UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Application Form 2017: A new UPSC Geologist and UPSC Geo-Scientist Exam Application Form 2017 notification has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), regarding the UPSC Recruitment through Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2017 in order to recruit for 138 well skilled candidates in the Geological Survey of India, Central Ground Water Board for the post of Geologist, Chemist, Geophysicist, Junior Hydrogeologist. All the capable and interested aspirants may apply in this UPSC Geo-Scientist and Geologist Vacancy 2017 by online method. Candidates can submit the application at UPSC official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates need to apply in this UPSC geologist and geoscientist Jobs 2017 on or before 3 March 2017.
About Union Public Service Commission: It is the statutory body of the Government of India which is established with a purpose to conduct the exam and organize personal interview to select the suitable and deserving candidate and to fill the vacant posts in the various departments of the government services. Each year UPSC conducts the exam and placed large numbers of qualified candidates in the vacant posts.
UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Total Posts: 138
- Name of the Exam: Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2017
- Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Name Of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts:
- Geologist, Group A: 40 Posts
- Geophysicist, Group A: 40 Posts
- Chemist, Group A: 25 Posts
- Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B), Group A: 33 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Application 2017:
Educational Qualification: In order to be eligible in this Geologist and Geo-Scientist Exam 2017 the candidates need to have completed their post graduation in the relevant field. And For more information Kindly see the Official notification.
Age Limit: All applicants in this UPSC combined geoscientist and geologist examination 2017 must be in the age group of 21 to 35 years for Junior Hydrogeologist and 21 to 32 years for all other posts.
Important Dates for UPSC Geologist Application Form 2017:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 8 February 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Cash: 2 March 2017 by 23:59 hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment: 3 March 2017 by 18:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 3 March 2017 by 18:00 hrs
- Date for Competitive Exam From 12 May 2017
- Date of Result of Examination: July or August 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017, Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2017 Online Application Form:
Candidates should have to apply online for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2017 on or before 3 March 2017 at www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates must have the scanned copy of all important document before applying for UPSC Geologist Vacancy. Follow these instructions for applying online.
- Open the official website to apply online at upsconline.nic.in
- The select ‘COMBINED GEO-SCIENTIST AND GEOLOGIST EXAMINATION’ and click on Part 1 Registration link.
- Read all the instructions carefully, and click on the “Agree” Button.
- Now fill the complete form with the correct details, do the Payment of application fee, select the examination center and upload the photo and signature of yours and finish the part 1 registration.
- And After the deposit of application fee. Fill the UPSC part 2 registration and take a printout of UPSC Geologist and geo-scientist application form 2017.
UPSC Exam Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- by SBI net banking facility. (No fee for SC/ PH/ ST candidates).
UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Selection Process: The best candidates will be selected for these jobs in UPSC based on:
- Written Test
- Personality Test
- Personal Interview
UPSC Result: The UPSC will publish the names of all the selected candidates in this UPSC Recruitment on its official website.
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Application Form 2017:
Aspirants must read the official notification and check the eligibility Criteria before applying for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam Online Application Form 2017. Aspirants have to apply online on or before 3 March 2017 by the use of UPSC official website or above links and steps. For any type of assistance, you can contact us by following our official website or by leaving a comment at the end of the post.