VSSC Recruitment 2017: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has informed about 153 vacancies for Graduate Apprentices. No doubt, that this is a moment of joy for those graduate aspirants who are expecting to work with VSSC, which is one of the dream job departments. VSSC Jobs 2017 Notification has been uploaded on the official site vssc.gov.in. The aspirants need to submit their applications on or before the final date 25th November 2017. We are providing all the details for VSSC Recruitment 2017 in this post. So keep on reading till the end.
VSSC, the lead centre for launch vehicles development in ISRO, provides challenging opportunities for engineers and technicians in multidisciplinary projects and space programmes. VSSC assures you a place among talented scientific community to shape a rewarding career and to involve in cutting edge technologies.
VSSC Jobs 2017 Details
Name of organisation: Vikram Sarabhai Space Center, ISRO
Name of post: Graduate Apprentice
No. of posts: 153
Stipend offered: Rs. 5,000/-
Application mode: Online
Official site: vssc.gov.in
VSSC Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Details
|Name of post||No. of vacancy|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg.||15|
|Library & Information Science||6|
|Catering Technology/ Hotel Management||4|
VSSC Apprentice Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification: Degree in engineering in the relevant field from a recognized university/institute.
Age limit: Maximum age of the aspirants should be 30 years as reckoned on 25th November 2017for VSSC Vacancy 2017. SC/ST candidates age can be upto 35 years, for OBC 33 years and 10 years relaxation for PWD.
VSSC Apprentice Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Starting date for application: 9th November 2017
- Last date to apply: 25th November 2017
- Interview schedule 1(Mechanical Engg., Civil Engg., Metallurgy, Chemical Engg, Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg.& Production Engg: 18-11-2017 at 9 AM – 3 PM
- Interview schedule 2(Electrical Engg., Electronics Engg., Computer Engg., Library & Information Science, Catering Technology/Hotel Management: 25-11-2017 at 9 AM – 3 PM
VSSC Recruitment 2017 – 153 Graduate Apprentice Posts, Apply Online, VSSC ISRO Vacancy 2017
This is a great opportunity for those candidates who have always dreamt of working with a strong organisation like VSSC. This time the organisation has come up with vacancies of Graduate Apprentice. VSSC Jobs 2017 Apply Online are to be filled till the aforementioned due date. We are mentioning the detailed procedure for the aspirants to complete their VSSC Graduate Apprentice Vacancy 2017 application process successfully.
- Read the official advertisement carefully for details.
- Visit the online application page.
- Register yourself by filling all the required information.
- Now go to the login page and sign in.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Fill the VSSC Recruitment 2017 application form and take a printout.
- The printout is required at the time of walk-in interview.
Selection process: The consolidated Bio-data/applications will be screened subsequently and selection lists for VSSC Vacancy 2017 will be prepared based on academic scores at Degree level. The aspirants have to attend the walk-in interview on the dates respective to their profiles.
Documents required: Applicants are advised to carry self attested copies of the following documents in the interview hall.
- Class 12th marksheet and certificate.
- Degree certificate for respective field.
- Passport size photos.
- Valid ID proof.
- Other supportive documents.
VSSC Vacancy 2017 Important Links
VSSC Graduate Apprentice Jobs 2017
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) is the lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) under the Department of Space (DOS), Government of India. All the job seeking candidates who want to work with this reputed organisation can apply for VSSC Recruitment 2017. We have covered all the relevant details for this vacancy herein. If there is any query regarding VSSC Apprentice Vacancy 2017, then reach us through the comments. Our experts will guide you. Also subscribe to our notifications and newsletter which provide latest job updates regularly.