West Central Railway Recruitment 2017: West Central Railway has made an announcement to recruit eligible candidates for 08 Specialist and General Medical Duty Practitioners Posts. Interested candidates for this vacancy may appear for Walk-in-interview of the scheduled date that is 5 June 2017. You can check all the details from West Central Railway Jobs 2017 Notification which can be downloaded from its official website, i.e., wcr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 5 June 2017 which is the last date of online submission. Candidates are advised to go through our posts for detailed information of WCR Medical Practitioner Vacancy 2017.
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Details
- West Central Railway Jobs 2017 Educational Information
- WCR Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- WCR Recruitment 2017 Official Notification & Application
WCR Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: West Central Railway
Official Website: wcr.indianrailway.gov.in
Total No of Posts: 10 Posts
Name of Posts: Medical Practitioner
Apply Mode: Online
Pay-Scale: Please refer official notification.
WCR Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2017 Details
Education Qualification: Candidates are advised to go through the official notification for academic details for this vacancy.
Age Limit: Candidates Upper age Limit is 65 years.
WCR Medical Practitioner Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
- Interview Date: 5 June 2017
West Central Railway Recruitment 2017: Walk in for Medical Practitioner Posts, WCR Vacancy 2017:
Candidates who are interested in this vacancy are advised to go through its official notification for detailed information on WCR Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria and if you meet with its eligibility criteria then reach for an interview on 5 June 2017 at the given interview venue. The candidates need to reach for the interview with the original certificate, two passport size photographs, date of birth and educational qualification certificate on scheduled time.
Chief Medical Director Office, Jabalpur
Application Fee: Refer to the Official Notification.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis personal Interview.
WCR Recruitment 2017 Result: Candidates will get their result on its official website after the selection process will over, all candidates can check their result from official website.
West Central Railway Jobs 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 can reach for the interview on 9 June 2017 on time at given address. If you have any queries regarding WCR Vacancy 2017 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
WCR Recruitment 2016-17: The West Central Railway has recently released a notification regarding the West Central Railway Apprentices Jobs 2016-17 about 204 vacancies available for the post of Apprentices in Various Departments. The West Central Railway is requesting the candidates to follow the official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in to become aware of the eligibility norms. Then the eligible candidates have to submit the WCR Apprentice Vacancy 2017 Application Form till 9th December 2016.
About West Central Railway: The West Central Railway is one of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways. It came into existence on 1st April 2003 its headquarter is in Jabalpur, and it covers 2911 km of area. The West Central Railway serves eastern & central Madhya Pradesh, southern Uttar Pradesh, and northeastern Rajasthan state.
West Central Railway Vacancy 2016 Details:
No. of Posts: 204 Posts
Name of the Post: Apprentice
- BTC – Kota – Electrician – 51 Posts
- BTC – Kota – Fitter (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
- BTC – Kota – Welder (Elect. & Gas) – 01 Posts
- BTC – Kota- Painter (General) – 02 Posts
- BTC – Kota – Mession – 03 Posts
- BTC – Kota – Carpainter – 01 Posts
- BTC – TKD – Electrician – 38 Posts
- BTC – TKD – Fitter (Mechanical) – 27 Posts
- BTC – TKD – Electronics – 20 Posts
- BTC – TKD – Welder (Elect. & Gas) – 12 Posts
- BTC – TKD – Machinist – 05 Posts
- BTC – TKD – Turner – 05 Posts
- BTC – TKD – Lab Assistant – 01 Post
- BTC – TKD – C.O.P.A. – 14 Posts
- BTC – TKD – Painter (General) – 05 Posts
- BTC – TKD – Crane Operator – 02 Posts
- BTC – TKD – Plumber – 05 Posts
- BTC – TKD – Draftsman (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: West Central Railway
Official Website: wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Please refer official notification for Pay-Scale details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 12th class and ITI in relevant field which should be certified with NCVT Or SCVT.
Age Limit: The candidates’ minimum age should be 15 years but should not be more than 24 years as on 1st July 2017.
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- PH Candidates – 10 Years
- Starting date to apply online application form: 11th November 2016
- The last date to submit online application form: 9th December 2016.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form, 204 Apprentices Vacancies in West Central Railway, WCR Jobs 2016-17:
Before applying for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016-17, read all the instructions, eligibility norms, and guidelines to avoid its rejection and then those who meets the eligibility have to submit WCR Vacancy Online Application on or before 9th December 2016 which is the last date of application submission.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.mponline.gov.in
- Go to the Home Page and click on Application option and click on the West Central Railway.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill the information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and make payment for an application form as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take out a printout of your application form for future use.
Application Charges: Candidates have to pay Rs. 170/- for general candidates and Rs. 70/- for reserved, female candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their marks obtained in 10+2 and ITI examination.
Result: Candidates will get their result on official website.
West Central Railway Jobs 2017:
The West Central Railway is looking to recruit 204 eligible candidates to place them on the post of Apprentice. The eligible candidates have to apply by submitting the West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 Online Application Form till 9th December 2016. In case any candidate is not able to apply for West Central Railway Jobs 2016-17 then they can follow us for the assistance, or they may put their issue in the reply box at the end of the post.