UPSC CMS Application Form 2017: The Union Public service Commission has recently released a notification regarding the UPSC CMS Exam 2017 about various posts under Ministry of Health and Family welfare. Here we are informed to the aspirants who are going to appear for the exam they need to fill UPSC CMS 2017 Online Application Form from its official website, i.e. upsc.gov.in on or before its last date, i.e. 19 May 2017. The UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2017 will be conducted on 13th August 2017. The Detailed UPSC CMS notification 2017 and application form link will be available form 26 April 2017.
|UPSC CMS Vacancy 2017 Details||Check Here|
|UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Eligibility Terms||Check Here|
|UPSC CMS Jobs 2017 Important Dates||Check Here|
|UPSC Combined Medical Service 2017 How to Apply||Check Here|
|UPSC CMS Examination 2017 Application fee||Check Here|
|UPSC CMS Vacancies 2017 Selection Process||Check Here|
|UPSC CMS Jobs 2017 Important Links||Check Here|
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 Details
Total Seats: 710
Organization Name: Union Public service Commission
Name of the Exam: COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2017
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Name of Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 450 vacancies
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 26 vacancies
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 216 vacancies
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 02 vacancies
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 16 vacancies
UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have M.B.B.S degree and equivalent qualified from govt recognized University and Final year students of MBBS can also apply.
Age Limit: Applying candidate’s age should not be more than 32 years of age as on 01st January 2017 for applying for UPSC CMS Exams.
- Notification release date: 26 April 2017
- Online Applications form Submission Starts: 26 April 2017
- Last date of Online Application form submission: 19 May 2017
- Combined Medical Service Exam 2017 Date: 13 August 2017
UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2017, UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2017
Aspirants can fill UPSC CMS Application Form 2017 from official portal i.e. upsconline.nic.in. Remember to apply online till 19 May 2017, after that the Apply Online Link will be disabled. Candidates need to note Registration number, which will be very helpful for candidates in future.
- First, visit the official website
- Than they can click on the Part first Registration and provide all the information and then click on the continue
- Now candidates have to upload their Scanned Passport size Photograph, on the given space
- Candidates have to upload their scanned signature then click on the submission button and submit application successfully.
- Now you can take the hard copy of application form for future references.
UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Pattern: The UPSC Exam consists of two sections Computer Based Exam and personality test.
|Types of Exam||Papers||Exams Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Part – I
|General Ability||30 questions|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Questions- 120|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40 questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 questions|
|Total Questions- 120|
Part – II
(Personality Test/ Interview)
UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Syllabus:
(I) Syllabus of Paper-I:
(a) General Ability
(b) General Medicine (General Medicine including Cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology and Psychiatry)
(II) Syllabus of Paper-II:
(a) Surgery (Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopaedics)
- General Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T. V Thoracic surgery
- Neuro Surgery
(b) Gynaecology & Obstetrics
(c) Preventive Social & Community Medicine
(III) Personality Test:
To check Candidate’s intellectual curiosity, the balance of judgment and alertness of mind, critical powers of assimilation, the ability for social cohesion, initiative and capability for leadership, the integrity of character.
UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form
Applicants going to appear in the UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Can fill the UPSC CMS Application form 2017 from the official portal i.e. upsconline.nic.in which will be available from 26 April to 19 May 2017 (according to the UPSC calendar). For more information regarding UPSC Exam 2017 candidates are advised to log on to the official web portal. Aspirants are advised to keep on visiting our web portal for latest information regarding UPSC CMS Application form 2017 and they can also comment below.