UPSESSB 2016 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process: For 9294 TGT, PGT, Spokesman vacancies in UPSESSB, official notification has been released. The Last date to apply online is 03rd July 2016. Candidates, interested in this job in UP, are now searching for the exam material to prepare well and get selected in UP TGT PGT Exam 2016. To boost your preparation and make you confident before appearing in the exam we are providing UPSESSB TGT PGT Exam Pattern 2016 so that your preparation would be according to the exam timing and structure.
UPSESSB Exam Syllabus 2016 is also given here to strengthen your topic wise preparation. UPSESSB Selection Process is based on the written exam performance of candidates, so applicants are advised to prepare well according to this article of UP TGT PGT Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process.
UPSESSB TGT PGT Exam Pattern 2016
The written exam would be of 3 hours for 200 marks, for TGT, PGT and Spokesman post. This single paper would consist different question multiple choice questions in two parts –
Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration||Nature of Paper|
|Part – 1||Hindi & English||200||2 hours||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Part – 2||GK, Hindi and Particular Subject Chosen to Study|
UPSESSB Syllabus For TGT PGT Spokesman Exam 2016, Check UP TGT PGT Exam Pattern 2016, Know About UPSESSB Selection Process
UP TGT PGT Exam Syllabus 2016: In Part 1 of the paper, objective questions would be asked from Hindi and English subjects. Candidates should prepare the following points of these subjects.
In Part 2 of this paper, questions of General Knowledge, Hindi Language and the subject you have chosen for study and entered in the application form, will be asked.
UPSESSB TGT Exam Syllabus
- Home Science
- Katai Bunai
- Katai & Silai
- Physical Education
- Unseen Passage for Comprehension.
- Part of speech, Spelling, Punctuation, Vocabulary, Tense, Narration, Preposition Usage, Transformation and Agreement.
- Forms of literature
- Authors and their work-Shakespeare, John Milton, William Wordsworth and John Galsworthy.
UPSESSB PGT Exam Syllabus
- Physical Education
- Military Science
- Home Science
- Unseen passage for comprehension.
- Usage, Tense, Spelling, Punctuation, Narration, Vocabulary and Idioms and Phrases.
- The Form of literature and figures of speech.
- Authors and Works – William Wordsworth, John Keats, Charles Lamb, P.B. Shelly, Charles Dickens, Matheu Arnold, Alfred Tennyson, Thomas Hardy; T.S. Eliot, Kamala Das, Mulkraj Anand, Nissim Ezekiel; Robert Frost, Walt Whitman, Ernest Hemingway, William Faulkner and William Shakespeare.
UPSESSB TGT PGT Selection Process
Selection of eligible candidates is based on the marks of –
- Written exam
- Special Qualification if he holds
- Interview process.
Total merit list would be prepared for 100% marks and division of 100% marks is as follows –
- Written Exam – 85%
- PhD/ D.Phil Qualification – 2%
- M.Ed. – 2%
- B.Ed. – 1%
- Sports Activities (participation only from UP) – 1%
- Interview round – 10%
Final Merit list would be prepared through the marks of candidates scored in Written exam, Special qualification (if he holds) and interview round.
Candidates getting the higher rank in merit list would be selected finally for 9294 TGT, PGT and Spokesman posts.
UPSESSB Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process 2016
Using this material of UP TGT PGT Exam Syllabus 2016 one can definitely prepare well for the Written exam. Exam Date has not been announced yet officially but you have to start to prepare for the exam as above described UP TGT PGT Spokesman Exam Pattern 2016, so that you have the enough time for preparation. If any changes are made in exam pattern and syllabus we’d surely notify through this site. Here you can check the UPSESSB Selection Process 2016 so that you have an idea of how the merit list would be prepared, and on which phase of selection you should concentrate more on getting marks. If you have any query, ask us in the comment box.