WBHRB Recruitment 2017: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited application form the enthusiastic and energetic job finders to recruit them for the posts of 279 Block Medical Officer and Librarian Posts in the cadre of West Bengal Health Service under Health & family Welfare Department, a government of West Bengal. All the interested candidates should keep in mind is one thing that you must check the eligibility condition from the official notification of WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy 2017. There are 279 vacancies so a candidate can apply online for desirable recruitment. WBHRB Jobs 2017 Application Form is available online until the 11th September 2017. You can find an application form at the official website wbhrb.in. Check more details here also.
- WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Details
- WBHRB MO Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply WBHRB Jobs 2017
- WBHRB Vacancies 2017 Application
- West Bengal Health Recruitment 2017 Important Links
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor. This time, Department has announced the WBHRB MO Recruitment 2017 Notification to recruit various candidates as MO position.
West Bengal Health MO Recruitment 2017 notification is out for many candidates those are showing their interest in the openings. If you are one of them and still don’t know the whole details then go through this article. Candidates can apply for Medical Officer and Librarian Positions if they are possessing all the requirements that are notified. So you are advised to find the link to apply online till 11th September 2017.
WBHRB Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Authority: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Official Website: wbhrb.in
Number of Posts: 279 vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Block Medical Officer: 216 Vacancies
- Librarian: 63 Vacancies
- Block Medical Officer: Rs 15,600 – Rs 42,000
- Librarian: Rs 7,100 – Rs 37,600
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC Category A||OBC Category B||PWD||Total|
|Block Medical Officer||111||48||16||19||17||05||216|
West Bengal Health Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Block Medical Officer||36 Years Maximum||The candidate must possess a Medical Degree included in the First or Second or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and registered as a Medical Practitioner in West Bengal|
|Librarian||39 Years Maximum||An aspirant must have a Master’s Degree in any discipline with Diploma in Library Science from a recognized university|
Selection Process of WBHRB Recruitment 2017
Selection scheme will be decided as per the application by the authority after completion of applying process. Candidates are advised to keep visiting our website for latest updates regarding WBHRB Vacancy 2017.
Important Dates that you should keep in Mind
- Notification release date: 1st September 2017
- WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs 2017 Online Application Starting Date: 11th September 2017
- Last Date to submit online application: 18th September 2017
WBHRB Recruitment 2017, Apply online for 279 MO, Librarian Posts, West Bengal Health Vacancy 2017
Online application are invited by the authority to fill the various vacant posts of Medical Officer and Librarian positions. Interested candidates can apply from 1st to 11th September 2017. You can apply online for WBHRB Vacancy 2017 through the official website of recruitment board. You may follow the following steps to apply online
Steps to apply Online WBHRB Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the official website wbhrb.in
- Click on the Advertisement option from the home page
- Click on the post link
- There will be two options- Notification and WB Health Recruitment 2017 apply online
- After reading the eligibility condition, click on the apply online option
- Fill all the details and click on submit option after checking the details
- Take printout of application form for further use.
WBHRB Vacancy 2017 Important Links
Official Notification for Block Medical Officer >> Check Here
Official Notification For Librarian >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
WB Health Recruitment 2017 Application Charges
- For Block Medical Officer Post- To apply for the post, a General or OBC category candidate will have to pay an amount of Rs 201 as an application fee via bank challan. However, there is no kind of fee applicable to SC/ST candidates.
- For Librarian Post- To apply for the post, a General or OBC category candidate will have to pay an amount of Rs 160 as an application fee via bank challan. However, there is no fee applicable for SC/ST candidates.
West Bengal Health Vacancy 2017 Result: Candidates can check their result at the official website after completion of selection process.
WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs 2017
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is about to hire 279 candidates for the post of Medical Officer and Librarian. The last date of the submission of WBHRB Recruitment 2017 online application form is 11th September 2017. For further inquiries regarding WB Health MO Vacancy 2017, you can visit the WBHRB online website www.wbhrb.in or you may comment at the end of the post.