UPES MET 2017 Application Form: The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun has released the notification for UPES Management Entrance Test (UPES-MET) 2017. The examination of UPESMET 2017 is going to be held on 26 February 2017 and you can download the admit card from 22 January. The University of Petroleum Management Entrance Test 2017 will be held for admission in MBA course. Those who had not filled the UPES Management Entrance Test Application Form 2017 yet they can also fill the form till 19 February 2017 on the official website that is upes.ac.in. The other details of the University of Petroleum Management Exam 2017 are given below, Kindly go through it.
About UPES: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in the year 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand. With an ambitious vision and unique approach, UPES emerged as an innovative institution offering industry-focused specialised graduate, post graduate and doctoral programs in key areas such as Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Information Technology, Design, Planning & Architecture, Public Policy and Legal Studies.
Petroleum University Admission 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
Official Website: upes.ac.in
Name of Exam: UPES-MET 2017
Course Offered: MBA
Application Mode: Online
University of Petroleum MET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates having Minimum 50% marks in class 10th, 12th and Graduation and those Students in their final year of graduation can also apply.
- Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years.
Petroleum University Dehradun MET 2017 Dates:
- UPES MET 2017 Registration begins: Started
- UPES MET 2017 Registration last date: 19 February 2017
- UPESMET 2017 Admit Card download date: 22 February 2017
- Petroleum University MET 2017 exam date 2017: 26 February 2017
- Result declaration date of UPESMET 2017 Examination: 6 March 2017
How to Apply for UPES Admission 2017: Management Entrance Test 2017
Those candidates who want to take admission in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies in management course then they can apply for the UPES Management Entrance Test 2017 via the official website. The below steps are given to fill the Admission Application Form for University of Petroleum 2017.
- First of all, Candidate needs to visit the website of UPES 2017 that is upes.ac.in
- Then go to the Admission option and open the UPES MET 2017.
- Then read the official notification carefully.
- Then go to the Apply online and Click on the Application Form.
- Then UPES Application Form will open.
- Now fill the required details and upload the important documents.
- Now pay the Application Fees to the University of Petroleum Department through online Banking.
- Now take the printout of Application Form for further Reference.
Application Fees: The fees for all is Rs.1850/-
Exam Pattern of UPES MET 2017:
|Section||Details||Number of Questions|
Admit Card: The UPES 2017 Admit card will be downloaded by the candidates on the official website by 22 February 2017.
UPES MET 2017 Result: The Petroleum University Result will be declared on the official website on 6 March 2017. Candidate can download or check the UPES 2017 result on official website.
University of Petroleum Admission 2017
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is taking the admission for management course for the year 2017-18. Those candidates who see their career in Management course they can apply for UPES MET 2017 and appears in the Petroleum University MET 2017. Candidate can go to the official website for more information. For more query, you can contact us by commenting in our comment box.