WB TET Application Form 2017: This is to inform all the candidates that West Bengal Central School Service Commission has been dispatched a notification regarding Pursuing Elementry Teacher Training Courses to appoint for Approx 15000 Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher posts. Job Seekers who desire to make their occupation in the education segment must apply for WB Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Candidates are advised to read full notification for checking all the eligibility conditions. Applicants are required to fill WB TET 2017 Application Form on or before the last date that is 30th November 2017. You can find application from 15th November 2017 at the official website wbbpe.org or wbsed.gov.in. Eager and skilled candidates may acquire complete details of West Bengal TET 2017 Primary Teacher Test such as compulsory education details, applying process, application fee, exam date etc from below.
WBTET 2017: Primary education is the base and the students with great foundation can build a strong career later on in their life. Therefore, WB TET (Primary) is a perfect way to sift through millions of applicants and selecting the right candidate for the job. he WB TET (Primary) will be held as per the guidelines that have been mentioned by the Department of School Education, Government of West Bengal authorities
WBTET Exam 2017 Notification
Authority has released press note regarding WB TET Exam 2017 on Monday (9th Oct) and link is activated on 10th October 2017. Those candidates who want job after qualify Teacher Eligibility Test they can fill the application form from 10th to 29th October 2017. Applicants are required to check Eligibility critria from WB TET Exam Notification or you can get full details from here.
West Bengal TET 2017 Details
Department Name: West Bengal Central School Service Commission
Name of Exam: West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test
Official Website: westbengalssc.com
Manner of Apply: Online
Pay Scale: As per organization norms
WBTET Eligibility Criteria
WB TET 2017 Application Form Educational Qualification:
- The candidates must qualify the Higher Secondary Exam with a minimum of 50% marks
- If the candidates belong to reserved category, then there is a relaxation of 45% marks, so in order to meet the eligibility criteria they need to obtain 45% marks only
- In case of the graduate candidates, there is no qualifying marks mentioned
- Those candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline can apply for the exam
- Only the candidates need to attain their degree from a recognized University
Age Limit: All those applicants, who are between the 18 to 40 years age group, can fill the form of WB TET Exam 2017.
WB TET Exam 2017 Important Dates
- WB TET Application form 2017 Starting date: 15th November 2017
- Application form Submission Date: 30th November 2017
- West Bengal Teacher Exam 2017 Hall ticket: Update Soon
- WBTET 2017 Exam Date: Update Soon
- WB Primary Teacher Exam Results: Update Soon
- The Counselling process: Update Soon
WB TET 2017 Application Form, WB Primary Teacher Test 2017, Apply Online, West Bengal TET Online Registration
This is very important news that should be delivered to candidates that School organization is going to conduct the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Exam for those job searchers who want to make their career in different state schools. So we advise that you must fill the WBTET Teacher Application Form 2017 after checking the eligibility conditions.
Procedure to apply for WB Teacher Test 2017
- First of All, Candidates need to log on official website which is www.westbengalssc.com
- Then Applicants need to download Info Brochure.
- Contenders must read entire eligibility conditions carefully before applying.
- Candidates must be certain with their eligibility & qualification for WB TET exam 2017.
- Now press the link Go for Online Application.
- Then Contenders will acquire a new with two dispersed links as Apply Existing and Apply Afresh
- Now fresh candidates should select the link ‘Apply Afresh’.
- Additional contenders must fill the online application form in all deference and upload photo and signature.
- After conclusion application form applicants should take a printout of it for future use.
NOTE: First Language: Candidates need to choose any one of the following Languages as first Language: Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Nepali, Santhali, Oriya and Telugu. The choice will be on the basis of the medium of instruction in the school.
Second Language: English (For all)
WBTET 2017 Application Fee:
- Unreserved category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved category contenders are required to pay Rs. 25/-
Official Notification + Apply Online >> Click Here
WB TET Exam 2017 Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be basis on their performance in WB State Level Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
|Subject||No of Question (MCQs)||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
WB TET Result 2017: Authority will publish the result at the official website after the completion of written test and the shortlisted candidates will be called for next step of the selection process.
WB TET Exam Score Card Validity: The department will issue the score card/rank card for written test qualified candidates. This rank card will be valid for 03 years.
WB TET 2017 Application Form
In the above article, we had provided the latest detail about West Bengal TET 2017. Now the exact date of WB TET Exam 2017 has been released by the authority. Now they can fill the online form till the last date that is 30th November 2017. The Applicants is very excited about this West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. So stay connected our website by visiting regularly. We will update you timely.