UPSEE Application Form 2017: Those candidates who are going to take the admission in the Undergraduate and Postgraduate course they are informed that the Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) organizes the UPSEE 2017 for the admission in various courses like B.Arch., MBA, B.tech, MCA for the session of 2017-18. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in doing the courses in Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh they can apply by filling the AKTU Application Form 2017 online from the official website that is upsee.nic.in. Candidates can fill the form till the last date expire and that is 20 March 2017. The other details related to the UPSEE Application Form 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About UPSEE: The entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges has been assigned to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow vides Govt. order no. 4929/solah-1-2016-14(54)/2012 dated 21-12-2016. The Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, Technical Education Department, has consented for the constitution of Central Admission Board (CAB) under the Chairmanship of the Vice Chancellor, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh.
UPSEE Admission 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: upsee.nic.in
Name of Exam: UP State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) 2017
- B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA
Eligibility for AKTU UPSEE 2017: The eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2017 Exam are mentioned below.
|B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass Intermediate examination or equivalent|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Engineering Diploma Holder or B.Sc Graduates|
|B.Pharm(Lateral Entry)||Pharmacy Diploma Holders|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holders|
|MBA/MCA||Bachelor Degree or its equivalent|
|MAM||Passed Intermediate examination of U.P Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent|
Age Limit: There is no age limit for the admission criteria.
Important Dates for UPTU Admission 2017:
|S.No||UPSEE Application Events||Important Dates|
|1||UPSEE Online Application Form 2017 starts on||January 18, 2017 (11:00 AM)|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||March 20, 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|3||UPSEE Online application correction starts on||March 27 (10 am)|
|4||UPSEE application correction ends||March 29 (5 pm)|
|5||Last Date for Fee payment||March 21 (5 pm)|
UPSEE Application Form 2017, AKTU Admission 2017, UPTU UPSEE 2017 Application Form, UPSEE 2017 Online Apply:
Those candidates who are interested and eligible they can fill the UP State Entrance Exam Application Form 2017 from the official website that is upsee.nic.in before the last date expire that is 20 March 2017. Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to get ready their important document for uploading in application form while filling it. The below steps are given how to apply for UPSEE 2017.
Steps to fill the AKTU UPSEE Application Form 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is upsee.nic.in.
- Then go to the official notification of UPSEE 2017.
- Then click on the UPSEE Application Form 2017
- Fill all the required details and upload all the important document.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now, pay the application fees Candidates can pay the fee only through online mode (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- Now click on the submit button.
- In last take the printout of application form for future reference.
- GEN & OBC category: Rs. 1200/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Rs. 600/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam taken by the UPTU Organization. Candidates need to know the exam pattern for the exam. The pattern is given below.
- Papers: UPTU Entrance Exam 2017 will be organized for 11 papers.
- Type of Questions: The exam will be multiple choice questions except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of paper 4).
- Language: The medium of the exam will be Hindi & English both.
- Marking: For each correct response 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
- Pen Paper: Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be OMR based Test only.
- CBT: Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, and Paper 11 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
UPSEE Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be available on the official website after the application process will over. The admit card will be available in 1st week of April 2017. Candidates can download it from the official website.
UPSEE Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will be over. Candidates can check their result on the official website that is upsee.nic.in.
UP State Entrance Exam Application Form 2017:
We had tried to deliver you the best information regarding AKTU Admission 2017 so that you don’t have to face any problem while filling the UPTU Application Form 2017. All candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date expires. For more query, candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.