UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Admit Card: Union Public service commission is going to conduct IAS / IPS/ IFS Civil Services 2017 Exam on 18th June 2017. The authority has been published the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2017 on 22 May 2017. Those applicants who have submitted an UPSC CS pre Online Application Form with the application fee as per their category & they qualify for download the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2017 from here now. Those aspirants who are waiting to download the UPSC Civil Service (IAS/IFS/IPS) Hall Ticket 2017 they can download hall ticket from the official website of UPSC which is upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in. More detail about UPSC Civil Services Prelims Admit Card 2017 is given below.
- Admit Card release date: Available Now
- Date of IAS/IPS/IFS Pre Exam 2017: 18th June 2017
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2017: Download IAS/IFS/IPS Pre 2017 Hall Ticket, UPSC CS Pre 2017 Admit Card
Candidate those are completing the application form procedure, they can download UPSC Civil Services Pre Hall Ticket 2017 on 22 May 2017, Applicants may download their UPSC Admit Card 2017 by using some useful details like name, registration number & date of birth from the official website of the UPSC. Candidates may get their UPSC Admit card 2017 on its official website, i.e., upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket 2017 by using Registration ID:
- Applicants need to access upsconline.nic.in
- After selecting the E-Admit Cards notification given theirs.
- New page will be open which will show two option “By Registration ID” & “By Roll Number”
- To get your UPSC E-Admit Card 2017 By Registration ID applicant need to click on a section which is showing “By Registration ID”.
- Then fill your registration ID in provided space there & then select your Date Of Birth then complete the Captcha Code section & click on the Submit option your admit card will be open.
- To get your UPSC Hall Ticket 2017 By Using Roll Number aspirants required to follow the same steps mentioned above, just in this case you need to select “By Roll Number” section instead of “By Registration ID section”.
Download Civil Service Prelims 2017 Admit Card – Available Now
UPSC Civil Service 2017 Selection Process & Exam Pattern
Candidates need to qualify three-round for selected in Civil service exam
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview round
Prelims Examination Pattern
Paper I – General Studies
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy Rights Issues, etc
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc
Paper II – General Studies
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- General mental ability.
Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper A: An Indian Language||300 Marks|
|Paper B: English||300 Marks|
UPSC IAS IPS IFS Call Letter 2017: Applicants who are going to appear in the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017 they required to take their admit in examination center to appear in the examination, the UPSC Admit Card 2017 which is released on 22 May 2017 on its official website. Candidates are advised to go through upsconline.nic.in and go through details carefully & then they may Download UPSC Civil Services Pre Admit Card 2017 by just following the above-mentioned steps.
UPSC CS Pre Exam 2017 Admit Card:
To appear in Pre Examination candidates required to take their UPSC Civil Services Pre Hall Ticket 2017 along with them on the examination center because without the admit card students will not be allowed to appear in UPSC Pre Examination 2017. Applicants can download their UPSC Civil Services Pre Call Letter 2017 by just following steps mentioned above or by accessing UPSC official website, i.e. upsconline.nic.in. If candidate faces any problem while downloading UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2017 you may ask us we will respond with the appropriate solution.