UPSC CMS Application Form 2018: The Union Public service Commission has been recently released notification regarding the UPSC CMS Exam 2018 about various posts under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Here we are informed to the aspirants who are going to appear for the exam they need to fill UPSC CMS 2018 Online Application Form from its official website, i.e. upsc.gov.in on or before its last date i.e. 25th May 2018. The UPSC COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2018 will be conducted on 22nd July 2018. The Detailed UPSC CMS notification 2018 and application form link is available now.
Latest Updates as on 03.05.2018: CMS Notification has been released and apply link will be activated till the last date 25th May 2018. You may fill application form till the last date from given link here.
Latest Updates as on 11.04.2018:
|UPSC CMS Vacancy 2018 Details||Check Here|
|UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Eligibility Terms||Check Here|
|UPSC CMS Jobs 2018 Important Dates||Check Here|
|UPSC Combined Medical Service 2018 How to Apply||Check Here|
|UPSC CMS Examination 2018 Application fee||Check Here|
|UPSC CMS Vacancies 2018 Selection Process||Check Here|
|UPSC CMS Jobs 2018 Important Links||Check Here|
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 Details
Total Seats: Approx 710
Organization Name: Union Public service Commission
Name of the Exam: COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2018
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Name of Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
UPSC CMS 2018 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have M.B.B.S degree and equivalent qualified from govt recognized University and Final year students of MBBS can also apply.
Age Limit: Applying candidate’s age should not be more than 32 years of age as on 01st January 2018 for applying for UPSC CMS Exams.
- Notification release date: 2nd May 2018
- Online Applications form Submission Starts: 2nd May 2018
- Last date of Online Application form submission: 25th May 2018
- Combined Medical Service Exam 2018 Date: 22nd July 2018
UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2018, UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2018
Aspirants can fill UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 from official portal i.e. upsconline.nic.in. Remember to apply online till 25th May 2018, after that the Apply Online Link will be disabled. Candidates need to note Registration number, which will be very helpful for candidates in future.
- First, visit the official website
- Than they can click on the Part first Registration and provide all the information and then click on the continue
- Now candidates have to upload their Scanned Passport size Photograph, on the given space
- Candidates have to upload their scanned signature then click on the submission button and submit application successfully.
- Now you can take the hard copy of application form for future references.
UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
UPSC Exam Calendar >> Check Here
On the basis of Computer Based Exam and personality test.
UPSC CMS 2018 Exam Pattern: The UPSC Exam consists of two sections Computer Based Exam and personality test.
|Types of Exam||Papers||Exams Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part – I
|Paper 1||General Ability||30 questions||250 Marks|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Questions- 120|
|Paper 2||Surgery||40 questions||250 Marks|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40 questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 questions|
|Total Questions- 120|
|Part – II
(Personality Test/ Interview)
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||100 Marks|
UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Syllabus:
(I) Syllabus of Paper-I:
(a) General Ability
(b) General Medicine (General Medicine including Cardiology, Neurology, Dermatology and Psychiatry)
(II) Syllabus of Paper-II:
(a) Surgery (Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopaedics)
- General Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T. V Thoracic surgery
- Neuro Surgery
(b) Gynaecology & Obstetrics
(c) Preventive Social & Community Medicine
(III) Personality Test:
To check Candidate’s intellectual curiosity, the balance of judgment and alertness of mind, critical powers of assimilation, the ability for social cohesion, initiative and capability for leadership, the integrity of character.
UPSC CMS 2018 Application Form
Applicants going to appear in the UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Can fill the UPSC CMS Application form 2018 from the official portal i.e. upsconline.nic.in till the last date. For more information regarding UPSC Exam 2018 candidates are advised to log on to the official web portal. Aspirants are advised to keep on visiting our web portal for latest information regarding UPSC CMS Application form 2018 and they can also comment below.