UPSC IAS 2019 Application Form – IAS/IFS/IPS Exam 2019: The Union Public Service Commission will be released UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 Notification on 19th February 2019. Department will conduct exam for the recruitment of approx 980 candidates for of IPS, IAS, IFS, IRS, ICAS, Indian Civil Services and various other administrative Services posts. All those who hold an interest in the UPSC IAS Application Form 2019 are suggested to follow the official notification at upsc.gov.in. After meeting the eligibility, candidates need to submit the UPSC IAS 2019 Online Form from 19th February to 18th March 2019 through the official upsconline.nic.in.
About: UPSC invites online applications for the recruitment of various vacancies of Civil services. It is one of the toughest examinations across India. The most popular posts are Indian Administrative Service and India Police Services. Large number of candidates are going to appear in the UPSC IAS and IPS Exam 2019. Union Public Service Commission conducts civil service examination.
- UPSC IAS/ IFS/ IPS Vacancy 2019 Details
- UPSC IAS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC IAS Application form 2019 Important Dates
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 Online Application Form
- UPSC IAS Pre 2019 Form Application Fee
- IAS Exam 2019 Important Links
- UPSC IAS Exam 2019 Selection Procedure
- IAS/ IPS Exam Pattern
- IAS Syllabus
- Examination Centers for IAS Prelims
- UPSC IAS / IPS/ IFS Admit Card
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 Result
UPSC IAS/ IFS/ IPS Vacancy 2019 Details
Number of Posts: 980 Approx
Examination Name: Civil Services Exam 2019
Name of the Post/ Service:
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
UPSC IAS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
UPSC IAS 2019 Educational Criteria: The appearing candidates must have a degree from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of Central OR State Legislature in India OR Other educational institution established by Parliament Act OR announced to be deemed university under section-3 of the UGCA), 1956 or have an equivalent degree.
Age Criteria: Candidates age criteria must be between 21 Years to 32 Years as on 01st August 2019 and relaxation in age will be provided as per given table.
|Category||Upper age limit|
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Year, OBC= 40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year, PH=50 Year|
|Disabled servicemen.||GEN=37 Year, OBC=40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year.|
UPSC IAS Application form 2019 Important Dates
- UPSC Online Application Commencement: 19th February 2019
- UPSC Online Application Deadline: 18th March 2019
- Deadline for Offline Application fee Submission: Update Soon
- Deadline for Online Application fee Submission: Update Soon
- Date for IAS/IPS/ IFS Prelims Exam 2019: 2nd June 2019
- Date of IAS Mains 2019: 20th September 2019
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 Online Application Form
All the aspirants who want to apply for the UPSC Civil Service Exam 2019, they can do so by following the official website of UPSC, i.e. upsconline.nic.in on or before 18th March 2019. Applicants should keep in mind that after the last date, the apply online link will be disabled, so online apply for UPSC IAS Exam 2019 as soon as possible.
How to Fill UPSC IAS Application form 2019
- Visit upsconline.nic.in/.
- Follow the “Online Application” link
- Go to the “Part I Registration” Link
- Read all the instructions and after satisfying the norms click on the yes button at the end of the page
- Fill the suggested online application form with factual and genuine details
- Submit the form and after submission you will get a unique registration ID, keep it safe
- Click on the “Part II Registration” and log in with the Registration ID you have suggested after part I Registration
- Pay the application fee as suggested through the Bank DD/ Cash/ Challan
- Fill all other necessary details and choose a examination center and the medium (Hindi/ English/ Other)
- Upload the recent passport size photograph
- Recheck all the entries that you have filled in the application form before the final submission
- Select the check box for your Agreement to the declaration
- Take the hard copy of the application form and keep it safe
UPSC IAS Pre 2019 Form Application Fee: Application fee is Rs.100/- for unreserved category candidates and no application fee is required for the reserved category aspirants.
- Online Payment: In online payment, the fee can be paid through net banking of SBI branches throughout India or by Visa card/ credit card or debit card.
- Offline mode– In offline payment, the fee can be paid in cash at any branch of SBI throughout the India. You have to attach the E-generated challan during the registration.
These are the two methods by which any candidate can do UPSC IAS application form payment.
IAS Exam 2019 Important Links
Civil Services Exam 2019 Notification >> Check Here (Available from 19th Feb)
Apply Online for UPSC IAS/IPS/ IFS Pre Exam 2019 >> Click Here
UPSC IAS Exam 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection in Civil Services examination is done on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination & personal interview. You may check detailed syllabus from given link.
Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam: – This is the 1st stage to shortlist candidates for IAS / Civil Services Main examination. This exam will be available with multiple choice type questions.
IAS/ (Main) Exam: – This is a 2nd stage to shortlist candidates for next level. This exam consists of written examination and personal interview.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Final Selection: – The total number of marks scored by the candidates in the IAS Mains (Both written test and personal interview ) will be taken into an opinion for final merit list. The candidate’s selection based on the final merit.
IAS/ IPS Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conducted in offline mode in duration.
- Exam consists 3 papers and two compulsory papers with each paper of 200 Marks.
- Each question will be 1/3 Mark penalty for wrong answer choosing.
|Sections||Number of Questions.||Duration per section||Maximum Marks|
|Paper I: General Studies||100||2 Hours||200|
|Paper II: Aptitude test||80||2 Hours||200
Total Marks= 400
- The Mains exam will be conducted in Descriptive test mode.
- It consists of 9 different papers and paper-1 & paper-2 are necessary for all.
- Remaining will be optional subjects.
|Paper-A.||Modern Indian Language skills||300|
|Paper-B.||English Language skills||300|
|Paper-6.||Optional Subject Paper-1||250|
|Paper-7||Optional Subject Paper-2||250|
This file contains the IAS/ IPS Syllabus in brief description. You need to check it here for better preparations.
IAS Number of Attempts: Six attempts are given for General Category till 32 years of age, 9 attempts for OBC category till 35 years of age and no attempts limit for SC/ST category till 37 years of age.
UPSC IAS / IPS/ IFS Admit Card 2019
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019 Admit Card will be available on its official portal i.e. upsconline.nic.in. Aspirants must download UPSC IAS Hall ticket through the online only. The examination authority will not send the hall ticket by post.So candidate must visit the official website and must enter the candidate registration number to download the Admit card.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Result 2019
Aspirants can check Civil Services Recruitment Result 2019 from official portal after result declaration. The UPSC Civil Services Exam Result will be released for preliminary and main exams separately. The preliminary result will be available in the month of August 2019 and Main exam result will be declared on January 2019.
UPSC IAS 2019 – IAS/ IFS/ IPS Prelims Exam
The UPSC will be released the notification regarding the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019. Interested and deserving aspirants may apply by submitting the UPSC IAS Application Form 2019 on or before 18th March 2019. Stay connect with this portal here we are providing the latest information about UPSC CSP exam 2019. For any of the issues, you may contact us by commenting at the bottom of the post in the reply section.