UPSC Recruitment 2018: Hey Guys, Good News for Jobseekers that Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for hiring the Economic Officer, Specialist Grade, & Other Posts. All the candidates who keen & eligible they can fill Online UPSC Vacancy 2018 Application form through the official website that is upsconline.nic.in till the last date expires. Candidates can apply for more than one post but they have fill the separate application form for the different post in UPSC Jobs 2018. The other details related to the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 are given below, kindly go through it.
About UPSC: The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice and other. Now Union Public Service Commission has released for UPSC Vacancy 2017 notification for 53 posts, candidates can grab this opportunity by help of this article.
UPSC Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Official Website: upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
No of Posts: Various Vacancies
Name of Post:
- Economic Officer:
- Superintending Epigraphist
- Junior Interpreter (Chinese)
- Junior Interpreter (Japanese)
- Specialist Grade-II
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfil the below-given eligibility criteria can be only applicable for applying for UPSC Jobs 2018. The below qualification are given, kindly go through it.
- Academic Qualification: Applicants who are going to apply for this vacancy they must possess Bachelor’s degree and Master’s Degree in relevant field. Candidate with higher post qualification experience will prefer more.
- Age Limit: Age of the candidates who are going to apply for UPSC Job Openings shall be as per the laws of the Union Public Service Commission and age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the norms of the Government of India.
UPSC Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will by Shortlisting of the candidate on the basis of academic & the work experience.
- Personal Interview
UPSC JTO Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
UPSC Recruitment 2018, UPSC Officer Vacancy 2018
Those who like to join Union Public Service Commission they should read the notification before apply for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018. Eligible candidates can apply online by filling the UPSC Officer Jobs 2018 Application Form through the official website on or before the last date. You need to follow some basic steps to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Note: Candidates have to fill the separate application form for different posts who want to apply for more than one Posts
Steps to fill the UPSC Vacancy 2018 Application Form
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official page upsconline.nic.in
- Read the “UPSC Recruitment 2018 notification” carefully
- After clicking on the link New Registration
- And fill up all the required fields
- Submit the application
- Pay the fees
- In last, Take a print out of Application for future use.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs.25/-
- OBC (Male) Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PH/ Women: No Fees
- Candidates are required to pay a fee only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
UPSC Admit Card 2018: The admit card will be issued after the application process is over, All the candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Result: The result will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates easily check their result from the official website.