UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Application Form 2018: A new UPSC Geologist and UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam Application Form 2018 notification has released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on 21st March 2018. UPSC will conduct Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2018 in order to recruit for 138 well skilled candidates in the Geological Survey of India, Central Ground Water Board for the post of Geologist, Chemist, Geophysicist, Junior Hydrogeologist. All the capable and interested aspirants may apply in this UPSC Geo-Scientist and Geologist Vacancy 2018 by online method. Candidates can submit the application at UPSC official website that is upsconline.nic.in. Candidates need to apply for UPSC geologist and geoscientist Jobs 2018 on or before 16th April 2018.
UPSC Geologist Exam 2018[Show]
- UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Vacancy 2018 Details
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Application 2018
- Important Dates for UPSC Geologist Application Form 2018
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 Online Application form
- UPSC Geologist Exam 2018 Important Links
- UPSC Exam Application Fee
- UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Selection Process
About Union Public Service Commission: It is the statutory body of the Government of India which is established with a purpose to conduct the exam and organize personal interview to select the suitable and deserving candidate and to fill the vacant posts in the various departments of the government services. Each year UPSC conducts the exam and placed large numbers of qualified candidates in the vacant posts.
UPSC Geologist Notification
Union Public Service Commission has released Geo-Scientist & Geologist notification now. Those who are waiting for this form they can apply online till the last date that is 16th April 2018.
UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Vacancy 2018 Details
Total Posts: 70
Name of the Exam: Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2018
Official Website: upsconline.nic.in
Name Of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts:
- Geologist, Group A: 24 Posts
- Geophysicist, Group A: 17 Posts
- Chemist, Group A: 06 Posts
- Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B), Group A: 23 Posts
The above numbers of vacanc ies are liable to alteration.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Application 2018
Educational Qualification: In order to be eligible in this Geologist and Geo-Scientist Exam 2018 the candidates need to have completed their post graduation in the relevant field. And For more information Kindly see the Official notification.
Age Limit: All applicants in this UPSC combined geoscientist and geologist examination 2018 must be in the age group of 21 to 35 years for Junior Hydrogeologist and 21 to 32 years for all other posts.
Important Dates for UPSC Geologist Application Form 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21st March 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16th April 2018
- Date for Competitive Exam: 29th June 2018
- Date of Result of Examination: July or August 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018, Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2018 Online Application Form:
Candidates should have to apply online for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2018 on or before 16th April 2018 at www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates must have the scanned copy of all important document before applying for UPSC Geologist Vacancy. Follow these instructions for applying online.
- Open the official website to apply online at upsconline.nic.in
- The select ‘COMBINED GEO-SCIENTIST AND GEOLOGIST EXAMINATION’ and click on Part 1 Registration link.
- Read all the instructions carefully, and click on the “Agree” Button.
- Now fill the complete form with the correct details, do the Payment of application fee, select the examination center and upload the photo and signature of yours and finish the part 1 registration.
- And After the deposit of application fee. Fill the UPSC part 2 registration and take a printout of UPSC Geologist and geo-scientist application form 2018.
UPSC Geologist Exam 2018 Important Links
UPSC Exam Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- by SBI net banking facility. There is No fee for SC/ PH/ ST candidates. Applicants need to submit application charges through online mode.
UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Selection Process
The best candidates will be selected for these jobs in UPSC based on:
- Written Test
- Personality Test
- Personal Interview
UPSC Result: The UPSC will publish the names of all the selected candidates in this UPSC Recruitment on its official website.
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Application Form 2018:
Aspirants must read the official notification and check the eligibility Criteria before applying for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam Online Application Form 2018. Aspirants have to apply online on or before 16th April 2018 by the use of UPSC official website or above links and steps. For any type of assistance, you can contact us by following our official website or by leaving a comment at the end of the post.