UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2017: Union Public service commission is going to conduct Civil Services 2017 Main Exam on 28th October 2017. The authority will be published the Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2017 expectedly in the month of September 2017. Those applicants who have cleared an UPSC CS Main Exam they qualify for download the UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2017 from here. Those aspirants who are waiting for the UPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket 2017 they will be able to download call Letter from the official website of UPSC which is upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in. More detail about UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Call Letter 2017 is given below.
- Admit Card release date: Available Soon
- Date of IAS/IPS/IFS Main Exam 2017: 28th October 2017
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2017: Download CS Mains 2017 Hall Ticket, UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card
Candidate those qualified Prelims exam, they can download UPSC Civil Services Mains Hall Ticket 2017 in the month of September 2017, Applicants may download their UPSC Admit Card 2017 by using some useful details like name, registration number & date of birth from the official website of the UPSC. Candidates may get their UPSC CS Mains Call Letter 2017 on its official website, i.e., upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2017 by using Registration ID:
- Applicants need to access upsconline.nic.in
- After selecting the E-Admit Cards notification given theirs.
- New page will be open which will show two option “By Registration ID” & “By Roll Number”
- To get your UPSC E-Admit Card 2017 By Registration ID applicant need to click on a section which is showing “By Registration ID”.
- Then fill your registration ID in provided space there & then select your Date Of Birth then complete the Captcha Code section & click on the Submit option your admit card will be open.
- To get your UPSC Hall Ticket 2017 By Using Roll Number aspirants required to follow the same steps mentioned above, just in this case you need to select “By Roll Number” section instead of “By Registration ID section”.
Problems Facing While Download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct on 18th June 2017. The authority has uploaded admit card at the official sites. We have mentioned some faqs regarding downloading admit card.
In Case of photographs are not visible to admit card, applicants are advised to carry two photographs along with identity proof.
In Case of any Discrepancy, the same may be communicated to the Commission immediately by email (email ID uscsp‐email@example.com) latest by 02nd June 2017.
UPSC Civil Service 2017 Selection Process & Exam Pattern
Candidates need to qualify three-round for selected in Civil service exam
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview round
Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper A: An Indian Language||300 Marks|
|Paper B: English||300 Marks|
UPSC IAS Call Letter 2017: Applicants who are going to appear in the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017 they required to take their admit in examination center to appear in the examination, the UPSC Admit Card 2017 which will be released in September on its official website. Candidates are advised to go through upsconline.nic.in and go through details carefully & then they may Download UPSC Civil Services Mains Admit Card 2017 by just following the above-mentioned steps.
UPSC CS Main Exam 2017 Admit Card:
To appear in Pre Examination candidates required to take their UPSC Civil Services Mains Hall Ticket 2017 along with them on the examination center because without the admit card students will not be allowed to appear in UPSC Pre Examination 2017. Applicants can download their Civil Services Main Exam Call Letter 2017 by just following steps mentioned above or by accessing UPSC official website, i.e. upsconline.nic.in. If candidate faces any problem while downloading UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2017 you may ask us we will respond with the appropriate solution.