- WBPSC Recruitment 2017: 16 Inspector of Legal, Sub Editor
- PSCWB Recruitment 2017: 12 Head Master/Head Mistress Posts
WBPSC Recruitment 2017: The West Bengal Public Service Commission has been released the employment notification for 16 Inspector of Legal, Sub Editor, and Junior Programmer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can submit online application form from the between the dates 31st January to 22nd February 2017 at the official website of WBPSC i.e www.pscwb.org.in. More details regarding PSCWB Vacancy 2017 like eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees, how to apply are given below.
About West Bengal Public Service Commission: It is looking to recruit the eligible candidates for the vacancies in West Bengal Civil services. For getting selected in the West Bengal Civil Services the candidates have to clear two exams, Preliminary Examination which is of Objective type and for those who gets selected in pre-exam have to clear the Main Examination which is based on both Conventional typewritten & Objective exam and Medical Examination for the final selection.
PSCWB recruitment 2017 complete details:
Name of the department: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Official website: pscwb.org.in
Apply mode: Online
Job Location: West Bengal
Number of Posts: 16 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Inspector of Legal Metrology||14|
- Inspector of Legal: Graduation or Diploma from recognized university/college in Science (With Physics as one of the subjects), Technology or Engineering.
- Sub Editor: An Honours degree from a recognized University.
- Junior Programmer: BCA or B.Sc in Computer Science with First Class or at least 60% of marks or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute or B.Sc. with DOEACC ‘A’ level.
- Inspector of Legal: Upper age limit is 32 years as on 01st January 2017
- Sub Editor/Junior Programmer: Upper age limit is 35 years as on 01st January 2017
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,000/- – Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/-.
Important dates for PSCWB Vacancy 2017:
- Release date of official advertisement: 27th January 2017
- Start date of applying online application form: 31st January 2017
- Last date of applying online application form: 22nd February 2017
- Last date for submission online fees: 22nd Feb 2017
- Last date for submission offline fees: 23rd February 2017
West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017, Apply online for 16 Inspector of Legal, Sub Editor, and Junior Programmer Vacancies, PSCWB Jobs 2017
Job seekers who are waiting for Jobs in West Bengal may go apply for WBPSC Jobs 2017. Applicants who fulfill its eligibility criteria may fill online application form for 16 Inspector of Legal, Sub Editor, and Junior Programmer jobs till 22nd Feb 2017 from the official web portal of WBPSC is pscwb.org.in/. The procedure of PSCWB Recruitment 2017 is given below.
How to apply:
- Applicants need to access pscwb.org.in/
- Click on PSC WB online application
- Click on apply online link
- Fill the online application form
- Upload photo, signature, and other documents
- Pay online application fees
- Click on Submit Button
- Finally, your online application has been submitted
- Take a printout of the application form for future use
Application Fees: Applicants should have to pay Rs 160/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having a physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written examination and interview.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017: The West Bengal Public Service Commission has recently come up with a very good job opportunity for the candidates looking for Govt Jobs in West Bengal. In its latest notification, it has notified about the WBPSC Vacancy 2017 for 12 Vacancies for the post of Head Master/Head Mistress to whom it will recruit through the WBPSC Jobs 2017. All the interested candidates need to check the official notification and apply online (if eligible) from 12th January to 03rd February 2017. Notification and online application for this vacancy are available on official website of WBPSC, pscwbonline.gov.in.
WBPSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Number of Posts: 12 Posts
Name of Posts: Head Master/Head Mistress
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Official Website: pscwbonline.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 15,600-42,00/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5,600/-
Educational Criteria: All the applicants in this West Bengal PSC Vacancy 2017 must have a B.A. Second class Master’s degree from a recognized university and A First class Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent recognized by National Council for Teacher Education and 10 years’ continuous teaching experience in a recognized secondary School/Madrasah
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 32 years and maximum age limit is 50 years as on 01st January 2017.
- Online Application Starting Date: 12th January 2017
- Deadline for Apply Online & Online Fee Payment: 03rd February 2017
- Last date to apply online: 03rd February 2017
- Deadline for Offline fee Payment: 04th February 2017
WBPSC Recruitment 2017, Online Apply for 12 Head Master/Head Mistress Jobs 2017, pscwbonline.gov.in:
All the willing candidates in the WBPSC Vacancy 2017 who are eligible can apply online through the official website i.e. pscwb.org.in or pscwbonline.gov.in in between the dates 12th January to 03rd February 2017. The apply online link will be disabled after the last date, so all the applicants need to apply online as soon as possible without waiting for the last date. You all are supposed to enter the genuine and factual details while filling the application form otherwise if found wrong, the application will be rejected without any prior notice.
Steps to Apply for WBPSC Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to access pscwb.org.in or pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and make payment for an application form.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a print out of your filled online application form for future use.
Application Fee: All the applicants in this WBPSC Recruitment will have to pay an application fee of Rs.210. With that, Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5 only for online payment, plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5 only for Net Banking or the Service Charge of Rs.20 for payment through the Bank Counter (off-line payment).
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates in this WBPSC Recruitment will be done based on:
- Written Examination
Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of WBPSC.
WBPSC Jobs 2017
The West Bengal Public Service Commission is about to recruit 12 candidates for the vacant posts in WBPSC for Head Master/Head Mistress. All the candidates interested and eligible can apply online in these WBPSC Vacancy 2017 from pscwbonline.gov.in on or before 03.02.2017. For any of the issues, comment at the bottom of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.