UPPSC Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has rolled out an official notification to recruit 465 candidates at Samiksha Adhikari Posts. There are numerous candidates in the state, who desire to build their career in the educational department, and Uttar Pradesh PSC has offered them an opportunity via its UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Vacancies 2018 to make their dream come true. The department has released the application form for its UP PSC Jobs 2018 via its official website at uppsc.up.nic.in, hence all the desired and eligible candidates are requested to complete the online application process before the given deadline, which is 30th January 2018.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission as its name suggests is the department that holds the responsibility of each and every government recruitment process of the state. The department continuously works to offer government opportunities for all the eligible youngsters, which can lead them towards a brighter future. Additional information regarding the new UPPSC Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply steps, selection process etc are elaborated in the points given below:
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Total Number of Posts- 465 Vacancies
- Application Mode- Online
- Name of Posts- Samiksha Adhikari/ Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari
Detailed description regarding the offered posts according to their category can be seen in the below mentioned tables:
UPPSC Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all the aforementioned posts has been divided into two parts, which can also be seen in the points given below:
- Age Limit– A candidate must be under the age limit of 20-40 Years to apply for any of the aforementioned posts.
- Educational Qualification- Passed Graduation Degree in any Subjects
Uttar Pradesh PSC Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submitting Application Fee in Bank- 30th December 2017
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application Form- 30th January 2018
- Last Date to fill application fee: 25th January 2018
UPPSC Recruitment 2018: How to Apply for 465 Lecturer Posts
To apply for any of the aforementioned posts, all the candidates will have to go through the online application process via the official website of department at uppsc.up.nic.in. Moreover, candidates can also take some guidance from the below mentioned steps to complete the application process:
- Use the ‘Apply Online’ link given below, or simply visit the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Search for the relevant link of your desired job.
- Select that link, which will take you to a new web page.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully and start filling up the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout for future references.
UPPSC Teacher Job 2018 Important Links
Uttar Pradesh PSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
All the candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 105 as application fee for all the above given posts. However, the SC/ST candidates will just have to pay Rs 65 to apply.
UPPSC Professor Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
All the appearing candidates for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Contact Details of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh PSC Vacancies 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has offered a fabulous opportunity via its UPPSC Recruitment 2018 for all the eligible individuals to move towards a glamourous future. We have mentioned all the essential details and information regarding UPPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018 in the above mentioned article, still, you are free to ask your every query in the comment section given below.