UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018: Uttar Pradesh board of revenue department will soon conduct the exam for Uttar Pradesh Accountant Vacancy 2018. Just like every year, numerous candidates are going to appear for this accountant exam. As we all know very well, we can not reach any destination without the knowledge of a proper path and direction. Hence, to provide that direction, we are here showcasing all the important details regarding the UP Lekhpal Syllabus and UP Lekhpal Accountant Exam Pattern 2018 here. The examination will be held soon in upcoming months and we are providing all the essential updates regarding the exam syllabus here, by which the candidates can prepare themselves in a more proper way. Moreover, candidates can also check the exam schedule via official website of the department i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in.
About UPSSSC: It is stand for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is work for conduct competitive exam for newly recruitment. The main purpose to establishment of UPSSSC is that it will conduct all competition examinations in entire state of Uttar Pradesh. It was recently declared the Chakbandi vacancies at various posts. Additional information regarding the UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 can be seen in the following points elaborated below:
UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2018
All the candidates, who want to know their exam schedule like number of questions in paper, total marks and time duration can simply get all the details by the following tables given below. Candidates need to follow the given to get their UPSSSC Exam Pattern 2018.
|Examination Scheme||Marks||Total Marks|
|Written Test||80||100 Marks|
Let us have a detailed description regarding the Written Examination Pattern of UP Lekhpal Exam:
|Exam||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Written Exam||General Hindi||40||20||02 Hours|
|Village Society and Development||40||20|
UP Lekhpal/Accountant Syllabus 2018
By the analysis of all the previous year exams and official notifications, we here showcasing all the topics of every subject. Therefore candidates are advised that they do practice and prepare of exam according to this pattern to get good marks in exam.
- Usage of Words
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द etc.
- Arithmetic & Statistics
- Number System
- Profit & Loss
- Classification of Facts
- Frequency Distribution
- Cumulative Frequency
- Formulation of Facts
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Frequency Polygon
- Central Measurement
- Parallel Mean
- LCM & HCF
- Simultaneous Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Area Theorem
- Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem
- Perimeter & Area of the Parallelogram
- Perimeter & Area of Circle
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- World Geography & Population.
- General Science.
- The importance of Agriculture in Indian Economy.
- Indian History.
- Freedom Movement.
- Land Holding Methods.
- Tenant Reform.
- Co operative Movement.
- Indian Economy.
- Agriculture in the 21st Century.
- Agriculture Arrangement in Uttar Pradesh.
- Indian Geography.
- Agriculture Machines.
- Intensive farming Development Programme.
- Food Production.
- Uttar Pradesh Syllabus for Village Society.
- Reasons for Less Production.
- Community Development Schemes.
- Land Arrangement & Land Reform.
- Co operative Agriculture.
- Kissan Credit Card Scheme.
- Work & Importance of Chakbandi Lekhpal.
- Agriculture Input.
- UP Agro Development.
- Benefits of Agriculture Mechanization.
- Various Industries in Uttar Pradesh.
- State’s Scheme for Land Development & Water Resources.
- Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh.
- Establishment of Agriculture Export Areas.
- National Farmers Commission.
- National Expansion Scheme.
- Various Schemes run by UP Government & Central Government.
- New Technologies.
- Crops in Uttar Pradesh.
- Schemes for Agriculture Development.
- Animal Husbandry.
- Land Measurement Techniques in UP.
- Uttar Pradesh State Mandi Parishad.
- Village Development Department.
- Tribal Societies etc.
Rural Development and Rural Society
- Village Development with respect to India.
- Village Development Research.
- The Village Development Programmes & Management.
- The Village Health Schemes.
- Village Development & Land Reformation.
- Central Government Schemes for Village Development.
- Village Social Development.
- State Government Schemes for Village Development etc
UPSSSC Syllabus/Exam Pattern 2018 How to Check:
Applicants who have applied for this exam can simply visit the website for syllabus purpose. After releasing the pattern on UPSSSC web portal, the candidates will be able to download their syllabus by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of department i.e. upsssc.gov.in.
- You will click on download syllabus link and open it.
- From there you will able to get their syllabus.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
We hope that applicants will get their UP Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 from here easily. We have elaborated all the essential details and important information regarding the UP Lekhpal Syllabus and UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2018 in the aforementioned article. Still, you all can ask any of your doubts and queries related to it in the comment section given below.