WCR Warehouse Kota Recruitment 2017: West Central Railway Warehouse Repair Factory Kota has dispached an employment notification to candidates for recruit 113 Trade Apprentices Posts. Those who are seeking for latest Railway Jobs they can fill the application form till the last date that is 31st December 2017. You may found official notification and WCR Kota Jobs 2017 Application Form at the official site wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. You may check other more information related to West Central Railway Kota Vacancy 2017 from here.
WCR Kota Recruitment 2017 Details
Organization Name: West Central Railway Warehouse Repair Factory Kota
Name of Posts: Trade Apprentices
Number of Vacancies: 113
- Fitter: 51
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 37
- COPA: 03
- Painter: 08
- Welder: 06
- Machinist: 08
West Central Railway Kota Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Academic Qualification: Passed 10+2 with 50% marks and ITI Trade.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 Years
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 1st December 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31st December 2017
West Central Railway Kota Recruitment 2017 Apply Process
- To apply online you need to visit at the mponline portal.
- First of all fill the details
- Upload photograph and Signature
- Click on submit option
- Pay application fee online
- After final submission, take printout of application form.
Official notification >> Check here
Apply Online >> Click Here
Application Fee: Applicants can pay the fee of Rs. 100/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 75/- for Sc/ST/ Female.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview.
WCR Kota Recruitment 2017: The West Central Railway Department of Kota division has started looking out to select 295 candidates at Trade Apprentice Posts. Indian Railway is undoubtedly a ravishing organization, which not only offers lifetime opportunity but also provides many additional benefits along with it. The recently released WCR Kota Apprentice Jobs 2017 is the chance for all the eligible candidates to make their dream come true. The department has already started the online application process for its new WCR Kota Vacancies 2017 via its official website at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. Hence, all the candidates are advised to go through the online application process before the given deadline i.e. 31st December 2017. Additional information regarding the new WCR Kota Jobs 2017 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply steps, selection process etc can be seen in the below mentioned points.
WCR Kota Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Organization– West Central Railway, Kota
- Name of Post– Trade Apprentice
- Number of Post– 295 Vacancies
- Application Mode– Online
Detailed description regarding the new WCR Kota Vacancy 2017 is elaborated in the following table:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Welder (Electric & Gas)||17|
|Kota (Signal & Telecommunication)|
|Welder (Mech & Gas)||20|
|Welder (Electric & Gas)||12|
WCR Kota Apprentice Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for all the above shown posts can be seen in the points given below:
- Age Limit- All the candidates must be 15 years to 24 Years old to apply for any of the aforementioned position.
- Educational Qualification- All the candidates must have their 10th/12th mark sheets with atleast 50% marks and Trade ITI Certificate in their respective field issued from NCVT, to apply for any of these posts.
WCR Kota Job 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date of Online Application Process: 31st December 2017
WCR Kota Recruitment 2017: How to apply for 295 Trade Apprentice posts
To apply for the newly released WCR Kota Vacancy 2017, all the individuals will have to visit the official website of department i.e. mponline.gov.in. Furthermore, the candidates can also follow the below given steps to go through the application process:
- Visit the official website of department at mponline.gov.in.
- Locate Portal > Services > Railway Recruitment > Kota > KT02 > Application Form
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details
- Recheck the application form after filling it up completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
WCR Kota Apprentice Vacancies 2017 Important Links
WCR Kota Selection Process 2017: All the candidates appearing for the recently released WCR Kota Recruitment will be selected entirely on the basis of their marks gained in 10th/12th or Equivalent Examination
WCR Kota Apprentice Vacancy 2017
West Central Railway has clearly offered a sparkling opportunity for all the eligible individuals through its WCR Kota Recruitment 2017, by which they can all make their future secure. Additional information regarding the new Kota Railway Jobs 2017 can simply be seen in the official notification link given above. We have elaborated all the essential details and important information regarding the new WCR Kota Apprentice Jobs 2017 in the aforementioned article, however, you are completely free to ask your every doubts and queries in the comment section given below.