014 with the requirement of Medical Council of India.
Age Criteria: Minimum age of the candidates must not be below 18 years and upper age limit match with the requirement. Maximum age limit relaxation of 10 years is applicable for reserved categories like SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women and all others according to Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) guidelines.
Note: Candidate having appeared for any PG/UG MCI inspection on or after 01-08-2016 may not apply.
- Last date to send application form via email: on or before 9 April 2017
- Walk-in Interview: 9 April 2017
UKMSSB Recruitment 2017, UKMSSB Professor Vacancy 2017, Uttarakhand Medical Service Jobs 2017 offline apply:
Those who are eligible and interested they can fill the UKMSSB Application Form 2017 by downloading the form from the official website that is ukmssb.org. And sending it to the postal address till the last date is 9 April 2017. The below details are given to fill the application form.
Steps to fill the Uttarakhand Medical Professor Application Form 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is ukmssb.org.
- Then go to the UKMSSB Professors Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Then the official notification and application form will be downloaded.
- Then take the printout of the application form and fill it by own(Pen).
- Pay the fees by the Demand Draft in favor of “Uttrakhand Medical Service Selection Board”.
- Now please send the duly filled application form by email that is “email@example.com” and bring a copy of application form at the time of interview.
Walk in Interview Place:
Government Doon Medical College,
Patel Nagar, Dehradun
- The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Candidates are requested to bring a Hard Copy of application form at the time of interview.
- Candidates are requested to bring the soft copy of your CV and scanned copies of your documents in pen drive also.
UKMSSB Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will be over. Candidates can check their result from the official website after the selection process over.
UKMSSB Teaching Jobs 2017:
We hope that the above information that we are providing you is helpful for the employment. All interested candidates can apply for the UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 for the various posts of teacher and make their better careers. For more query about UKMSSB Professor Vacancy 2017, candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.