UPSEE Application Form 2018: Dr A.P. J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) will release the AKTU 2018 Application Form in the 3rd week of January 2018. Those students who want to take admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all the technical institutes/ colleges affiliated to AKTU. Those who are interested can apply by filling the online AKTU Application Form 2018 from the official website upsee.nic.in. Applicants can submit online application form till the last date expire which will be released soon. The other details related to the UPSEE Exam 2018 are given below, kindly go through it.
UPSEE Exam 2018[Show]
Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) organizes the UPSEE 2018 for the admission in various courses like B.Arch., MBA, B.tech, MCA for the session of 2018-19. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in doing the courses in Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh they can apply by filling the AKTU Application Form 2018 online from the official website that is upsee.nic.in.
About UPSEE: The entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges has been assigned to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow vides Govt. order no. 4929/solah-1-2016-14(54)/2012 dated 21-12-2016. The Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, Technical Education Department, has consented for the constitution of Central Admission Board (CAB) under the Chairmanship of the Vice Chancellor, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh.
UPSEE Exam 2018 Details:
Name of Organization: Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: upsee.nic.in
Name of Exam: UP State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) 2018
- B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA
UPSEE Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2018 Exam are mentioned below.
|B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass Intermediate examination or equivalent|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Engineering Diploma Holder or B.Sc Graduates|
|B.Pharm(Lateral Entry)||Pharmacy Diploma Holders|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holders|
|MBA/MCA||Bachelor Degree or its equivalent|
|MAM||Passed Intermediate examination of U.P Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent|
AKTU Exam 2018 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam taken by the UPTU Organization. Candidates need to know the exam pattern for the exam. The pattern is given below.
- Papers: UPTU Entrance Exam 2018 will be organized for 11 papers.
- Type of Questions: The exam will be multiple choice questions except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of paper 4).
- Language: The medium of the exam will be Hindi & English both.
- Marking: For each correct response 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
- Pen Paper: Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be OMR based Test only.
- CBT: Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, and Paper 11 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
UPSEE 2018 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total Number of questions||Total Marks|
|Physics||50 objective type questions||200|
|Chemistry||50 objective type questions||200|
|Mathematics||50 objective type questions||200|
|Total||150 objective questions||600|
Important Dates for UPTU/ AKTU Admission 2018:
|S.No||UPSEE Application Events||Important Dates|
|1||UPSEE Online Application Form 2018 starts on||3rd week of January 2018|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||4th week of March 2018|
|3||Last date to fee submission||4th week of March 2018|
|3||UPSEE Online application correction starts on||4th week of March 2018|
|4||Admit Card available date||1st week of April 2018|
|5||Entrance Exam Date||3rd week of April 2018|
|6||Announcement of Result||4th week of May 2018|
|7.||UPSEE 2018 Counselling||4th week of June 2018|
UPSEE Application Form 2018, AKTU Application Form 2018, UPSEE 2018 Online Application Form
Those candidates who are interested and eligible they can fill the UP State Entrance Exam Application Form 2018 from the official website that is upsee.nic.in before the last date expire which will be released soon. Before filling the application form for AKTU UPSEE 2018, candidates are advised to get ready their important document for uploading in AKTU Application form 2018 while filling it. The below steps are given how to apply for UPSEE 2018.
Steps to fill the UPSEE Application Form 2018:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is upsee.nic.in.
- Then go to the official notification of UPSEE 2018.
- Then click on the AKTU UPSEE Application Form 2018
- Fill all the required details and upload all the important document.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now, pay the application fees Candidates can pay the fee only through online mode (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- Now click on the submit button.
- In last take the printout of application form for future reference.
UPSEE 2018 Application Fees:
- GEN & OBC category: Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Rs. 600/-
AKTU UPSEE 2018 Important Links
UPSEE 2018 Application Form
We had tried to deliver you the best information regarding AKTU Admission 2018 so that you don’t have to face any problem while filling the AKTU Application Form 2018. All candidates are advised to fill the UPSEE application form 2018 before the last date expires. For more query, candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.