WBJEE 2018 Application Form: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has been released information bulletin regarding West Bengal JEE 2018. For the 2018-19 session, candidates can fill WBJEE 2018 Online Application from 19th December to 19th January 2018. You can find online apply link at the official website wbjeeb.in. Read on to get all the details about WBJEE Application Form 2018 and how to fill the application form. West Bengal Joining Entrance Examination 2018 can be filed online. The candidates who are applying for the WB Joining Entrance exam can check the details below. Department will conduct WBJEE Exam on 22nd April 2018.
WBJEE is an entrance exam which will be conducted in April to provide admission to the candidates in many private and governmental medical and engineering institutions in West Bengal. WBJEE entrance exam application form 2018 can be filled online before the last date of WBJEE Application submission 2018. West Bengal Joint Entrance examination is the test for admission in the engineering and medical colleges in West Bengal. Check the application procedure below.
WBJEE 2018 Exam Details
- Conducting Authority: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board
- Official site: wbjeeb.in
- Apply Mode: Online
- Exam Name: West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam
- Exam Category: UG
West Bengal JEE Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 with 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC)
- Age Limit: Candidates age in between 17 to 25 Years on date 31/12/2018.
Important Dates for WBJEE
- Notification Release Date: 20th November 2017
- Application form available from: 19th December 2017
- WBJEE 2018 Application form can be submit till: 19th January 2018
- Last Date for Printout of Conformation Page: 24th January 2018
- Admit Card Will be Available from: 10th April 2018
- WBJEE 2018 Date of Examination: 22nd April 2018
- Result announcement Date: 5th June 2018
- Counseling will be started from: July 2018
WBJEE 2018 Application Form:
Candidates need to fill their personal particulars and submit it before the application fee payment page. After submission of personal information, a 7 digit unique application number will be generated. Applicants need to note this number for future reference and log out the system.
WBJEE Application Fee: Application fee for WBJEE is 500 /- ( 6 rupee will be an extra service charge)
The candidate will be redirected to the payment page after successfully submission of online application form of WBJEE 2018. The candidate has to choose one option out of these two.
1. Allahabad Bank e- Challan
- Select the Allahabad E-Challan.
- Pay the money to nearest Allahabad Bank branch.
- After payment made, the candidate needs to login and enter the details and print the confirmation page.
2. Through e-Post Office
- The receipt will be taken to the nearest post office and make the payment there.
- Once payment submitted in Post office then login and fill details and generate the confirmation page.
3. Confirmation Page:
- The Confirmation page will be printed after the application fee paid.
- The confirmation page should b printed on a4 size paper.
- Paste two recent passport color photograph, one photo should be self attested.
- The left thumb impression is mandatory.
- Candidate’s signature and parent signature must be in the box provided.
4. Enclosure of Documents :
- Top sheet signed by the candidate.
- Application fee receipt/e-Challan copy.
- 10th class admits card copy.
- Category certificate if applicable.
- Domicile certificate.
- TFW certificate.
- All copies must be self attested.
5. Submission of Form :
- WBJEE application will be sent with enclosure of the document by speed Post to the WBJEE Office.
- Official Website is: www.wbjeeb.in
Official Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
WBJEE Application Form 2018:-
Good news for those applicants who wish to apply for WBJEE Application Form 2018, Application Form will published soon at the official website which is www.wbjeeb.in/ Apply for WBJEE 2018 Application form before the last date.