UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad has been reopened employment notification to hire self-motivated and skilled candidates for the 68500 Assistant Teacher posts. UP Sahayak Adhyapak vacancy 2018 has come up with the huge number of vacancies for those candidates who want to build their career in Teaching field at Uttar Pradesh Schools. Candidates having Degree with D.Ed. (Special Education) from NCTE Approved and qualified in teacher eligibility test (1 to 5), they can fill the UP Assistant Teacher Job application form for UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018 on or before 16th May 2018. UPBEB D.ed Teacher Jobs 2018 Application form is available at the official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in. To know more details of UP Assistant Teacher Vacancies 2018 you may go through our posts.
U.P. Act No.5 of 1982 as passed by the Uttar Pradesh Legislature an Act to establish Secondary Education (Service Selection Boards) Act, 1982 for the selection of teachers in institutions recognised under the Intermediate Education Act, 1921. The appointment of teachers in secondary institutions recognised by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education was governed by the Intermediate Education Act, 1921 and regulations made thereunder. Additional details regarding the new UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection process etc can be seen in the following points elaborated below:
UP Assistant Teacher Notification 2018
To offer all the genuine information and essential details, the department has released an official information regarding the new UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018. We are here showcasing a glimpse of UP Assistant Teacher Notification 2018, by which, you can get all the important updates at a single place.
UP Teacher Latest News
Latest Updates as on 10.05.2018: UP Basic Education Board has reopen the application form for Assistant Teacher vacancies.
Latest Updates as on 29.01.2018: Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad has been started online registration to fill the application form for Assistant Teacher Posts. You may apply online till the last date that is 5th February 2018.
Latest Updates as on 25.01.2018
Latest Updates as on 24.01.2018
Latest Updates as on 23.01.2018
Latest Update as on 22.01.2018
Latest Updates as on 15.01.2018
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2018 Details
- Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad
- Number of Posts: 68500 vacancies
- Official Website: upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Apply Mode: Online
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800/- per month
- Post Name: Assistant Teacher
- Job Type: Full-time & Government Job
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Tentative information regarding these newly released UP Assistant teacher Jobs 2018 can be seen in the following table given below:
|Name of District||Number of Vacancies (Tentative)|
|Gautam Buddh Nagar||500|
|Sant Kabir nagar||1000|
UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for these newly released UP Assistant Officer Vacancies 2018 can simply be seen in the following points elaborated below:
- UP Sahayak Sikshak Bharti 2018 Educational Qualification: Applicants who are TET (1 to 5) qualified and having Degree with D.Ed. (Special Education) from NCTE Approved are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
- UPBEB Vacancies 2018 Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 40 years.
UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement Release Date: 23rd January 2018
- Starting Date of Online application: 25th January 2018
- Last Date of Registration: 05th February 2018
- Last Date of Submitting Application Fee: 07th February 2018
- Last date to print Application Form: 9th February 2018
- Edit Application Form: 13th to 15th February 2018
- Exam Date: 12th March 2018
- Re open online form: 14 – 15 May 2018
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 16th May 2018
- Last Date for Complete Form: 16th May 2018
- Exam Date: 27th May 2018
- Admit Card Release Date: 24th May 2018
- Answer Key Available: May 2018
- Result Declared: June 2018
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancies 2018, Apply online for 68,500 Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti 2018, UP Basic Education Board Teacher Jobs 2018
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018 Notification is soon going to release a massive number of vacancies of Sahayak Adhyapak posts. The candidates, who desire to fill the UP 68,500 D.Ed Vacancy 2018 Online Form, will have to go through the official website till the 16th May 2018
How to apply process: Interested candidates can send prescribed application form along with relevant documents & DD send through a speed post/registered Post to the below given address on or before 16.05.2018
Office of Sachiv,
U.P. Basic Education Parishad,
Process to online apply for vacancies – (not for this vacancy)
- Candidates have to visit official portal “upbasiceduparishad.gov.in”
- Then the contenders need to go to link for the applying post
- Read the notification carefully and the candidates desired to seek application have to click on apply option
- Fill the required information which are asked to fill in the form
- Upload your recent passport size scanned photograph on the form
- Attach photocopies of all document & certificates which is mandatory
- Now click on submit button
- At last, Take a printout the application form for the further use
UP Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Fee: Rs. 600/- For general and OBC candidates, and Rs. 400/- for SC, ST candidates, and PWD candidates are free from application charges.
Check Official Notification >> Check Here
Guidelines to Fill Application Form >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
Selection Procedure: A district Level merit will be prepared on the basis of mark obtained by candidates in class 10th, 12th, graduation and UP BTC.
- 10% of High School marks Percentage
- 20% of Intermediate Marks Percentage
- 40% of graduation Marks Percentage.
BTC / VBTC marks weightage will be calculated as are follows 12 marks for Theory 12 for practical for 1st division marks in BTC / VBTC 6 marks for Theory 6 for practical for 2nd division marks in BTC / VBTC 3 marks for Theory 3 for practical for 3rd division marks in BTC / VBTC.
UP Primary Teacher Admit Card 2018
UP Basic Education Department has announced to make Recruitment on Assistant Primary Teacher Posts. There will be recruitment on 68500 Assistant Teacher Posts. The written Exam will conduct by exam regulatory authority up. As per Latest News, Written Exam will conduct first. To appear in the exam, Applicants need to carry UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018.
UPBEB Assistant Teacher Result 2018
Authority will upload the shortlisted candidate name at the official website after completion of selection scheme. All the applicants who gave the exam now start searching for the UP Primary Teacher Results. All of that candidates are advised to have some Patience While Check their Result because Soon it will be Available on the official website of UPSESSB is uploaded the exam Results of UP Assistant Teacher.
UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018
This is great opportunity for the candidates so grab it by applying online for UP Assistant teacher Recruitment 2018 on or before last date that is 05th February 2018. Candidates are required to access official website or above given link to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2018. However, candidates can get all the doubts and queries regarding the new UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2018 in the comment box given below.