UPPCL Recruitment 2017: The department of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released a UPPCL Jobs 2017 notification for recruiting the talented and deserving job seeker against 1196 Junior Engineer Posts. This board has invited the application online from the eligible and skilled candidates. All interested & eligible candidates can check the details of the UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017 from our post or through official website uppcl.org. and fill the UPPCL Recruitment 2017 online application form from 28th September to 23rd October 2017. More detail about UPPCL Vacancies 2017 is given below, kindly go through it.
About UP PCL: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd is known as its short name UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable cost electricity to every citizen of the Uttar Pradesh state through highly motivated employees and state of technologies, providing an economic return to its owners & maintaining leadership in India. It works for Uttar Pradesh state govt and divided into seven zones.
UPPCL Vacancy 2017 Complete Details
Name Of The Department: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Official Website: uppcl.org
Number of Vacancies: 1196 Posts
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Apply Mode: Online
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering from recognized University of Uttar Pradesh.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18-35 years.
UPPCL Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28th September 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23rd October 2017
UPPCL Recruitment 2017, Uttar Pradesh PCL Junior Engineer Jobs 2017 Apply Online
Interested candidates are invited to apply online for Junior Engineer post in UPPCL JE Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date. Applications for these vacancies are only accepted through online mode; application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid for the UPPCL Recruitment 2017. Candidates may follow below given steps to apply online for UPPCL Junior Engineer Jobs 2017.
Steps to fill UPPCL Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates just need to access the official website that is uppcl.org
- Go through the UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Open online application form and fill the information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee as per your category wise.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your filled online application form for future reference.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs. 10/-
UPPCL JE Vacancy 2017 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
|General Hindi||50||200||3 Hour|
UPPCL Admit Card 2017: The admit card for UPPCL Vacancy 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
UPPCL Result 2017: Authority of UPPCL will publish the result online at the official website of UPPCL. After the completion of selection, process candidates can check their UPPCL Recruitment 2017 result.
UPPCL Jr Engineer Jobs 2017
UPPCL has been disclosed the huge number of vacancies for UPPCL and Transmission company for 1196 vacant posts. Candidates can apply online for Junior Engineer position on or before the last date of application submission which is 23rd October 2017. In this post, we have tried to provide all the detailed information on UPPCL Jr Engineer Vacancy 2017 still if you have any queries regarding this UPPCL Recruitment 2017 you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017: The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released an official notification of 30 vacancies at Office Assistant Posts. The UP government has offered a ravishing opportunity via UPPCL Vacancies 2017 for all the eligible and desired candidates to get a sparkling government job. Hence, all the desired candidates are hereby informed that the organisation has already rolled up the application forms, which can be filled up via its official website at uppcl.org.
UPPCL Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of organisation- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Name of Post- Office Assistant III (Accounts)
- Number of Vacancies- 30 Posts
- Salary Offered- Rs 5,200- Rs 20,200 + GP of Rs 2,600
UPPCL Office Assistant Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the above mentioned post can be seen in the points given below:
- Age Limit- An applicant should be between 21 years to 40 years old to apply for this job.
- Education Qualification- A candidate must be a B.Com passed out from a recognized university & must have minimum 30 WPM typing speed.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Vacancies Important Dates
The important dates for UPPCL Vacancies 2017 can be seen in the below mentioned points:
- Starting Date of Application Process- 04th September 2017
- Last Date of Application Process- 25th September 2017
How to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2017
All the candidates will have to follow the online mode and must register via its official website before 25th September 2017. Furthermore, you can also opt to follow the steps given below to complete the application process:
- Visit the official website at uppcl.org
- Search the desired job, for which you want to apply.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully, and start filling up the application form.
- Recheck the form after filling it completely and submit it.
- Take a printout of the final application form.
UPPCL Office Assistant Vacancies 2017 Application fee
The application fee for the new UPPCL Jobs 2017 are divided in three different parts, which are shown in the table given below:
|Gen/OBC (Non-Creamy)/Freedom Fighters and Ex-Army Serviceman||Rs 1,000|
UPPCL Office Assistant Jobs 2017 Important Links
UP Power Corporation Limited Vacancies 2017 Selection Procedure
To get selected for this position, each and every candidate will have to follow a two-step process, which will include a written examination in the first step and a typing test in second. Simply, we can say that every applicant will have to go through the processes in the points mentioned below:
- Online Written Examination
- Typing Test on Computer