WCR Jabalpur Recruitment 2017: Jabalpur Division of West Central Railway Department has recently rolled out an official notification to recruit 407 candidates at Trade Apprentice posts. Indian Railway is undeniably one of the most gigantic and reputed government organizations in the country and the new WCR Jabalpur Vacancies 2017 is a chance to grow with such an esteemed organization. The department has already started the online application process for its new WCR Jabalpur Jobs 2017, which will go on till 08th December 2017. Hence, all the individuals are suggested to go through the application process before the given deadline via official website of the department at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Additional details regarding the new WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Jobs 2017 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can be seen in the following points:
WCR Jabalpur Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Organization– West Central Railways, Jabalpur
- Name of Post– Trade Apprentice
- Number of Posts– 407 Vacancies
- Application Mode– Online
Additional information regarding the newly offered vacancies can be seen in the table given below:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Diesel Shed New Katni Junction|
|Technician (Mechanic Wing)||60|
|Welder (Mechanic Wing)||16|
|Technician (Electric Wing)||60|
|C & W Shed New Katni Junction|
|TRS Shed New Katni Junction|
WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all the aforementioned posts can be seen in the points shown below:
- Age Limit– All the candidates applying for these posts will have to fall under the age limit of 15 Years to 24 Years.
- Education Qualification– The candidates must have their 10th/12th mark sheets with at least 50% marks and a Trade ITI Certificate in their respective field issued from NCVT to apply for any of these posts.
WCR Jabalpur Vacancies 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date of Online Application Process: 08th December 2017
WCR Jabalpur Recruitment 2017: How to Apply for 407 Trade Apprentice posts
The individuals, who desire to apply for the new WCR Jabalpur Vacancies 2017 will have to visit the official website of the department at mponline.gov.in. Moreover, they can also opt to follow the given steps, which will lead them throughout the application process. Let us take a look:
- Visit the official website of department at mponline.gov.in.
- Locate Portal > Services > Railway Recruitment > Katni > K002 > Application Form
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details
- Recheck the application form after filling it up completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
WCR Jabalpur Jobs 2017 Important Links
WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: As it is a recruitment process for lower grade posts, all the candidates appearing for this recruitment process will be selected, completely on the basis of their marks in 10th/12th or Equivalent Examination
WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Vacancies 2017
There are numerous candidates in our country, who desire to be a part of Indian Railways, and the West Central Railway is offering that opportunity for all the eligible individuals. The recently revealed WCR Jabalpur Recruitment 2018 is undeniably a ravishing option for all the candidates, which can make them move towards a prosperous future. We have mentioned all the essential details and important information regarding the new WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Vacancy 2017 in the article shown above. However, you are completely free to ask any of your queries related to it in the comment box given below.