UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Hey Guys, this is very good news for all job seekers that the department of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released a UPPCL Jobs 2017 notification for recruiting the talented and deserving job seeker against 2662 Office Assistant & Stenographer Grade III Posts and 80 Assistant Reviewing Officer & Additional Private Secretary Posts. This board has invited the application online from the eligible and skilled candidates. All interested & eligible candidates can check the details of the UPPCL Assistant Recruitment 2017 from our post or through official website uppcl.org. and fill the UPPCL online application form till the last date that is 12th August 2017 for 2662 Vacancies and 17th August 2017 for 80 Vacancies. More detail about UPPCL Vacancy 2017 is given below, kindly go through it.
Latest Updates: Earlier, the department has released 2555 no of vacancies for Office Assistant (2296) and 259 Stenographer Grade III ( the Last date was 11 January 2017) that is canceled now. The new notification is released for 2662 vacancies for the same posts so, candidates can apply from 25th July to 12th August 2017.
About UPPCL: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd is known as its short name UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable cost electricity to every citizen of the Uttar Pradesh state through highly motivated employees and state of technologies, providing an economic return to its owners & maintaining leadership in India. It works for Uttar Pradesh state govt and divided into seven zones.
UPPCL Vacancies 2017 Complete Details
Name Of The Department: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Official Website: uppcl.org
Number of Vacancies: 2662 Posts
For 2662 Posts
- Office Assistant (Grade-III): 2402 Posts
- Stenographer (Grade-III): 260 Posts
For 80 Posts
- Assistant Reviewing Officer: 61 Posts
- Additional Private Secretary: 19 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Pay-Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Rs. 2600/- Grade Pay
UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have the following qualification for taking part in Uttar Pradesh PCL Vacancy 2017
- Graduate Degree from Govt. Recognized University / Equivalent Degree.
- Hindi Stenography Speed 60 wpm.
- Hindi Typing Speed 30 wpm on computer.
Office Assistant (Grade-III)
- Graduate Degree from Govt. Recognized University / Equivalent Degree.
- Hindi Typing Speed 30 wpm on Computer.
Assistant Reviewing Officer:
- Graduate from a recognized University/Institute with Typing speed 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
Additional Private Secretary:
- Graduate from a recognized University/Institute with steno speed 80 wpm and Typing speed 40 wpm in Hindi & English on Computer.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 21-40 years.
UPPCL Office Assistant Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Typing Test. Written test contains two parts-
- Part I: Questions related to computer
- Part II: Questions related to general Hindi, General Knowledge, and technical knowledge etc.
UPPCL ARO Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25th July 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application for 2662 vacancies: 12th August 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application for 80 vacancies: 17th August 2017
- Date of Written Examination: September 1st week 2017
UPPCL Recruitment 2017, UPPCL Vacancy 2017, UPPCL Office Assistant Jobs 2017 Apply Online
Interested candidates are invited to apply online for Office Assistant & Stenographer post in UPPCL Stenographer Jobs 2017 on or before the last date. Applications for these vacancies are only accepted through online mode; application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid for the UPPCL Recruitment 2017. Candidates may follow below given steps to apply online for UPPCL ARO Vacancy 2017.
Steps to fill UPPCL Jobs 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates just need to access the official website that is uppcl.org
- Go through the UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Open online application form and fill the information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee as per your category wise.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your filled online application form for future reference.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs. 10/-
UPPCL Admit Card 2017: The admit card for UPPCL Vacancy 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
UPPCL Result 2017: Authority of UPPCL will publish the result online at the official website of UPPCL. After the completion of selection, process candidates can check their UPPCL Recruitment 2017 result.
UPPCL Jobs 2017:
UPPCL has been disclosed the huge number of vacancies for UPPCL and Transmission company for 2742 vacant posts. Candidates can apply online for ARO, Stenographer & Office Assistant position on or before the last date of application submission which is 12th August 2017. In this post, we have tried to provide all the detailed information on UPPCL ARO Vacancy 2017 still if you have any queries regarding this UPPCL Recruitment 2017 you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has been released a recruitment notification about 30 Office Assistant Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for this UPPCL Vacancy 2017 in between the dates 9th December to 30th December 2016 at the official website uppcl.org. Candidates are advised to go through with the official notification for this vacancy for eligibility criteria and only those applicants are invited for this UPPCL Recruitment 2017 online application form who fulfill its eligibility criteria. Online application form and notification for UPPCL Recruitment 2017 are available on UPPCL official website.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 details
Number of posts: 30 Posts
Name of Posts: Office Assistant
Official website: uppcl.org
Organization name: Uttar Pradesh power corporation limited
Job location: Uttar Pradesh
Apply mode: Online
Pay-Scale: 5200-20200 + grade pay 2600/-
UPPCL Office Assistant Bharti 2017 Education Qualification: Those candidates who have completed the bachelor degree in commerce stream from any central or state government recognized university and Typing speed of 40 w.p.m on Computer they are eligible for the UPPCL Office Assistants Bharti 2017.
UPPCL Office Assistant Bharti 2017 Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 40 years.
UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 Important dates:
- Start date to apply online: 09.12.2016
- Last date to apply online: 30th December 2016
- Date of UPPCL office assistant exam: 2nd week of January 2017
UPPCL Recruitment 2016-17: Apply Online for 30 Office Assistant Vacancies: UPPCL Jobs 2017: www.uppcl.org
All those talented applicants who have to fulfill the eligibility criteria will be apply online for this UPPCL Office Assistant Vacancy 2017 till 30th December. Interested candidates are advised to go through the UPPCL Official Notification 2017. All who wish to apply for this UPPCL Recruitment 2017 are informed that UPPCL application form will be accepted in online mode only. So, no other mode of application will be considered. Check process to apply online for UPPCL Jobs 2017
How to apply for UPPCL vacancy 2017?
- Candidates first need to access www.uppcl.org
- Read the UPPCL advertisement carefully from below given link.
- Fill the UPPCL Online application according to given instructions
- Fill the required data carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of qualification & experience certificate
- Pay the UPPCL application fee as per your category
- Click on submit to complete registration procedure
- If, any false data found in application form may causes for the rejection of applicant at any stage recruitment.
- For ST/SC Candidates of Uttar Pradesh: 700/-
- For PWD (OA/LA Only): No fee but 10/- for processing fee
- For General, OBC, Ex-serviceman of UP: 1000/-
- For all candidates of other states: 1000/-
- Note: Bank Charges will be paid by candidates separately.
Selection procedure: Selection of candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Test & Typing test.
Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of UPPCL.
Note: This vacancy his been Postponed. Please check notice in below.
UPPCL Jobs 2017
Apply online for this UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017 before the last date gone. Check here the complete details about this UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2017 from the above details. If you have any queries regarding this vacancy you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below. Our team will give you the satisfied answer as soon as possible.