UPSC IAS 2018 – IAS/IFS/IPS Exam 2018 Application Form: The Union Public Service Commission will be released UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Notification on 7th February 2018. Department will conduct exam for the recruitment of 980 candidates for of IPS, IAS, IFS, IRS, ICAS, Indian Civil Services and various other administrative Services posts. All those who hold an interest in the UPSC IAS 2018 are suggested to follow the official notification at upsc.gov.in. After meeting the eligibility, candidates need to submit the UPSC IAS 2018 Online Form from 7th February to 6 March 2018 through the official upsconline.nic.in.
About: UPSC invites online applications for the recruitment of various vacancies of Civil services. It is one of the toughest examinations across India. The most popular posts are Indian Administrative Service and India Police Services. Large number of candidates are going to appear in the UPSC IAS and IPS Exam 2017. Union Public Service Commission conducts civil service examination.
- UPSC IAS/ IFS/ IPS Vacancy 2018 Details
- UPSC IAS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- UPSC Civil Services Pre 2018 Online Application Form
- UPSC IAS Pre 2018 Form Application Fee
- IAS Exam 2018 Important Links
- UPSC IAS Exam 2018 Selection Procedure
- UPSC IAS / IPS/ IFS Admit Card
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Result
UPSC IAS/ IFS/ IPS Vacancy 2018 Details
Number of Posts: 980 Approx
Examination Name: Civil Services Exam 2018
Name of the Post/ Service:
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
UPSC IAS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
UPSC IAS 2018: The appearing candidates must have a degree from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of Central OR State Legislature in India OR Other educational institution established by Parliament Act OR announced to be deemed university under section-3 of the UGCA), 1956 or have an equivalent degree.
Age Criteria: Candidates age criteria must be between 21 Years to 32 Years as on 01st August 2018 and relaxation in age will be provided as per government rules.
UPSC IAS Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- UPSC Online Application Commencement: 7th February 2018
- UPSC Online Application Deadline: 6th March 2018
- Deadline for Application fee Submission: 6th March 2018
- Date for IAS/IPS/ IFS Exam 2018: 3rd June 2018
- Date of IAS Mains 2018: 1st October 2018
UPSC Civil Services Pre 2018 Online Application Form
All the aspirants who want to apply for the UPSC Civil Service Exam 2018, they can do so by following the official website of UPSC, i.e. upsconline.nic.in on or before 6th March 2018. Applicants should keep in mind that after the last date, the apply online link will be disabled, so online apply for UPSC IAS Exam 2018 as soon as possible.
- Visit upsconline.nic.in/.
- Follow the “Online Application” link
- Go to the “Part I Registration” Link
- Read all the instructions and after satisfying the norms click on the yes button at the end of the page
- Fill the suggested online application form with factual and genuine details
- Submit the form and after submission you will get a unique registration ID, keep it safe
- Click on the “Part II Registration” and log in with the Registration ID you have suggested after part I Registration
- Pay the application fee as suggested through the Bank DD/ Cash/ Challan
- Fill all other necessary details and choose a examination center and the medium (Hindi/ English/ Other)
- Upload the recent passport size photograph
- Recheck all the entries that you have filled in the application form before the final submission
- Select the check box for your Agreement to the declaration
- Take the hard copy of the application form and keep it safe
UPSC IAS Pre 2018 Form Application Fee: Application fee is Rs.100/- for unreserved category candidates and no application fee is required for the reserved category aspirants.
IAS Exam 2018 Important Links
Civil Services Exam 2018 Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online for UPSC IAS/IPS/ IFS Pre Exam 2018 >> Click Here
UPSC IAS Exam 2018 Selection Procedure
Selection in Civil Services examination is done on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination & personal interview. You may check detailed syllabus from given link.
Examination Centers for IAS 2018 (Pre)
IAS Number of Attempts: Six attempts are given for General Category till 32 years of age, 9 attempts for OBC category till 35 years of age and no attempts limit for SC/ST category till 37 years of age.
UPSC IAS / IPS/ IFS Admit Card: UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 Admit Card will be available on its official portal i.e. upsconline.nic.in very soon.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Result 2018: Aspirants can check Civil Services Recruitment Result 2018 from official portal after result declaration.
UPSC IAS 2018 – IAS/ IFS/ IPS Prelims Exam
The UPSC will be released the notification regarding the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018. Interested and deserving aspirants may apply by submitting the UPSC IAS Application Form 2018 on or before 7th March 2018. Stay connect with this portal here we are providing the latest information about UPSC CSP exam 2018. For any of the issues, you may contact us by commenting at the bottom of the post in the reply section.