UPSSSC Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has released advertisement for UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 for the 21 Posts of Stenographer, Fitter, & Wireman. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy are advised to go through the official website that is upsssc.gov.in to apply for the UP SSSC Vacancy 2017. Candidates can fill the online Uttar Pradesh SSSC Application Form 2017 till 17 March 2017. For more details regarding UPSSSC Jobs 2017 like eligibility criteria, selection Process, application fees, how to apply are given below.
About UPSSSC: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is a state government organization which have the authority to conduct the various examination and appoint the eligible candidates for the posts. This organization was established in November 1988; its current headquarter is in Lucknow.
UPSSSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies: 21 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Name of Posts:
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017:
- Academic Qualification: Candidates should have N.C.B.T/ N.A.C Degree or diploma in relevant field from any recognized University or institution.
- Age Limit: Not mentioned in notification.
Dates for Uttar Pradesh SSSC stenographer Jobs 2017:
- Online Uttar Pradesh SSSC Application Form starts from: 3 March 2017
- The last date to fill the application form is: 17 March 2017
- The last date to submission of Hard Copy of application form: 22 March 2017
Application Process for Uttar Pradesh SSC Recruitment 2017, UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017:
Those candidates who are eligible and interested can fill the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Application 2017 from the official website that is upsssc.gov.in. Candidates can apply for UPSSSC Jobs 2017 by online and then send the Hard Copy of application to the postal address of the organization. The below steps are given to fill the application form.
Steps to fill the UPSSSC Stenographer Application Form 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is upsssc.gov.in.
- Then go to the Recruitment section and Click on Apply.
- Then go to the UPSSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Now fill the required details and click on the submit button
- Now take the printout of that application form and attach all the important document with it.
- And in last send the application form with documents to the postal address.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
Vikas Bhavan, 3rd Floor,
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226010
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview.
Admit Card: The admit card will be available before 10 days of exam on the official website that is upsssc.gov.in. Candidates can download it from the website.
UPSSSC Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process will be done by the organization. The result will available on the website after the selection process.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Jobs 2017:
If you meet above given eligibility criteria, you can apply for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. We are tried to deliver you the best information regarding the UPSSSC Vacancy 2017. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website that is upsssc.gov.in. If you have any problem regarding this vacancy, you can ask us in the comment section below. Our expert team will help you.