UIIC Recruitment 2018: The United India Insurance Company Limited will be broadcasted UIIC Assistant Jobs 2018 Notification for Approx 696 Assistant Posts. Those candidates who want this reputed job they can apply online for United India Insurance Assistant Recruitment 2018 till the last date. The Last date to apply for UIIC Vacancy 2018 will be updated soon. The online application can be submitted by official website uiic.co.in. More Details about United India Insurance Vacancy 2018 such as academic qualification, age limit, Important dates, & Link are given below.
UIIC: United India Insurance Company’s head office is located in Chennai. It’s premium value is increasing year by year. The Gross Domestic Premium for the Financial Year 2016-17 is above Rs. 15000 Cr. This time, they are looking for young, dynamic and qualified candidates to fill up its Assistant Posts for its branches and offices across the country. Candidates who are interested in this vacancy must have a degree from a recognized university. The UIIC is looking for talented candidates in general and special discipline.
United India Insurance Vacancy 2018 Details:
- Name of Organization: United India Insurance Company Limited
- Official Website: uiic.co.in
- Pay Scale: :Rs.14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030- 1610(5)
- Total Vacancies: 696 Posts (Approx)
- Name of the Post: Assistant
Category Wise Vacancy Details
UIIC has been released official notification regarding the Assistant post, in the given table we have mentioned the vacancies list. You may go through it.
UIIC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
UIIC Jobs 2018 Academic Qualification: Applicants must possess Graduation/ Equivalent from any discipline and Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional Language of the State of Recruitment essential.
Age Limit: Should be between 18 to 28 years of age as on 30th June 2018. Relaxations in age will be granted to reserved candidates as per the association norms.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD (Gen): 10 Years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- UIIC Jobs 2018 Online Application Commencement: Update Soon
- Last Date to apply online Application form: Update Soon
- Last date to submit application fee: Update Soon
- UIIC Assistant Vacancy Preliminary Exam 2018 Date: Update Soon
- Main Exam Date: Update Soon
UIIC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online, 696 Assistant Vacancies in United India Insurance Company Limited
The candidates who have an interest in the UIIC Assistant Vacancy 2018, they can participate in the recruitment selection procedure by registering themselves online till the last date. All should keep in mind that after last date the apply online link will be disabled from the official website, i.e. uiic.co.in/. Apply as soon as possible by submitting the UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2018 Application Form, without waiting for the last date
How to Apply online for UIIC Recruitment 2018
- Click on given link after checking the eligibility criteria
- Register yourself and get registartion id and password
- Login and application form will be available on screen
- Fill all the required details
- Submit application charges
- Click on submit option to complete the apply proces.
UIIC Jobs 2018 Application Charges:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 500
- ST/ SC: Rs. 100
UIIC Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
Official Notification + Apply Online >> Check Here
UIIC Vacancy 2018 Selection Process:
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Posts||No of Question||Marks|
Main Exam Pattern
|Name of Posts||No of Questions||Marks|
UIIC Assistant Jobs 2018 Online Application
The United India Insurance is looking to recruit approx 696 candidates for the Assistant vacancies in its various branches. Online Applications are invited for UIIC Vacancy 2018 till the last date. The interested candidates can do so by following the official website uiic.co.in. If you face any problem while applying for UIIC Recruitment 2018 then ask us through comment box at the end of post.