UPSSSC Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has released advertisement for the conduct Junior Assistant (Special Selection) Competitive Examination 2017 for recruit 115 Junior Assistant posts. Candidates interested for this vacancy are advised to go through UPSSSC Jobs Notification 2017 for detailed information on eligibility criteria and other details. Candidates who fulfill its criteria may submit the online application form in between the dates 18th January 2017 to 07th February 2017. Applicants may get the application form and notification for UPSSSC Vacancy 2017 from its official website, i.e., upsssc.gov.in. More details regarding this vacancy are provided below in this post.
About UPSSSC: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is a state government organization which have the authority to conduct the various examination and appoint the eligible candidates for the posts. This organization was established in November 1988; its current headquarter is in Lucknow.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 115 Posts
Name of Posts: Junior Assistant
Posts by Category:
- OBC: 43 Posts
- SC: 56 Posts
- ST: 16 Posts
Name of the Examination: Junior Assistant (Special Selection) Competitive Examination 2017
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP of Rs. 2000/- per month
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have intermediate passed from UP Board and should have a typing speed of 25 WPM in Hindi, 30 WPM in English and should have CCC certificates from institute conducted by DOEACC society.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18-40 years as on 1st July 2017. Relaxation in upper age will be provided as per the Government rule.
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 18th January 2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 07th February 2017
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application Fee: 20th January 2017
- Last Date to Submit application Fee: 09th February 2017
- Last Date to Submit Final Online Application: 11th February 2017
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online 115 Junior Assistant Posts, upsssc.gov.in
Candidates searching for Jobs in UP have golden opportunity to submit online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 07th February 2017. Applicants are advised to submit the application form for this vacancy on or before the last date of application submission because after this date apply online link will be disabled. Applicants may follow below mentioned steps to apply online application form for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access upsssc.gov.in.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Fill information in online application form according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for future use.
Application Fee: Candidates need to make payment as per their category.
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 185/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 95/-
- PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 25/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Test.
Result: Name list of Selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2017
Those candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for this vacancy and wish to apply can do so by submitting their online application form in between the dates 18.01.2017 to 07.02.2017. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode will be considered a valid application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information on UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.