All the Details of WBCSC Recruitment 2016 are given on the official website, Candidates can also check details of WBCSC Recruitment 2016 and all important information from here.
WBCSC Recruitment 2016: West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Asst Professors and Librarian posts in various subjects like- English, Bengali, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Commerce, Economics, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Education Chemical Sciences, Geography, Psychology, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Sociology Library & Information Science, Physical Education, Electronic Science, Computer Science & Applications and Home Science in West Bengal and librarians in different types of colleges for the 17th State Eligibility Test (SET). Candidates can apply online for WBCSC Recruitment to this recruitment on or before 26th September 2013. For more details regarding age limit, qualification details, selection process and how to apply are given below:
WBCSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Total number of posts: 276 posts
Name of the posts: Assistant Professor & Librarian for various subjects.
WBCSC Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed Post Graduation in relevant subjects with at least 55% marks from any recognized university or institution.
WBCSC Recruitment 2016 Age Limit: There is no age limit for appearing in SET examination.
- Last date of online registration: 26th September 2013
- Last date of fee submission: 30th September 2013
- Date of Examination: 15th December 2013
- Admit card: 2 week ahead of exam.
WBCSC Recruitment 2016 Application
WBCSC Recruitment 2016 Application Process:
Candidates can apply for this recruitment online on or before 26th September 2013, instructions are given to apply online:
- Log on to the official website www.wbcsc.ac.in.
- Click on apply online for SET
- Read the instructions carefully before applying for this post.
- Fill all the required details in the application form
- Click on submit button
- After successful submission, Registration number and password will be generated.
- Revisit the official website and log on with their registration number and password to upload their passport size photograph and signature.
- Take print out of their filled application form and pay the application fee.
- Collect the copy of fee payment Challan from the branch.
- Payment status of candidates will be updated within 3 working days of marketing of the payment.
- After completing the online application form, candidates take print out of their application form.
WBCSC Recruitment 2016 Application Fee: General category candidates have to pay Rs 700/- and reserved candidates have to pay Rs 350/- as an application fee plus Rs 50/- of bank charges. After deposition of application fee will not be refundable. Application fee will be deposited in the form of bank challan at any branch of united bank of India for WBCSC recruitment 2013.
WBCSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the performance of the Written Examination.
WBCSC Recruitment 2016 Result: WBCSC will be declared the result of WBCSC Recruitment 2013 soon from the official website www.wbcsc.ac.in.