WBHRB Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has been issued a new vacancy notification for the recruitment of desired candidates at 1437 Medical Officer Posts. WB Health Recruitment Board is apparently a ravishing government organization, which basically works to recruit eligible candidates for different posts at different health care departments of the state. The new WBHRB Vacancy 2018 are really some great opportunities for all the eligible candidates, by which they can get a chance to secure a government job. The department has started application process for its new WBHRB Jobs 2018 via its official website at wbhrb.in. Hence all the candidates are highly advised to go through the online application process before given deadline i.e. 18th July 2018. Additional information regarding the new WBHRB Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can be seen in the points elaborated below.
WBHRB Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organization- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Name of Post- Medical Officer
- Number of Post- 1437
- Application Mode- Online
- Official Site: wbhrb.in
- General Medicine: 168
- General Surgery: 168
- Gynae & Obs: 131
- Anaesthesia: 231
- Paediatric Medicine:158
- Orthopaedic Surgery:105
- Psychiatry: 03
- Medicolegal: 32
WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the newly released West Bengal Health Department Vacancy 2018 has simply been divided into two parts and can also be seen in the following points:
- Age Limit- 40 Years (Maximum)
- Educational Qualification- MBBS degree. Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
West Bengal Physiotherapist Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Process- 9th July 2018
- Last Date of Online Application Process- 18th July 2018
WBHRB Recruitment 2018: How to Apply for Medical Officer Posts
- Visit the official website at wbhrb.in
- Search the link relevant to your desired job.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this, candidates can also refer the below mentioned ‘Apply Online’ link to go through the application process.
WB Health Recruitment Board Jobs 2018 Application Fees
All the candidates must submit an amount of Rs 160 as application fees via Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal via duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application form with basic information. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
WBHRB Vacancy 2018 Important Links
WBHRB MO Jobs 2018 Selection Process
Just like any other government recruitment process, the applicants appearing for the new WBHRB Recruitment 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Test/Personal Interview
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Contact Details
Government of West Bengal
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB),
Benfish Tower (1st & 2nd Floor),
GN 31, Sector-V, Salt Lake,
TeleFax No.: 23570085,
West Bengal Medical Officer Jobs 2018
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has been offered a sparkling opportunity for all the eligible candidates via its WBHRB Recruitment 2018, by which many of them can get a reputed job profile in a government organization. We have given all the essential details and important points regarding the new WBHRB MO Vacancy 2018 in the aforementioned article, however, you can clear out all of your queries in the comment box given below.