WBSSC SLST Recruitment 2017: Candidates searching for Latest Government Jobs in Kolkata have a golden opportunity. WBSSC has released an official notification of 1st State Level Selection Test for 2256 Assistant Teacher (Physical Education and Work Education) Posts in its organization. Interested candidates for WBSSC SLST Vacancy 2017 are advised to go through official notification and check the detailed information of eligibility criteria. Those who fulfill criteria for this vacancy are invited to fill the online application form in between the dates 19th December to 30th December 2016. Candidates may get an online application from the official website of WBSSC, i.e., westbengalssc.com. More details regarding WBSSC SLST Jobs 2017 are provided below in this post.
- WBSSC SLST Recruitment 2017 Details
- WBSSC SLST Asst Teacher Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- WBSSC SLST Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply WBSSC SLST Jobs 2017
- WBSSC SLST Exam 2017 Application Fees
- WBSSC SLST Asst Teacher Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- West Bengal SSC SLST Vacancy 2017 Important Links
WBSSC SLST Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Total No. of Posts: 2256 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Physical Education: 1019 Posts
- Work Education: 1237
Region Wise Vacancy:
|Region Name||Physical Education||Work Education|
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: West Bengal School Service Commission
Official Website: westbengalssc.com
Pay-Scale: As admissible as per Government Rules.
- Assistant Teacher for Physical Education in Upper-Level Classes of Schools: Candidates should have completed Senior Secondary (Class XII or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks from recognized Board.
- Assistant Teacher for Work Education in Upper-Level Classes of Schools: Candidates should have completed Graduation from a recognized university with post graduate basic training or work education as a subject in Bachelor’s of education in regular course from a Teacher’s training institution duly recognized by the National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE).
Age Limitation: Candidates age should be in between 20-40 years.
Upper Age Relaxation:
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- PHD: 08 years
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19th December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th December 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 5th January 2017
WBSSC SLST Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 2256 Assistant Teacher Jobs, WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam 2017
West Bengal School Service Commission is all set to recruit 2256 candidates for Assistant Teacher (Physical Education and in Work Education) through State Level Selection Test (SLST). Candidates interested in Teaching Jobs in West Bengal may apply online application form in between the dates 19th December to 30th December 2016 through official website of WBSSC, i.e., westbengalssc.com. Candidates may follow a below-given process to apply online application form for WBSSC Assistant Teacher Vacancy 2017.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access westbengalssc.com
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy.
- Select the post you wish to apply for.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee according to your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for future references.
Application Fee: Rs. 357/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in State Level Selection Test.
Result: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded to the official website of WBSSC.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Jobs 2017:
Those candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for West Bengal SSC Vacancy 2017 and wish to apply are advised to submit online application form on or before 30th December 2017 because after this date online apply link will be disabled. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information on WBSSC Jobs 2017 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in this comment section given below.