UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad has broadcasted the employment notification to hire self-motivated and skilled candidates for the 10000 Assistant Teacher posts. UP Sahayak Adhyapak vacancy 2017 has come up with the huge number of vacancies for those candidates who want to build their career in Teaching field at Uttar Pradesh Schools. Candidates having Degree with D.Ed. (Special Education) from NCTE Approved and qualified in teacher eligibility test (1 to 5), they can fill the UP Assistant Teacher Job application form for UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2017 on or before the 31st January 2017. UPBEB D.ed Teacher Jobs 2017 Application form is available at the official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in/. To know more details of UP Assistant Teacher Vacancies 2017 you may go through our posts.
- UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 Details
- UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply UP Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti 2017
- UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2017 Application Fees
- UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- UP Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti 2017 Important Links
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2017 Details
Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad
Number of Posts: 10000 vacancies
Official Website: upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: As UPBEB norms
Post Name: Assistant Teacher
Job Type: Full-time & Government Job
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
|S. N.||District||No of Vacancies||Notification|
|29||Kanpur Dehat||–||Check Here|
UP Sahayak Sikshak Bharti 2017 Educational Qualification: Applicants who are TET (1 to 5) qualified and having Degree with D.Ed. (Special Education) from NCTE Approved are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
UPBEB Vacancies 2017 Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 40 years as on 07.09.2016.
UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Advertisement Release Date: 20th January 2017
- Starting Date of Online application: 21st January
- Last Date to submit online Application: 31st January 2017
- Application fee submission date: 31st January 2017
UP Police Recruitment 2017 – Online Apply
UP Assistant Teacher Vacancies 2017, Apply online for 10000 Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti 2017, UP Basic Education Board Teacher Jobs 2017
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Jobs 2017 Notification has released a massive number of vacancies of Shayak Adhyapak posts. Those who have to fulfill the eligibility condition they can fill the UP 10000 D.Ed Vacancy 2017 Online Form through the official website till the 31st January 2017.
How to apply process: Interested candidates can send prescribed application form along with relevant documents & DD send through a speed post/registered Post to the below given address on or before 31.01.2017.
Office of Sachiv,
U.P. Basic Education Parishad,
Process to online apply for vacancies – (not for this vacancy)
- Candidates have to visit official portal “upbasiceduparishad.gov.in”
- Then the contenders need to go to link for the applying post
- Read the notification carefully and the candidates desired to seek application have to click on apply option
- Fill the required information which are asked to fill in the form
- Upload your recent passport size scanned photograph on the form
- Attach photocopies of all document & certificates which is mandatory
- Now click on submit button
- At last, Take a printout the application form for the further use
UP Teacher Recruitment 2017 Application Fee: Rs. 500/- For general and OBC candidates, and Rs. 200/- for SC, ST candidates, and PWD candidates are free from application charges.
Selection Procedure: A district Level merit will be prepared on the basis of mark obtained by candidates in class 10th, 12th, graduation and UP BTC.
- 10% of High School marks Percentage
- 20% of Intermediate Marks Percentage
- 40% of graduation Marks Percentage.
BTC / VBTC marks weightage will be calculated as are follows 12 marks for Theory 12 for practical for 1st division marks in BTC / VBTC 6 marks for Theory 6 for practical for 2nd division marks in BTC / VBTC 3 marks for Theory 3 for practical for 3rd division marks in BTC / VBTC.
UPBEB Assistant Teacher Result 2016: Authority will upload the shortlisted candidate name at the official website after completion of selection scheme.
UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2017
This is great opportunity for the candidates so grab it by applying online for UP Assistant teacher Recruitment 2017 on or before last date that is 31st January 2017. Candidates are required to access official website or above given link to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2017. Any candidates want to ask query or give suggestion through the comment box which is at the end of the posts. It’s our pleasure to assist you.